Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Improving sex drive

viking22

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in my mid 30s and only seem to want it once or twice a week. This is OK for casual dating but occasionally I do run into nymphos who want it several times a night or want weekend sex marathons and in a relationship it can be a bit of a problem.

I have had a full medical workup. Nothing wrong with my hormones. My sleep isn't amazing and I suffer from mild depression but these things are difficult to treat and antidepressants are renowned for lowering sex drive! So I have avoided them for a very long time. My diet is fairly clean and I am in decent shape.

Anyone have similar issues and found anything that helps?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had a full medical workup. Nothing wrong with my hormones.
Go into more detail. Often times doctors will say "yeah, you're in range".... while being at the levels of a 70 year old man.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Weighted vest hill climbs. 3 sets of 10. Do this a few times a week. Thank me later.

You will reign destruction in the bedroom like never before.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with you it is completely natural for sex drive to decline as you get older

Not just because of natural reasons but also because it usually becomes a lot less stimulating as you get older

Having sex in your early 20's is a lot more exciting than having sex in your early 30's but many do not want to accept this as society likes to portray sex as some sort of holy ritual of pleasure

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's expected that desire will wane as you get older.

Libido is tied to sleep & diet - these are the main culprits (assuming you don't have something else wrong with you). Lack of sleep, stress, poor diet will absolutely tank your sex drive. You need to balance all of this.

Try to get more sleep and make sure you are getting enough micronutrients.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weighted vest hill climbs. 3 sets of 10. Do this a few times a week. Thank me later.

You will reign destruction in the bedroom like never before.
What exactly is that? Having a vest full of weight and climbing a hill?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m the same. Labs look good. I can lift like an ox.

Still, I’m good with only 2-3 times per week. 10 years ago I wanted it twice a day. I have no problems getting it up I just don’t crave sex nearly as much as I used to.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
With time you become aware that it is just a nut .
Nothing magical about it anymore like it used to be when we were 18-25 .

If you had enough post nut clarity experiences it just becomes a part of us .

We know we need it , but not everyday.

Deranged

Don Juan
Reaction score
With time you become aware that it is just a nut .
Nothing magical about it anymore like it used to be when we were 18-25 .

If you had enough post nut clarity experiences it just becomes a part of us .

We know we need it , but not everyday.
Exactly this. Reminds me of a quote from Marcus Aurelius:

"When you have savories and fine dishes set before you, you will gain an idea of their nature if you tell yourself that this is the corpse of a fish, and that is the corpse of a bird or a pig; or again, that wine is merely grape-juice, and this purple robe some sheep's wool dipped in the blood of a shellfish; and as for sexual intercourse, it is the friction of a piece of gut and, following a sort of convulsion, the expulsion of some mucus." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations Book 6.13

Busting a nut certainly isn't something you want your life to be revolving around.