Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interesting Cold Approach over the weekend

Glassguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do get it.
It worked out for him so the point is moot i guess.
I should take note because i have in the past got into such situations hahaha. Is there such a thing as too much boldness??
You miss a lot of points as to the things I do.

I do avoid confrontation when possible as it never seems to have a positive outcome.

I do most of my approaches and communication in general with women in a witty yet confident way. I seldom act conceited but I am definitely a good mixture of confidence and humbleness.

BTW, the guy she was with was about 6'2 ish, overweight but definitely didnt look like a slouch (other than the wrinkled flannel shirt he was wearing). So no, walking over there while he was in the pisser and hitting on the chick he just met up with was certainly not a good idea.

Please explain to me how conflict increases the chance of getting her over to my seat? I am sure we would all love to hear your explanation.

I will keep my game as is as it works for me. I used discretion and wit to give her the option. I had the bartender let her know the chair was essentially open if she was interested in returning.

All done covertly and discreetly which made it EASY/EASIER for her to take up the offer.

Glassguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you gave your bartender a big fat tip.
I certainly did. He was quick to point out that he would keep the chair open for me when I came back in a few weeks. I let him know to keep both chairs open as she would again be joining me at the bar when I returned.

For the time that she returned and we chatted and drank he would come over and talk about more Ohio State stuff. There is a point to that: as a man, regardless of the situation and conversation topic, when you have anyone gravitate to you it shows social status. I am smart enough to find a few quick similar interests with people that it becomes the norm for them to continue engaging me in conversation.

Several times he said "I didnt mean to barge in on yall's conversation" after he would come over and say something. I quickly said "Nah you're fine man. We can talk about the Buckeyes all night" and she gave me a look as to say "Hey what about just talking to me?". But that is another point......I didnt put ALL THE FOCUS on her. I remained doing what I wanted and I like to talk about college football in general. Another positive point about me in her head. I resumed doing what I was doing before she got there. She was just now joining me.

The key to what I do in the dating world and with any relationship is this:

There is always a purpose for what I am doing. Seldom am I dont something just for shytes and gigs.

I went there Saturday night with a purpose of a couple of ice cold draft beers and a good steak. I deserved it. Anything else was a bonus.

Every bit of interaction with the bartender to the chick was done with a purpose.

At first the chick was sitting facing forward (for probably the first 5 minutes). As we got into some banter and conversation:

1.) Within 10 minutes she was actually sitting sideways in her chair and facing me, with her feet on the foot part of my chair. (not once did she face the other guy while he was there).

2.) She playfully tapped my shoulder and then my leg during part of a conversation that I playfully let her know we didnt agree upon (not once did I see her even touch this guy).

3.) She was looking at me most of the conversation (didnt look at the other guy much at all)

4.) Numerous times I noticed her playing with her hair, twirling it around her finger.

5.) When the bartender asked me about the check, I told him the first round was on her and to put the rest on my tab. Her only reaction was "I am only going to let you buy my other drinks if we are going to do this again when you return in a couple of weeks".

How a woman reacts to you is a mirror of your game. The scenario on how this woman clearly reacted to the first guy and how her and her body language responded to me were totally different.

Do everything with a purpose, be outcome indifferent and keep everything fun (as in light and playful....not try to be a comedian).

Barrister

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I certainly did. He was quick to point out that he would keep the chair open for me when I came back in a few weeks. I let him know to keep both chairs open as she would again be joining me at the bar when I returned.

For the time that she returned and we chatted and drank he would come over and talk about more Ohio State stuff. There is a point to that: as a man, regardless of the situation and conversation topic, when you have anyone gravitate to you it shows social status. I am smart enough to find a few quick similar interests with people that it becomes the norm for them to continue engaging me in conversation.

Several times he said "I didnt mean to barge in on yall's conversation" after he would come over and say something. I quickly said "Nah you're fine man. We can talk about the Buckeyes all night" and she gave me a look as to say "Hey what about just talking to me?". But that is another point......I didnt put ALL THE FOCUS on her. I remained doing what I wanted and I like to talk about college football in general. Another positive point about me in her head. I resumed doing what I was doing before she got there. She was just now joining me.

The key to what I do in the dating world and with any relationship is this:

There is always a purpose for what I am doing. Seldom am I dont something just for shytes and gigs.

