Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm fraid of having accounts on social media

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is hurting my life in all areas. The following thoughts and rationalizations are what stop me from creating profile on services such as Instagram, Facebook etc;

• Once you post your photos on the internet, it is archived till eternity and will be accessible to anyone.
  • What if some douchebag use my photo for defamation purposes?
  • Posting selfies is all about getting attention and validation. As a man, why should I seek attention via such channels? And what If no one liked my photos anyway?!

I need help getting rid of this stupidity and weakness

Last edited:

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's actually "affraid" but seriously man if it's giving you anxiety then just delete them.

You don't need them to have a social life and or getting aid or have a gf or whatever it is you are looking for.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I think this is hurting my life in all areas.
Recently I post on "pof equivalent" with bunch of hb8 photos. Know what? Had a message - dude is shy of telling what he like in sex. Know what happen to him? Ban.

Draw some lines retard.

Time is 2017, cars will begin flying soon. You gotta have some accounts, especially Instagram. Honestly retard, if you don't have 10+ pics in your pof profile, you're screwed - erhm, retarded.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is hurting my life in all areas. The following thoughts and rationalizations are what stop me from creating profile on services such as Instagram, Facebook etc;

• Once you post your photos on the internet, it is archived till eternity and will be accessible to anyone.
  • What if some douchebag use my photo for defamation purposes?
  • Posting selfies is all about getting attention and validation. As a man, why should I seek attention via such channels? And what If no one liked my photos anyway?!

I need help getting rid of this stupidity and weakness
  • Unless it's youe snorting cocaine off of a hookers ass or you or robbing someome... I don't think it matters...
  • Again, what are you posting that's questionable?
  • Damn right it is. Women love that sh*t. Who cares if no one likes it it's a picture book of your life.
If you really don't want to take good photos then just pose in front of a Green screen and edit in scenarios. They don't know the difference I promise...

MrOctober

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you have tons of friends it's a good tool. Which I do.
Otherwise I think you could do without it.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  • Unless it's youe snorting cocaine off of a hookers ass or you or robbing someome... I don't think it matters...
LOL.
I have seen people regreting to post their photos and selfie sh!t online, however they realzied it was too late and they couldn't do anything to have them removed.

• Again, what are you posting that's questionable?
What made you think I am actually posting anything at all? And furthermore, what made you imagine they are questionable? I have seen thousands of fake profiles on instagram using someone else's photos and portraits. Isn't that the definition of impersonation/defamation? Would you feel comfortable if someone did that with your photos?