Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ignore, keep chasing or just be friends with her

JesperJ

Reaction score
Hi. So, i don't really know what to do with this girl from class - i've had a really big crush on her for about 2 -3 months (oneitis, i know) and we've talked for 6 months. Since the beginning, she has been (very) physical and flirting with me which i have reciprocated and intensified since crushing on her. Until a few weeks ago, i really thought she was into me - we were snapping and chatting multiple times a day, mostly initiated by her. However, 2 weeks ago i asked if i should come over to her place one evening to watch a movie to which she agreed (we had never done that before, and i thought it was on). But just 10 minutes before i was heading out to her place, she flaked (she had to get up very early the next morning). Instead, she said that i should come to her place next tuesday. However, monday she suggested that we went to the cinema with a mutual friend instead on tuesday. This is like the 3rd time she flaked on me, and i think that made her intentions pretty clear...

Because of the flaking I'm like 80% certain that she's not into me and only wants us to be friends. I still have a mad crush on her but i'm kind of angry with her for flaking. As mentioned, i'm in class with her, and we have a lot of mutual friends, so i can't completely ignore her. But i thought about just backing off and never initiating contact while still being polite. If i'm wrong and she is in fact interested, i suppose she would express it to some degree with me backing off. Could it be that she flaked because she was afraid i was only in it to get laid (which i'm not) or is it a lost cause? Or am i better off just continuing our flirty friendship as if nothing happened?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you focus on your studies, and forget women for awhile?

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s been “very physical” for nearly 6 months and you’ve done nothing?

That’s why she’s flaking. You never made the move and now she’s keeping you around as an option or an orbiter.

The flaking is to see how desperate you are for her, feeds her ego.

I’ve made the same mistake myself a bunch of times. If a girl likes you and you like her, you go for it. You don’t wait months.

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Talked for 6 months? Very physical? What does this even mean? If she flaked so late into seeing you, she most likely talked herself outta seeing you at the last sec. Does she have a bf by any chance?

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back off, be polite but interact as little as possible, study hard. Make something of yourself. I'm presuming you're a teenager or just over. Women should be super low on your priorities. Start working on your future now.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is like the 3rd time she flaked on me, and i think that made her intentions pretty clear...
I would've deleted her number after 1, blocked her if there was ever somehow a 2 and leaked her nudes if it happened a third time, wtf do you mean should you keep chasing or be friends? lol

should you keep chasing or be friends with the guy who beat you up for lunch money in middle school?