Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interesting Cold Approach over the weekend

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was much bolder when I was younger. Too many bar fights. I eventually learned having crooked fingers (because I would never go to the doctors) wasn’t worth it. Lol.
Amante when you punch. Always lead with the pointer and the middle finger knuckle. Your fingers should never even come out unless your palming a chop to the chin.

Fck the gym shyt i workout on a heavy bag.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very...

Well...

Done

I'm taking notes

I also applaud the non-confrontational route, as I don't see the need in embarrassing a guy who is likely well aware of the failed date. Don't need to kick a man while he's down.
Being worried about his embarrassment is way out in left field here. Im talking about enjoying the interaction live version.
And who is to say if OP is as good as he says he isand got this girls engagement like the story tells then MAYBE he just eventually leaves because of the heat of your presense and her ignoring him?
Just a suggestion from the wild kingdom lol

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do cold approaches when I see what could be taken as IOIs from attractive women. I typically DO NOT just go up to random women and strike up a conversation out of the blue if I dont feel as though she is welcoming it.

This past weekend I was in Louisville for my daughter's national travel volleyball tournament. On Saturday night she had a team dinner so I was on my own in terms of dinner. So I went to a pretty decent steak restaurant, sat at the bar and ordered a beer.

Directly across the bar from me was a very attractive woman, late 20s to 30, with a guy. I observed their interaction. Neither wearing rings, she didnt touch him at all, sat facing forward instead of facing him, she didnt look at him that often and their conversation seemed bad based on the amount they were talking to each other. She looked way out of this guy's league.

Soon after I sat down I realized she was looking at me. I would glance in her direction and she would look away. After a couple of times she didnt look away and I just gave her a smirky grin. She smiled and looked away again.

While ordering my food I was talking to the bartender who happened to also be from Ohio. I told him that those 2 across the bar appeared to be on a devastating first date. She was drinking water, he was drinking beer. It was a dead give away. The bartender said that they had been there for about an hour.

This is where it gets good: I notice the bartender take them the check and she had her check and he has his check (dutch). After the guy signed his credit card invoice he got up to go to the bathroom.
I called the waiter over to order another beer and asked him to do me a favor. I asked him to walk over and tell the woman that if she wanted to turn a bad date into a good one, simply leave the restaurant, sit in her car for a few minutes while her date left and then come back in and sit by me.

While he was telling her this she looked over at me. I smiled, pointed to the chair beside me and said "See you in about 5 minutes if this chair is still free" and winked at her. She smiled and didnt say anything.

As soon as the guy gets back I can see her telling him that she has to get up early and is ready to go. As they walk away from the bar she looks over at me and I pretend to look down at my watch as if to say "hurry up".

So I sat there for a few minutes and she walks back in, sits down beside me and the first thing I say is "You need a drink thats not water and the first round is on you for me bailing you out of that disaster date you were on".

We chatted and drank for the next hour. Logistically there was no way sex was going to happen since I was staying in a hotel with my daughter potentially coming back at any time. But I got her number, let her know that I would be back in the area in a few weeks for another tournament and the chick has been blowing my phone up since. And she is a pretty good kisser as she proved as we left the restaurant.

Just a quick approach story. I gave myself a pat on the back as I have never pulled a chick away from a date before (never had to) but it felt like I conquered the world when that chick walked out and then walked back in 3 minutes later and straight to the chair beside me at the bar.

Happy hunting.

Sounds like no initial game besides confidence required as you had the bartender communicate. Which leads me to believe that you must be a really fit good looking guy to pull that off.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A
Doesn't it get old after awhile? Wouldn't you rather just be rich and buxx them, buy them basically like a lot of old guys do?
Agreed......the thrill of the hunt becomes a boring monontanous routine as you get older. I could care less why one likes me or not as long as I'm getting what I want out of her.

Glassguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like no initial game besides confidence required as you had the bartender communicate. Which leads me to believe that you must be a really fit good looking guy to pull that off.
Please define "game" for all of us.

