Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interesting Cold Approach over the weekend

Glassguy

Reaction score
Are you sure about that? How do you know for sure? Maybe she might have welcomed your courage.
Whats he going to do in a pub? I mean if your going to sly a plate why not do it out right?
Why not look them both in the face and say if your bored of this tool and want to finish a real date come on over.
I didnt say that. There is no need for conflict.
Seems contrary based on your responses.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure about that? How do you know for sure? Maybe she might have welcomed your courage.
Whats he going to do in a pub? I mean if your going to sly a plate why not do it out right?
Why not look them both in the face and say if your bored of this tool and want to finish a real date come on over.

I mean as you say your that good with women? Or are you that slimey? What's the diff? Just curious
@stringpuller , here's what a wise Sosuaver once told me. It's not his job to ask the other guy permission. But it's also not his job to to care if the other guy scores. The guy didn't take his shot, so @Glassguy took his.

There are women enough for everyone. I don't see the advantage of barging in on a date, for anyone involved. But once the guy left, all's fair.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Cant argue with that but there is something to be said about being a bit more choosy.
I like to actually have a convo before putting time into a woman.
Theres nothing anti social and untactful about that contrary to what was said above.
I personally think it could have came across as creepy to other women.
I wouldn't mind seeing a picture of this particular girl.
At the market we had a guy who worked for a vendor. Mid 20s, about 5-5 and maybe 105 to 110lbs max. He had serious game basically just walking up to every chick he saw, especially really young. Literally just walk up and follow them lol. Usually they walk away and scurry off but once in awhile he'd get numbers.

Should you just walk up to girls at random like that and just chat them up even if they walk away try and follow them and keep talking? Like one walked away and said he was a horn dog and he kept trying to follow her lol.

I was worried he'd do that and their BF or husband would be a 6-2 Chad lol and he'd get a pounding.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Lets be serious BG lol. For you no...not cool.
Im not trying to start a riot here just contrarian views.
But it works 1 percent of the time. Otherwise the women seem very uncomfortable and scurry away quick from him. Do you follow a chick nearly stalkerish like that if they're not interested lol?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should you just walk up to girls at random like that and just chat them up even if they walk away try and follow them and keep talking?
Do you really have to ask this question? Sure - if you want to make them exceedingly uncomfortable then keep trying to follow them if they walk away. If they walk away in the first place and you haven't gotten a number or anything you've already lost the opportunity. That means she isn't interested. Following them after that point looks desperate and creepy at the same time and may get you the type of attention you DON'T want (security, etc.).

I can never decide whether you are a shtick on this site that enjoys stirring people up with these type of questions (and I guess I am biting) or if you really are this hopeless with women.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But it works 1 percent of the time. Otherwise the women seem very uncomfortable and scurry away quick from him. Do you follow a chick nearly stalkerish like that if they're not interested lol?
First - you don't know whether he is getting a legitmate number or they are giving him something to make him go away. Which is highly likely from what you are describing. Second, you have to value yourself as a man and not look like some desperate dog begging for attention which is what that type of behavior looks like.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
First - you don't know whether he is getting a legitmate number or they are giving him something to make him go away. Which is highly likely from what you are describing. Second, you have to value yourself as a man and not look like some desperate dog begging for attention which is what that type of behavior looks like.
But if it works 1 percent of the time it's still a hit! But then again even OLD is easier than that.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very...

Well...

Done

I'm taking notes

I also applaud the non-confrontational route, as I don't see the need in embarrassing a guy who is likely well aware of the failed date. Don't need to kick a man while he's down.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I would agree with this.

As an ex military guy, I've seen guys get stabbed in bars. It's not like you are fighting a friend. You are fighting a total stranger. There is no referee to bail you out. And they can have a weapon that you don't know about.

Seems childish to want to be a badass in the bars. That's how people get killed. I've seen it happen right in front of my face, lol.

Too many people watch UFC and suddenly think they can fight. Not everyone is going to give you a fair fight.
Yep. I've carried for years. If someone beats on me enough the piece is coming out.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do cold approaches when I see what could be taken as IOIs from attractive women. I typically DO NOT just go up to random women and strike up a conversation out of the blue if I dont feel as though she is welcoming it.

This past weekend I was in Louisville for my daughter's national travel volleyball tournament. On Saturday night she had a team dinner so I was on my own in terms of dinner. So I went to a pretty decent steak restaurant, sat at the bar and ordered a beer.