I went there Saturday night with a purpose of a couple of ice cold draft beers and a good steak. I deserved it. Anything else was a bonus.

Every bit of interaction with the bartender to the chick was done with a purpose.

At first the chick was sitting facing forward (for probably the first 5 minutes). As we got into some banter and conversation:

1.) Within 10 minutes she was actually sitting sideways in her chair and facing me, with her feet on the foot part of my chair. (not once did she face the other guy while he was there).

2.) She playfully tapped my shoulder and then my leg during part of a conversation that I playfully let her know we didnt agree upon (not once did I see her even touch this guy).

3.) She was looking at me most of the conversation (didnt look at the other guy much at all)

4.) Numerous times I noticed her playing with her hair, twirling it around her finger.

5.) When the bartender asked me about the check, I told him the first round was on her and to put the rest on my tab. Her only reaction was "I am only going to let you buy my other drinks if we are going to do this again when you return in a couple of weeks".

How a woman reacts to you is a mirror of your game. The scenario on how this woman clearly reacted to the first guy and how her and her body language responded to me were totally different.

Do everything with a purpose, be outcome indifferent and keep everything fun (as in light and playful....not try to be a comedian).
Great points - you did everything well except for the part about being an Ohio State fan. While normally borderline unforgivable, I guess I can let it go this once since it is a minor point in the story! :p

Glassguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure about that? How do you know for sure? Maybe she might have welcomed your courage.
Whats he going to do in a pub? I mean if your going to sly a plate why not do it out right?
Why not look them both in the face and say if your bored of this tool and want to finish a real date come on over.
I didnt say that. There is no need for conflict.
Seems contrary based on your responses.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure about that? How do you know for sure? Maybe she might have welcomed your courage.
Whats he going to do in a pub? I mean if your going to sly a plate why not do it out right?
Why not look them both in the face and say if your bored of this tool and want to finish a real date come on over.

I mean as you say your that good with women? Or are you that slimey? What's the diff? Just curious
@stringpuller , here's what a wise Sosuaver once told me. It's not his job to ask the other guy permission. But it's also not his job to to care if the other guy scores. The guy didn't take his shot, so @Glassguy took his.

There are women enough for everyone. I don't see the advantage of barging in on a date, for anyone involved. But once the guy left, all's fair.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems contrary based on your responses.
Im Referring to being in uncomfortable situations. You can still be comfortable and can still be tactful. If i was that interested in the situation with her a possibility could have been to open them both?
Ive been out many times with girls and have orbiting guys open us. You get used to it when you date hot women. They want more info.
Ive been asked. "Hey is that your wife"
Or just normal convo.
Got to remember not all women are going to react the same way.

I didn't say to purposefully cause a confrontation. Not every man will get in a fist fight while talking to his gf.
But again you were after the number or insta date and thats fine. It worked out. Typically i prefer to get a little more info before going for a number. Just saying but that's me.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@stringpuller , here's what a wise Sosuaver once told me. It's not his job to ask the other guy permission. But it's also not his job to to care if the other guy scores. The guy didn't take his shot, so @Glassguy took his.

There are women enough for everyone. I don't see the advantage of barging in on a date, for anyone involved. But once the guy left, all's fair.
Points taken but seriously was not referring to "barging"
He got the close so it worked for him.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was much bolder when I was younger. Too many bar fights. I eventually learned having crooked fingers (because I would never go to the doctors) wasn’t worth it. Lol.
Cant argue with that but there is something to be said about being a bit more choosy.
I like to actually have a convo before putting time into a woman.
Theres nothing anti social and untactful about that contrary to what was said above.
I personally think it could have came across as creepy to other women.
I wouldn't mind seeing a picture of this particular girl.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Cant argue with that but there is something to be said about being a bit more choosy.
I like to actually have a convo before putting time into a woman.
Theres nothing anti social and untactful about that contrary to what was said above.
I personally think it could have came across as creepy to other women.
I wouldn't mind seeing a picture of this particular girl.
At the market we had a guy who worked for a vendor. Mid 20s, about 5-5 and maybe 105 to 110lbs max. He had serious game basically just walking up to every chick he saw, especially really young. Literally just walk up and follow them lol. Usually they walk away and scurry off but once in awhile he'd get numbers.

