Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm Tired

My parting message for Gio is...

• Gio, you're so damn cool!

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Gio, you rock like nobody's business.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Actually, I LIKE menstrual blood on my face...

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm tired of people whose whole existance and energy, day after day after day, goes into crying and complaining about the actions of people on the internet that they've never even met.

I'm sick and tired of logging onto my email to find fifty reported posts from one particular member who thinks that they can be the biggest pain in the ass on the face of this planet but if anybody responds, they should be punished.

I'm tired of people who run and cry to the moderators over every little perceived injustice and then turn on those very same moderators any time they don't get their way.

My day only has 24 hours... 6 of those are spent sleeping, at least eight are spent working, and the other ten belong to me and my family. I don't know how many of those ten hour blocks I have left on this planet, but I'm not spending another fraction of them d*cking around humorless, obsessive-compulsive, or just plain pain-in-the-ass posters. I realize that most of you don't fall into that category. The ones I'm specifically thinking of I could count on my hands and still have at least my two middle fingers free. For those of you who are awesome, thanks for being awesome. For the others, just being humorless, obsessive-compulsive pains-in-the-ass should be enough punishment for them.

So for those of you smearing menstrual blood on your faces like warpaint and marching on Washington for the removal of Gio Casanova... I'll grant you your wish. I'll step down as moderator in the hopes that it will make your lawn greener, your TV reception better, your Pabst Blue Ribbon tastier, and maybe children and animals will even start liking you. Perhaps me stepping down as moderator will make your gas mileage higher, your mortgage payment lower, your mattress softer, and your house cleaner. It would need to have that kind of effect to be worth even ONE PERCENT of all the whining and crying a b*tching and moaning from a few of you people.

In the meantime, I have a real life to live.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
* munches on popcorn *

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're so tired of it, then why not just step down as a moderator. There are plenty others who would like the opportunity.

thecraftylefty

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will still post, right?

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thecraftylefty
If you're so tired of it, then why not just step down as a moderator. There are plenty others who would like the opportunity.
Way to read a post all the way through to the end, genius.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SamePendo
You will still post, right?
If I feel like it.

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Way to read a post all the way through to the end, genius.
Is that comment sarcasm, you know that new thing I been hearing about? That is just soooo original! I mean, no one ever does that! :rolleyes:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just me, or are the votes incredibly inflated?

Gio, you're so damn cool! 653 votes
Gio, you rock like nobody's business. 704 votes
Actually, I LIKE menstrual blood on my face... 586 votes

Total: 1943 votes

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
Is it just me, or are the votes incredibly inflated?
They seem about right to me.

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw MODERATOR (and still do as of 2:00PM Eastern Time) underneath your name. I guess you're a little slow to pull the punch.

And I don't appreciate your tone. Wise up. Just cause you have a bad day, month, or year, doesn't mean you have to publicize it. We all have $hit we go through. Deal with it like a man.

thecraftylefty

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 007~JC
Gio loves to stealth edit.
Yes, it was ever so stealthy, wasn't it?

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw MODERATOR (and still do as of 2:00PM Eastern Time) underneath your name. I guess you're a little slow to pull the punch.
That's because Allen hasn't signed on yet to make that administrative change, sparky. I'm sure he offers his condolences that he isn't quite quick enough on the draw for your high standards.

And I don't appreciate your tone.
Wow, and I really give a sh*t what tones you do and don't appreciate.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Gio, you're an attention wh0re...but I'm enjoying the thread :D ...so keep it up

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm tired of people whose whole existance and energy, day after day after day, goes into crying and complaining about the actions of people on the internet that they've never even met.

Wait, are you crying on the internet about people crying on the internet?

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You could have wrapped all that up by saying I'm stepping down, but proceeded to dish out the babble of babylike drivel you put down in words. Great job. I wish you would have stayed on as a mod.

thecraftylefty

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o
Gio, you're an attention wh0re...but I'm enjoying the thread :D ...so keep it up
It's not my fault everybody loves me.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: I'm Tired

Originally posted by Skel
Wait, are you crying on the internet about people crying on the internet?
Hey, that's pretty clever and I just never in a million years saw that comment coming. But you'll notice that I'm referring to the people "whose whole existance and energy" is devoted to b*tching "day after day after day". So, no that's not me. Thanks for playing, though. I'm sure someone will give you a nice consolation prize at the door. Maybe the home version of the game or something.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could have wrapped all that up by saying I'm stepping down, but proceeded to dish out the babble of babylike drivel you put down in words. Great job. I wish you would have stayed on as a mod.
I could have, but that wouldn't have been as fun for me (and I'm the one who counts), and also it would have provided you with one less thing to b*tch about and I'm all about giving people a reason to b*tch.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: I'm Tired

So, no that's not me. Thanks for playing, though. I'm sure someone will give you a nice consolation prize at the door. Maybe the home version of the game or something.
...and as much as I side with everyone else, your replies seriously make me laugh out loud :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Status
Not open for further replies.