Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interesting Cold Approach over the weekend

Glassguy

Reaction score
Lol, it's hilarious that some users are criticizing @Glassguy when he in fact got exactly what he wanted in a smooth way. Yet some keyboard warriors just can't but help tell him the correct way of how to do something better, when they themselves are not.

He used the bartender to pass a message in a seamless fashion, which executed his tertiary desire to obtain his want. It worked, very well. How can you dispute this? Whether it's based on movies or romantic notions misses the entire point. He used his environment to work for him with as little effort as possible. It doesn't make him less masculine, it makes him smart for potentially side-stepping a confrontation which would ruin more than just his own night. But some guys here just embrace their ego so much that they grow mypoic.

Solid story, Glass.
There are some people who criticize anything I post. They are just jealous losers.

They don't understand that in order to insult me, I would have to respect their opinions. And I clearly don't give 2 fvcks about their opinion.

Want to know what I care about? My results. And they speak for themselves. I also care about helping some guys on here who WANT help. Not these guys that just want someone to validate their beta behavior.

I will keep on keeping on. Haters will hate but they will never understand that its lonely at the top....because they will never get there.

Happy Hunting

Glassguy

Reaction score
And thanks for resurrecting this thread. It brings back good memories of me flat out being over confident, direct and witty with that chick in Louisville. The process doesn't always work but it ALWAYS works with a woman that has interest.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And thanks for resurrecting this thread. It brings back good memories of me flat out being over confident, direct and witty with that chick in Louisville. The process doesn't always work but it ALWAYS works with a woman that has interest.
Big ups @Doc love. Rip. Interest levels are determining factor for time allocation.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
@Glassguy did you end up meeting up with her again as the initial post seemed to indicate might happen?

Glassguy

Reaction score
@Glassguy did you end up meeting up with her again as the initial post seemed to indicate might happen?
I did not. We were supposed to have another 2day tournament in Louisville the following month but Covid ended up wiping out the rest of our travel season.

I would have 100% sure met back up with her though. She was attractive, fun and seemed spontaneous. My kind of girl.