Directly across the bar from me was a very attractive woman, late 20s to 30, with a guy. I observed their interaction. Neither wearing rings, she didnt touch him at all, sat facing forward instead of facing him, she didnt look at him that often and their conversation seemed bad based on the amount they were talking to each other. She looked way out of this guy's league.

Soon after I sat down I realized she was looking at me. I would glance in her direction and she would look away. After a couple of times she didnt look away and I just gave her a smirky grin. She smiled and looked away again.

While ordering my food I was talking to the bartender who happened to also be from Ohio. I told him that those 2 across the bar appeared to be on a devastating first date. She was drinking water, he was drinking beer. It was a dead give away. The bartender said that they had been there for about an hour.

This is where it gets good: I notice the bartender take them the check and she had her check and he has his check (dutch). After the guy signed his credit card invoice he got up to go to the bathroom.
I called the waiter over to order another beer and asked him to do me a favor. I asked him to walk over and tell the woman that if she wanted to turn a bad date into a good one, simply leave the restaurant, sit in her car for a few minutes while her date left and then come back in and sit by me.

While he was telling her this she looked over at me. I smiled, pointed to the chair beside me and said "See you in about 5 minutes if this chair is still free" and winked at her. She smiled and didnt say anything.

As soon as the guy gets back I can see her telling him that she has to get up early and is ready to go. As they walk away from the bar she looks over at me and I pretend to look down at my watch as if to say "hurry up".

So I sat there for a few minutes and she walks back in, sits down beside me and the first thing I say is "You need a drink thats not water and the first round is on you for me bailing you out of that disaster date you were on".

We chatted and drank for the next hour. Logistically there was no way sex was going to happen since I was staying in a hotel with my daughter potentially coming back at any time. But I got her number, let her know that I would be back in the area in a few weeks for another tournament and the chick has been blowing my phone up since. And she is a pretty good kisser as she proved as we left the restaurant.

Just a quick approach story. I gave myself a pat on the back as I have never pulled a chick away from a date before (never had to) but it felt like I conquered the world when that chick walked out and then walked back in 3 minutes later and straight to the chair beside me at the bar.

Happy hunting.

Sounds like no initial game besides confidence required as you had the bartender communicate. Which leads me to believe that you must be a really fit good looking guy to pull that off.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A
Doesn't it get old after awhile? Wouldn't you rather just be rich and buxx them, buy them basically like a lot of old guys do?
Agreed......the thrill of the hunt becomes a boring monontanous routine as you get older. I could care less why one likes me or not as long as I'm getting what I want out of her.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Sounds like no initial game besides confidence required as you had the bartender communicate. Which leads me to believe that you must be a really fit good looking guy to pull that off.
Please define "game" for all of us.

I will be patiently waiting.

Glassguy

Reaction score
@zinc4

I will give you a little insight as to my above question:

If there is attraction, other things come into play. Lets call them second layer things: Body language, charisma, social skills, indifferent outcome thinking, personality, wittiness, etc. Those things become the next layer of things a woman is screening IF she is sexually attracted.

If she is NOT sexually attractive, those things do not matter.

So to answer my own question, if there is attraction, the woman begins screening the 2nd layers (that most consider "game"). If there is no sexual attraction, the 2nd layers dont matter at all because her interest level will remain low or non existent.

Had I tried what I did at the bar and the woman not at least been somewhat attracted to my looks, nothing else would have mattered. She would have never walked out to turn around and walk right back in. And there are plenty of women that wouldnt find me "attractive" because I wouldnt fit the mold for what they find attractive.

This is why the same "game" works on some women and not others. They just dont find you attractive. And thats ok because everyone has their own look that they like.

Attraction leads to interest. Interest leads to interaction (those 2nd layer things above). A woman is programmed to screen men out.

You dont have to look like an Olympian to get from attraction to interest to the other things. You just have to look good enough to THAT woman to move from point A (some level of attraction high enough to proceed) through the rest of it.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't it get old after awhile? Wouldn't you rather just be rich and buxx them, buy them basically like a lot of old guys do?
Buying girls takes no skill, there is no game. It doesn't set myself apart from the crowd. I'd never want someone to be interested in me because of my money.

For me its about seduction, charm, improving my skills, conquering, getting better women, never being satisified/wanting more, always pushing the bar, seeking challenge, dropping a girls panties for the first time, etc. Knowing I am more successful with women than 80% of the men out there is highly satisfying. But I had to work to get there.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First time I've read this thread.

