Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you had one piece of advice for RELATIONSHIPS what would it be?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my first question is WHY do you want a relationship?

what are you seeking to gain from being in an exclusive relationship because even women at your level or lower SMV are slow to be content, they are going to explore as many options as they can ''a woman is only as loyal as her options''
unless you meet a woman that is unaware of the power of her smv, unwilling to use it against you, or simply too low to explore her options behind your back an LTR is doomed to fail at some point from the very start.

relationships benefit women and not men. because:
you're mostly likely to stick around as raise kids (with a risk of paternity fraud)
most likely to provide flattering, entertaining, and highly dependable non-sexual attention & companionship indefinitely
most likely to be financially generous with her and grant her access to your financial resources and material possessions

you see when a woman decides to select a man as her “side dude,” that man’s level of career success, his level of financial success, his moral character & integrity, and how faithfully monogamous he can be with a woman becomes totally irrelevant. When a man is chosen by a woman to be her ‘man-on-the-side,’ all she really cares about is how satisfying he is going to be in bed, how kinky and erotically dominant he is, and how private and discreet he can be.

i know that it is likely through years and years of programming and false imagery through the world and matrix you may seem to think if a woman engages in an LTR its because she is ''in love'' with you, this is exactly what they want all men thinking , rarely will a woman ever commit to a man lower than her smv or even at the same level.

make sure you;re not seeking an ltr out of loneliness , or fear of rejection. learn how to become the highest value male you can and enjoy the free agent lifestyle of non monogamous casual sex, this suits the mans dating strategy more ..
more free time , more sex, more girls , less manipulative mind games , less chance of paternity fraud and child support and much more.
I totally understand where you're coming from, but this is for another thread if need be, and meanwhile, we should respect OP by just answering his question.

@OP:

Some of the most important lessons (that I learned the hard way) regarding relationships are:

1. She can only love you AFTER she has respected you. And you need to give her reasons to respect you by never losing your frame and never stop growing yourself as a person.

2. A woman doesn't, and cannot, make you happy. Because that's your job, not hers.

3. It's alright for a man to have "plates" aka casually sexual partners beside his LTR. In fact, contrary to social belief, it's a MUST.

4. Money, d!ck size, social status, nice car, nice house, fame... DO MATTER in a LTR.

5. Her dad must not be a beta who is weak and submissive to her mother.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally understand where you're coming from, but this is for another thread if need be, and meanwhile, we should respect OP by just answering his question.

@OP:

Some of the most important lessons (that I learned the hard way) regarding relationships are:

1. She can only love you AFTER she has respected you. And you need to give her reasons to respect you by never losing your frame and never stop growing yourself as a person.

2. A woman doesn't, and cannot, make you happy. Because that's your job, not hers.

3. It's alright for a man to have "plates" aka casually sexual partners beside his LTR. In fact, contrary to social belief, it's a MUST.

4. Money, d!ck size, social status, nice car, nice house, fame... DO MATTER in a LTR.

5. Her dad must not be a beta who is weak and submissive to her mother.
totally get it man, i just wanted him to put thought into it as to what he expects out of it but you're right , and all of those points you listed are solid.
coming from a man who preaches no ltr , this is sound advice

Last edited:

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just FYI to everyone I am actually in a happy 3 year relationship, which is why I started this thread, to give others sound advice, a lot of people do come here to find a GF. So figured since most of the posts on here on how to GET a woman, but not how to keep them figured this would be a good start.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Proceed on your terms, not her's. However, be willing to compromise at times when it suits your lifestyle.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only if she farts first...
It's funny but there is truth to this. If you can fart around her, you are establishing dominance. Public farting is an Alpha male trait.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best advice I can offer (speaking from personal past mistakes)

Know the difference between "compromising" and "sacrificing"
Also
Know when to allow wiggle room and when to set boundaries.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don’t feel something really special by the end of the 3rd or 4th date, it isn’t going to last. The only end that is good is marriage. Every other road leads to an eventual breakoff (and sometimes marriage does, too, but what you gonna do). Don’t waste your time and the girl’s time on a relationship that doesn’t have a spark.
Also, date your best friend. Best decision I ever made.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date base on wavelengths/connection you guys have.. Smash anything you want..

sch

Don Juan
Reaction score
The real assessment starts about 4 months in, once the honeymoon phase is over.
I agree, but, on the other side, people don't change that much.

So if there's something that annoys you one the first date... that would annoy you in 4 months.

First impression really is the best one.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chemistry is more important than beauty.

A HB6 with good chemistry is worth more in the long run than a HB9 with poor chemistry
Now, make women understand that about men. They think they can only have “chemistry” with the 9’s.