I will be patiently waiting.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Glassguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@zinc4

I will give you a little insight as to my above question:

If there is attraction, other things come into play. Lets call them second layer things: Body language, charisma, social skills, indifferent outcome thinking, personality, wittiness, etc. Those things become the next layer of things a woman is screening IF she is sexually attracted.

If she is NOT sexually attractive, those things do not matter.

So to answer my own question, if there is attraction, the woman begins screening the 2nd layers (that most consider "game"). If there is no sexual attraction, the 2nd layers dont matter at all because her interest level will remain low or non existent.

Had I tried what I did at the bar and the woman not at least been somewhat attracted to my looks, nothing else would have mattered. She would have never walked out to turn around and walk right back in. And there are plenty of women that wouldnt find me "attractive" because I wouldnt fit the mold for what they find attractive.

This is why the same "game" works on some women and not others. They just dont find you attractive. And thats ok because everyone has their own look that they like.

Attraction leads to interest. Interest leads to interaction (those 2nd layer things above). A woman is programmed to screen men out.

You dont have to look like an Olympian to get from attraction to interest to the other things. You just have to look good enough to THAT woman to move from point A (some level of attraction high enough to proceed) through the rest of it.

Howiestern

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't it get old after awhile? Wouldn't you rather just be rich and buxx them, buy them basically like a lot of old guys do?
Buying girls takes no skill, there is no game. It doesn't set myself apart from the crowd. I'd never want someone to be interested in me because of my money.

For me its about seduction, charm, improving my skills, conquering, getting better women, never being satisified/wanting more, always pushing the bar, seeking challenge, dropping a girls panties for the first time, etc. Knowing I am more successful with women than 80% of the men out there is highly satisfying. But I had to work to get there.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First time I've read this thread.

Nice job GG. After reading the posts, hilarious that maybe 20% of the guys "get" what GG was trying to do and his reasons for doing it. 80% are F'ing clueless. These types should debate and criticize less and read more. I've done similar throughout my "career" with similar results.

You do it because it's a challenge and takes skill and game. Whether you f*ck her that night or not. Like wanting to fight the champ to see how good you really are. Either it's in your DNA or not so don't argue it.

GG's keys to succes were his confidence, assertiveness, and IDGAF attitude. Things 98% of all guys lack but women *crave.*

Well done.

Ciao.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buying girls takes no skill, there is no game. It doesn't set myself apart from the crowd. I'd never want someone to be interested in me because of my money.

For me its about seduction, charm, improving my skills, conquering, getting better women, never being satisified/wanting more, always pushing the bar, seeking challenge, dropping a girls panties for the first time, etc. Knowing I am more successful with women than 80% of the men out there is highly satisfying. But I had to work to get there.
When your used to having it like you do paying for it is literally DEGRADING to your manhood and self esteem. Women choose you and desire you.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do cold approaches when I see what could be taken as IOIs from attractive women. I typically DO NOT just go up to random women and strike up a conversation out of the blue if I dont feel as though she is welcoming it.

This past weekend I was in Louisville for my daughter's national travel volleyball tournament. On Saturday night she had a team dinner so I was on my own in terms of dinner. So I went to a pretty decent steak restaurant, sat at the bar and ordered a beer.

Directly across the bar from me was a very attractive woman, late 20s to 30, with a guy. I observed their interaction. Neither wearing rings, she didnt touch him at all, sat facing forward instead of facing him, she didnt look at him that often and their conversation seemed bad based on the amount they were talking to each other. She looked way out of this guy's league.

Soon after I sat down I realized she was looking at me. I would glance in her direction and she would look away. After a couple of times she didnt look away and I just gave her a smirky grin. She smiled and looked away again.

While ordering my food I was talking to the bartender who happened to also be from Ohio. I told him that those 2 across the bar appeared to be on a devastating first date. She was drinking water, he was drinking beer. It was a dead give away. The bartender said that they had been there for about an hour.