Nice job GG. After reading the posts, hilarious that maybe 20% of the guys "get" what GG was trying to do and his reasons for doing it. 80% are F'ing clueless. These types should debate and criticize less and read more. I've done similar throughout my "career" with similar results.

You do it because it's a challenge and takes skill and game. Whether you f*ck her that night or not. Like wanting to fight the champ to see how good you really are. Either it's in your DNA or not so don't argue it.

GG's keys to succes were his confidence, assertiveness, and IDGAF attitude. Things 98% of all guys lack but women *crave.*

Well done.

Ciao.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buying girls takes no skill, there is no game. It doesn't set myself apart from the crowd. I'd never want someone to be interested in me because of my money.

For me its about seduction, charm, improving my skills, conquering, getting better women, never being satisified/wanting more, always pushing the bar, seeking challenge, dropping a girls panties for the first time, etc. Knowing I am more successful with women than 80% of the men out there is highly satisfying. But I had to work to get there.
When your used to having it like you do paying for it is literally DEGRADING to your manhood and self esteem. Women choose you and desire you.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do cold approaches when I see what could be taken as IOIs from attractive women. I typically DO NOT just go up to random women and strike up a conversation out of the blue if I dont feel as though she is welcoming it.

This past weekend I was in Louisville for my daughter's national travel volleyball tournament. On Saturday night she had a team dinner so I was on my own in terms of dinner. So I went to a pretty decent steak restaurant, sat at the bar and ordered a beer.

Directly across the bar from me was a very attractive woman, late 20s to 30, with a guy. I observed their interaction. Neither wearing rings, she didnt touch him at all, sat facing forward instead of facing him, she didnt look at him that often and their conversation seemed bad based on the amount they were talking to each other. She looked way out of this guy's league.

Soon after I sat down I realized she was looking at me. I would glance in her direction and she would look away. After a couple of times she didnt look away and I just gave her a smirky grin. She smiled and looked away again.

While ordering my food I was talking to the bartender who happened to also be from Ohio. I told him that those 2 across the bar appeared to be on a devastating first date. She was drinking water, he was drinking beer. It was a dead give away. The bartender said that they had been there for about an hour.

This is where it gets good: I notice the bartender take them the check and she had her check and he has his check (dutch). After the guy signed his credit card invoice he got up to go to the bathroom.
I called the waiter over to order another beer and asked him to do me a favor. I asked him to walk over and tell the woman that if she wanted to turn a bad date into a good one, simply leave the restaurant, sit in her car for a few minutes while her date left and then come back in and sit by me.

While he was telling her this she looked over at me. I smiled, pointed to the chair beside me and said "See you in about 5 minutes if this chair is still free" and winked at her. She smiled and didnt say anything.

As soon as the guy gets back I can see her telling him that she has to get up early and is ready to go. As they walk away from the bar she looks over at me and I pretend to look down at my watch as if to say "hurry up".

So I sat there for a few minutes and she walks back in, sits down beside me and the first thing I say is "You need a drink thats not water and the first round is on you for me bailing you out of that disaster date you were on".

We chatted and drank for the next hour. Logistically there was no way sex was going to happen since I was staying in a hotel with my daughter potentially coming back at any time. But I got her number, let her know that I would be back in the area in a few weeks for another tournament and the chick has been blowing my phone up since. And she is a pretty good kisser as she proved as we left the restaurant.

Just a quick approach story. I gave myself a pat on the back as I have never pulled a chick away from a date before (never had to) but it felt like I conquered the world when that chick walked out and then walked back in 3 minutes later and straight to the chair beside me at the bar.

Happy hunting.
My man!

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, it's hilarious that some users are criticizing @Glassguy when he in fact got exactly what he wanted in a smooth way. Yet some keyboard warriors just can't but help tell him the correct way of how to do something better, when they themselves are not.

He used the bartender to pass a message in a seamless fashion, which executed his tertiary desire to obtain his want. It worked, very well. How can you dispute this? Whether it's based on movies or romantic notions misses the entire point. He used his environment to work for him with as little effort as possible. It doesn't make him less masculine, it makes him smart for potentially side-stepping a confrontation which would ruin more than just his own night. But some guys here just embrace their ego so much that they grow mypoic.

Solid story, Glass.