Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm Tired

My parting message for Gio is...

• Gio, you're so damn cool!

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Gio, you rock like nobody's business.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Actually, I LIKE menstrual blood on my face...

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, I'm not complaining. Complaining is what women do. I just pointed out some facts.

But seriously man, you could have gone out on a good note, but I think your ego got the best of you this time. We're all big strong men here on the internet. Best of luck.

thecraftylefty

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Gio, you were a great and funny mod. Please stick around being a great and funny poster.

Also: Just because he's stepping down does not mean we need another moderator. Don't f*cking post about it

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just leaving to save the embarassment of being de-modded. Goodbye, won't miss your unfunny, sarcastic remarks.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WesCottII
Just leaving to save the embarassment of being de-modded.
Haven't you heard? Allen is in on the big moderator conspiracy too. I wouldn't have been de-modded until the very end, because our Ultimate Master Plan was to ban everybody on the site one by one for no good reason at all.

Goodbye, won't miss your unfunny, sarcastic remarks.
I know, because I'll keep making my unfunny, sarcastic remarks.

The only noticable differences are as follows:

- I won't have to put up with your bullsh*t about how I'm supposed to be "setting an example".

- I won't have to wade through email after email about how this guy pulled this girl's hair on the playground and now she wants him banned and vice versa.

- I won't have to spend an hour deleting posts from some guy who wants everybody to click this link for a free Ipod or a guy who thinks that hispanics and Jews should be lined up against a wall and shot some other such bullsh*t only to be rewarded with the incessant b*tching from a handful of f*cktards.

But as for my unfunny sarcastic remarks, they'll probably double or triple because I'll have more time on my hands now.

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: I'm Tired

Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Hey, that's pretty clever and I just never in a million years saw that comment coming. But you'll notice that I'm referring to the people "whose whole existance and energy" is devoted to b*tching "day after day after day". So, no that's not me. Thanks for playing, though. I'm sure someone will give you a nice consolation prize at the door. Maybe the home version of the game or something.
No, actually, he did get you on that one.

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what moderators do, put up with the idiocy of the community. It's just the name of the job, and I understand why you're stepping down.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just leaving to save the embarassment of being de-modded.
Thank you moderator WesCottII for sharing the information of the super secret moderators corner which only moderators know of what the going on is on this moderated forum.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
welcome to the regular posters part of the forum. Where no one at all will give a sh!t about your posts. I will be your guide Comic_Relief. . .

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by comic_relief
welcome to the regular posters part of the forum. Where no one at all will give a sh!t about your posts. I will be your guide Comic_Relief. . .
well somebody had to say it...
ten points comic!

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man for a forum that's supposedly for MEN there sure is a LOT of DRAMA Going Down. Since when did Don Juans become the wussy weaker sex? This is not attractive at all boys. Grow up.:down:

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fix the drama. You're a chick. You know all about drama. Let me know when you have the drama fixed and I'll give you a prize.;)

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DreamyChick
Man for a forum that's supposedly for MEN there sure is a LOT of DRAMA Going Down. Since when did Don Juans become the wussy weaker sex? This is not attractive at all boys. Grow up.:down:
I agree.

There are too many goddamn pussies here. It's fine to have plenty of pussies here, but the problem is, the pussies are the ones giving information to other pussies, so nothing actually gets accomplished.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Thank you moderator WesCottII for sharing the information of the super secret moderators corner which only moderators know of what the going on is on this moderated forum.
Oh....touched a nerve.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova

But as for my unfunny sarcastic remarks, they'll probably double or triple because I'll have more time on my hands now. [/B]
I'll look forward to not reading them.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll look forward to not reading them.
You've shown time and again that you just can't help yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.