Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

I'm going to fvck my ex-oneitis

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
She wants it, I can tell. I have complete confidence in this.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Go go go!
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Get em boooooy!!
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
There's a lot of sexual tension, she admitted it.

Give me a year and I will have accomplished this.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Porky
There's a lot of sexual tension, she admitted it.

Give me a year and I will have accomplished this.
All I gotta say is wrap it before you tap it.
 

jiveturkey

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Age
40
woah!!...one year,... slow down speedracer..... u'll have one-itis again by then...
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
I don't get oneitis for women, just contempt ;)

The reason I want a year to do this is because I know that she regrets never having hooked up with me and I'm going to bank on the idea of going away and never seeing each other in order to justify some guilt free play.

Come on now...I've waited three years for this, I have other options and I can wait another.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
My first crush was ugly as ****... as was my second... and third... and so on...

:) Raise your standards, especially in yourself. Who gives a **** about your ex-oneitis? She is not special.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
No, she's not special. She's not even that attractive. But she wants me and for some reason I'm wildly attracted to her.

As I explained to Lik, this is a way of conquering my past.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Porky
As I explained to Lik, this is a way of conquering my past.
To steal a good man's line... Silly rabbit.

We all have a past we wish we could conquer... and for some of us, we can.

Ask yourself why... why you want to conquer your past? Is it a grudge?

There is no reason... it seems good on paper, and Lik may very well tell you thats the right thing to do. I'm saying: he's wrong.

Trust me... I know you're going to go through with this anyway... but I told you so.

Sigh...
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
I can understand Porky's point of view. I'd go for it. You've waited this long anyway...
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Explain to me why this is a bad idea.

I'm not focusing on this girl. I don't even like her. She's in the background - whenever she breaks up with her boyfriend, I'm going to make my move. Until then I'll keep pulling her in like I have been.

Would you turn down free play from an attractive girl who you get along well with?
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Originally posted by Porky
No, she's not special. She's not even that attractive. But she wants me and for some reason I'm wildly attracted to her.

As I explained to Lik, this is a way of conquering my past.

Yeah, you just screwed yourself right there. lol.

Something tells me your ex-oneitis shouldn't have the ex- in front of it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by AFK Protector
Yeah, you just screwed yourself right there. lol.

Something tells me your ex-oneitis shouldn't have the ex- in front of it.
No offense, but you know jack **** about me.

Considering I talk to this girl perhaps once or twice a week, I don't see how I'm in love with her. I know her far too well for that to happen again.

Get a clue.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Originally posted by Porky
Explain to me why this is a bad idea.

I'm not focusing on this girl. I don't even like her. She's in the background - whenever she breaks up with her boyfriend, I'm going to make my move. Until then I'll keep pulling her in like I have been.

Would you turn down free play from an attractive girl who you get along well with?
i like you and i see that this might work as a way of conquering your past but

You want to sleep with a girl you don't even like - uh ha

I don't buy it - either your penis is dragging you around or you like her and are lying to yourself. both of which are bad.

I dont care if you want to bang out her brains and then film a snuff movie but you don't want to lie to yourself. hell if i had a chance with any of my old crushes id jump at it cos they were all fine women. I told myself i didnt like them anymore to get over them but as they were attractive id do them and therefore i do actually like them, as much as i tell myself otherwise. Some of them now, i would not touch with a barge pole because i no longer like them.

Sleep with her by all means but if you get on with her, let her know its gonna be a temporary thing (jesus- never thought id hear myself say that, as normally if its someone youv known for a long time it wont help you get her into bed). Just do not screw her for feelings of revenge, cos that sounds like something id do, but i know id feel totally guilty about it afterwards.

Neway do what you want and roll with the punches
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
I do like this girl. I like her as much as I like most girls. There's something you should know about me: I hate committment. I hate it in any form, and to any degree. I'm the kind of guy who goes to parties and hooks up, or goes on one or two outings with a girl and hooks up. She knows this.

She isn't big on committment either. She gets bored with her boyfriends after a few weeks or months and stays with them out of convenience.

I no longer develop crushes on women. I've "liked" one girl in the past 2 years. That said, I wouldn't ever intentionally do anything to hurt her.

So, it isn't about revenge. This will just be me and her doing what we should have done a long time ago. Fun for a summer, but nothing more.
 
Top