You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Welcome to America, now SPEAK ENGLISHOriginally posted by cumfiesta
All these women label me as a playa!
Day think im gon na pla yz them all da time. Im just tired of bein good lookin. i tink it hurst sometimes to be goodlookin
doez anyone else feel da same?
THANK YOU!Originally posted by MetalFortress
Welcome to America, now SPEAK ENGLISH
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
HAHA i cant believe i just understood that. I looked at it a second time and im like that is the worst grammer ever.Day think im gon na pla yz them all da time.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Normally goodlooking people with a certain attitude is labeled players and I've had several girls tell me that to be a player you normally have to be good looking and I do agree.Originally posted by Dirtheart
If you are labelled a "playa" it's probably your attitude, not your looks. I've never heard Brad Pitt or David Beckham referred to as "playas" and I've never heard them say it "hurst" them either.
Besides, when a woman tells me I'm good looking, it's nice to hear. If every woman I ever met told me the same thing I doubt I'd complain.
LOL, well, you dont necessarily have to be good looking to be a player.Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Normally goodlooking people with a certain attitude is labeled players and I've had several girls tell me that to be a player you normally have to be good looking and I do agree.