This is where it gets good: I notice the bartender take them the check and she had her check and he has his check (dutch). After the guy signed his credit card invoice he got up to go to the bathroom.
I called the waiter over to order another beer and asked him to do me a favor. I asked him to walk over and tell the woman that if she wanted to turn a bad date into a good one, simply leave the restaurant, sit in her car for a few minutes while her date left and then come back in and sit by me.

While he was telling her this she looked over at me. I smiled, pointed to the chair beside me and said "See you in about 5 minutes if this chair is still free" and winked at her. She smiled and didnt say anything.

As soon as the guy gets back I can see her telling him that she has to get up early and is ready to go. As they walk away from the bar she looks over at me and I pretend to look down at my watch as if to say "hurry up".

So I sat there for a few minutes and she walks back in, sits down beside me and the first thing I say is "You need a drink thats not water and the first round is on you for me bailing you out of that disaster date you were on".

We chatted and drank for the next hour. Logistically there was no way sex was going to happen since I was staying in a hotel with my daughter potentially coming back at any time. But I got her number, let her know that I would be back in the area in a few weeks for another tournament and the chick has been blowing my phone up since. And she is a pretty good kisser as she proved as we left the restaurant.

Just a quick approach story. I gave myself a pat on the back as I have never pulled a chick away from a date before (never had to) but it felt like I conquered the world when that chick walked out and then walked back in 3 minutes later and straight to the chair beside me at the bar.

Happy hunting.
My man!

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, it's hilarious that some users are criticizing @Glassguy when he in fact got exactly what he wanted in a smooth way. Yet some keyboard warriors just can't but help tell him the correct way of how to do something better, when they themselves are not.

He used the bartender to pass a message in a seamless fashion, which executed his tertiary desire to obtain his want. It worked, very well. How can you dispute this? Whether it's based on movies or romantic notions misses the entire point. He used his environment to work for him with as little effort as possible. It doesn't make him less masculine, it makes him smart for potentially side-stepping a confrontation which would ruin more than just his own night. But some guys here just embrace their ego so much that they grow mypoic.

Solid story, Glass.

Glassguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, it's hilarious that some users are criticizing @Glassguy when he in fact got exactly what he wanted in a smooth way. Yet some keyboard warriors just can't but help tell him the correct way of how to do something better, when they themselves are not.

He used the bartender to pass a message in a seamless fashion, which executed his tertiary desire to obtain his want. It worked, very well. How can you dispute this? Whether it's based on movies or romantic notions misses the entire point. He used his environment to work for him with as little effort as possible. It doesn't make him less masculine, it makes him smart for potentially side-stepping a confrontation which would ruin more than just his own night. But some guys here just embrace their ego so much that they grow mypoic.

Solid story, Glass.
There are some people who criticize anything I post. They are just jealous losers.

They don't understand that in order to insult me, I would have to respect their opinions. And I clearly don't give 2 fvcks about their opinion.

Want to know what I care about? My results. And they speak for themselves. I also care about helping some guys on here who WANT help. Not these guys that just want someone to validate their beta behavior.

I will keep on keeping on. Haters will hate but they will never understand that its lonely at the top....because they will never get there.

Happy Hunting

Glassguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And thanks for resurrecting this thread. It brings back good memories of me flat out being over confident, direct and witty with that chick in Louisville. The process doesn't always work but it ALWAYS works with a woman that has interest.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And thanks for resurrecting this thread. It brings back good memories of me flat out being over confident, direct and witty with that chick in Louisville. The process doesn't always work but it ALWAYS works with a woman that has interest.
Big ups @Doc love. Rip. Interest levels are determining factor for time allocation.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
@Glassguy did you end up meeting up with her again as the initial post seemed to indicate might happen?

Glassguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Glassguy did you end up meeting up with her again as the initial post seemed to indicate might happen?
I did not. We were supposed to have another 2day tournament in Louisville the following month but Covid ended up wiping out the rest of our travel season.

I would have 100% sure met back up with her though. She was attractive, fun and seemed spontaneous. My kind of girl.