"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

im tired of being goodlookin

Status
Not open for further replies.

cumfiesta

Banned
Joined
Feb 14, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
All these women label me as a playa!
Day think im gon na pla yz them all da time. Im just tired of bein good lookin. i tink it hurst sometimes to be goodlookin

doez anyone else feel da same?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
281
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Neverland
Look up ebay and buy yourself some acid...disfigure your face.Hopefully no one will bother you then and label you as a playa....they may call you crazy freak man.
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by cumfiesta
All these women label me as a playa!
Day think im gon na pla yz them all da time. Im just tired of bein good lookin. i tink it hurst sometimes to be goodlookin

doez anyone else feel da same?
Welcome to America, now SPEAK ENGLISH
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Welcome to America, now SPEAK ENGLISH
THANK YOU! :D
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Tai

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
You either just trolling if not then why are you here?
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
If you are labelled a "playa" it's probably your attitude, not your looks. I've never heard Brad Pitt or David Beckham referred to as "playas" and I've never heard them say it "hurst" them either.

Besides, when a woman tells me I'm good looking, it's nice to hear. If every woman I ever met told me the same thing I doubt I'd complain.
 

oElS

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Day think im gon na pla yz them all da time.
HAHA i cant believe i just understood that. I looked at it a second time and im like that is the worst grammer ever.
 

RedZone122

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
kill yourself
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Dirtheart
If you are labelled a "playa" it's probably your attitude, not your looks. I've never heard Brad Pitt or David Beckham referred to as "playas" and I've never heard them say it "hurst" them either.

Besides, when a woman tells me I'm good looking, it's nice to hear. If every woman I ever met told me the same thing I doubt I'd complain.
Normally goodlooking people with a certain attitude is labeled players and I've had several girls tell me that to be a player you normally have to be good looking and I do agree.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Normally goodlooking people with a certain attitude is labeled players and I've had several girls tell me that to be a player you normally have to be good looking and I do agree.
LOL, well, you dont necessarily have to be good looking to be a player.

but yes, there hae been times in the past ppl thought i was a player and were boggled their minds even more when i said i didnt have a gf. my bro's friend a yr ago even asked if i was a player....i just went wtf.

i think it's just a stereotype. they think "wow he/she is so good looking, they can probably get anyone they want" or "wow he/she is so good looking, i bet guys/girls throw themselves at them."

this is true, dont anyone tell me that that htought has never crossed your mind before!!

look at jesse palmer from The Bachelor, if he had a gf or was a player, he wouldnt be on that show looking for a gf/wife.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top