"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Interesting Cold Approach over the weekend

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
And thanks for resurrecting this thread. It brings back good memories of me flat out being over confident, direct and witty with that chick in Louisville. The process doesn't always work but it ALWAYS works with a woman that has interest.
Big ups @Doc love. Rip. Interest levels are determining factor for time allocation.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,089
And thanks for resurrecting this thread. It brings back good memories of me flat out being over confident, direct and witty with that chick in Louisville. The process doesn't always work but it ALWAYS works with a woman that has interest.
@Glassguy did you end up meeting up with her again as the initial post seemed to indicate might happen?
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
@Glassguy did you end up meeting up with her again as the initial post seemed to indicate might happen?
I did not. We were supposed to have another 2day tournament in Louisville the following month but Covid ended up wiping out the rest of our travel season.

I would have 100% sure met back up with her though. She was attractive, fun and seemed spontaneous. My kind of girl.
 
Top