Should you just walk up to girls at random like that and just chat them up even if they walk away try and follow them and keep talking? Like one walked away and said he was a horn dog and he kept trying to follow her lol.

I was worried he'd do that and their BF or husband would be a 6-2 Chad lol and he'd get a pounding.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should you just walk up to girls at random like that and just chat them up even if they walk away try and follow them and keep talking? Like one walked away and said he was a horn dog and he kept trying to follow her lol.
Lets be serious BG lol. For you no...not cool.
Im not trying to start a riot here just contrarian views.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Lets be serious BG lol. For you no...not cool.
Im not trying to start a riot here just contrarian views.
But it works 1 percent of the time. Otherwise the women seem very uncomfortable and scurry away quick from him. Do you follow a chick nearly stalkerish like that if they're not interested lol?

Barrister

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Should you just walk up to girls at random like that and just chat them up even if they walk away try and follow them and keep talking?
Do you really have to ask this question? Sure - if you want to make them exceedingly uncomfortable then keep trying to follow them if they walk away. If they walk away in the first place and you haven't gotten a number or anything you've already lost the opportunity. That means she isn't interested. Following them after that point looks desperate and creepy at the same time and may get you the type of attention you DON'T want (security, etc.).

I can never decide whether you are a shtick on this site that enjoys stirring people up with these type of questions (and I guess I am biting) or if you really are this hopeless with women.

Barrister

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But it works 1 percent of the time. Otherwise the women seem very uncomfortable and scurry away quick from him. Do you follow a chick nearly stalkerish like that if they're not interested lol?
First - you don't know whether he is getting a legitmate number or they are giving him something to make him go away. Which is highly likely from what you are describing. Second, you have to value yourself as a man and not look like some desperate dog begging for attention which is what that type of behavior looks like.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
First - you don't know whether he is getting a legitmate number or they are giving him something to make him go away. Which is highly likely from what you are describing. Second, you have to value yourself as a man and not look like some desperate dog begging for attention which is what that type of behavior looks like.
But if it works 1 percent of the time it's still a hit! But then again even OLD is easier than that.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nowadays BG walking close behind them after an ejection could possible get you shot.
I flirt when the opportunity rises. I like to show my interest after she has shown some value and i know she isnt a crazy bich.
Im in a mono right now but i keep options open.
A plate can be a prospect.
I do go out at night. Grocery stores are great. Daygame places etc etc. Bookstores. Anywhere you can have a convos.
I get introduced to boyfriends at night quite a bit and even when she's flirting with me. It happens and its normal. Its a girl being a girl. I dont see it as anything more. If a girl wants to fck she will let you know.( even if she has a bf) doesn't matter.
Fortunately i look well enough to not have to be overly try hard. (In general)
I am a fan of just talking to folks and there is a negative side to viewing every woman you meet as something to fck.

Yea sexual energy is often there but you will not look as valueless when your trying to nail every girl who shows interest.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very...

Well...

Done

I'm taking notes

I also applaud the non-confrontational route, as I don't see the need in embarrassing a guy who is likely well aware of the failed date. Don't need to kick a man while he's down.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very...

Well...

Done

I'm taking notes

I also applaud the non-confrontational route, as I don't see the need in embarrassing a guy who is likely well aware of the failed date. Don't need to kick a man while he's down.
I would agree with this.

As an ex military guy, I've seen guys get stabbed in bars. It's not like you are fighting a friend. You are fighting a total stranger. There is no referee to bail you out. And they can have a weapon that you don't know about.

Seems childish to want to be a badass in the bars. That's how people get killed. I've seen it happen right in front of my face, lol.

Too many people watch UFC and suddenly think they can fight. Not everyone is going to give you a fair fight.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I would agree with this.

As an ex military guy, I've seen guys get stabbed in bars. It's not like you are fighting a friend. You are fighting a total stranger. There is no referee to bail you out. And they can have a weapon that you don't know about.

Seems childish to want to be a badass in the bars. That's how people get killed. I've seen it happen right in front of my face, lol.

Too many people watch UFC and suddenly think they can fight. Not everyone is going to give you a fair fight.
Yep. I've carried for years. If someone beats on me enough the piece is coming out.