Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you had one piece of advice for RELATIONSHIPS what would it be?

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see many articles and posts about how to get women, but not to many on how to keep them or what to do when in a relationship. If you had one piece of advice for relationships what would it be?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real assessment starts about 4 months in, once the honeymoon phase is over.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see what you're getting at. But I'd rather she be a HB7. 6s aren't worth any guy's time.
Hank, you’ll change your tune when you meet a HB5 who is compliant, submissive, mentally stable, treats you like a king, genuinely loves you, is down through thick and thin, isnt financially a bloodsucker, a chick that encourages you and wants to build an empire with you.

You’ll either change your tune fast or your mind’s perception of her inner beauty will turn your physical eyes blind to the shortcomings in her outward appearance.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only time will tell Big Bell.
To me, the chick whose loss hurt the most was physically a HB6. Man that girl was beautiful beyond words on the inside. I was just too young and hot-headed to appreciate her long term value at the time. She was a prolific empire builder who lit up my soul. The HB9s that caused us to breakup werent worthy to be her doormats. Damn

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hank, you’ll change your tune when you meet a HB5 who is compliant, submissive, mentally stable, treats you like a king, genuinely loves you, is down through thick and thin, isnt financially a bloodsucker, a chick that encourages you and wants to build an empire with you.

You’ll either change your tune fast or your mind’s perception of her inner beauty will turn your physical eyes blind to the shortcomings in her outward appearance.
I agree with you SirBigBell. 100%. But lets try to keep this post for relationship advice not a long discussion on whose right or wrong please.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you SirBigBell. 100%. But lets try to keep this post for relationship advice not a long discussion on whose right or wrong please.
I hear you Criss.
Well to address your original question; to me the most important ingredients in the recipe for keeping a relationship intact are compatibility and compromise.

Mental compatibility is the foundation upon which a strong lasting relationship is built. You want someone who connects with you mentally, a chick on the same wavelength as you. If there is a compatibility gap between you then nomatter how attracted you are to each other, guaranteed you’re either gonna clash or the stronger party will lose psychological stimulation, get bored and disengage emotionally from proceedings. Most people come to this realisation too late, when there are children in the mix.

Compromise is also important because you have to remember that a relationship is a union of 2 people with different backgrounds, different life paths, different visions and different ideals. Compromise from both ends will ensure that harmony prevails in inevitable scenarios where your fundamental natural differences crop up. Sometimes you have to give up ground and sometimes she has to cut you some slack too.

NoMind

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I will enter LTR or marriage. I enjoy my own company too much. A few woman on the side to meet up from time to time suits my needs.

I enjoy silence and meditation and having a woman 24/7 by my side hampering my peace is not too appealing at the moment.

All that could change though so who knows

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you had one piece of advice for relationships what would it be?
Measure twice cut once.

Build it slowly.

Get to know her beyond sex and looks.

Have a set of personality criteria beyond looks.

Don't play with scared money.

Relationships are hell if you're with the wrong person.

Fantastic if you choose the right one.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see many articles and posts about how to get women, but not to many on how to keep them or what to do when in a relationship. If you had one piece of advice for relationships what would it be?
Set your frame from the start and defend it at ALL cost!

No prisoners, no negotiating with terrorists!

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
"You dont just live with the booty, you live with the mouth too"
Never underestimate how petty and jealous women can get.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Build your relationship with respect. Do not allow yourself to be disrespected and never disrespect her too.

2) Communicate. If you're leaving things to be "fixed by itself", eventually a snowball effect will happen. Cut the evil by its roots.

3) Value your woman. Let her know you love her, treat her with kindness.

4) It's good to say "I love you", but it's way better to show it with your actions.

5) Connection is more important than anything else. No matter how hot, smart or funny the girl is, if there's no connection, the relationship is faded to fail.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a man’s job to keep the relationship, it’s the woman’s. If she wants a relationship, SHE has to keep it.

In 2021, society encourages all women to abuse and shame men who:

1) have sex with them
2) don’t give them what they want

No reason for a man to want a relationship. His job is to have sex. That’s it.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my first question is WHY do you want a relationship?

what are you seeking to gain from being in an exclusive relationship because even women at your level or lower SMV are slow to be content, they are going to explore as many options as they can ''a woman is only as loyal as her options''
unless you meet a woman that is unaware of the power of her smv, unwilling to use it against you, or simply too low to explore her options behind your back an LTR is doomed to fail at some point from the very start.

relationships benefit women and not men. because:
you're mostly likely to stick around as raise kids (with a risk of paternity fraud)
most likely to provide flattering, entertaining, and highly dependable non-sexual attention & companionship indefinitely
most likely to be financially generous with her and grant her access to your financial resources and material possessions

you see when a woman decides to select a man as her “side dude,” that man’s level of career success, his level of financial success, his moral character & integrity, and how faithfully monogamous he can be with a woman becomes totally irrelevant. When a man is chosen by a woman to be her ‘man-on-the-side,’ all she really cares about is how satisfying he is going to be in bed, how kinky and erotically dominant he is, and how private and discreet he can be.

i know that it is likely through years and years of programming and false imagery through the world and matrix you may seem to think if a woman engages in an LTR its because she is ''in love'' with you, this is exactly what they want all men thinking , rarely will a woman ever commit to a man lower than her smv or even at the same level.

make sure you;re not seeking an ltr out of loneliness , or fear of rejection. learn how to become the highest value male you can and enjoy the free agent lifestyle of non monogamous casual sex, this suits the mans dating strategy more ..
more free time , more sex, more girls , less manipulative mind games , less chance of paternity fraud and child support and much more.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Effective leadership.

A woman will only love a man when she admires him, and because of it, she will respect him as her mate.

When she loses her admiration for you, her respect will soon follow and there's no longer love but pity and soon after hate.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure she loves you more than you love her. This is coming from someone that's been married close to 14 years.
Let me expand on that for those that are cloudy about this.

You WILL ALWAYS LOSE in every situation if you love her more because you will contribute more, break frame(eventually), value her more, compromise more, sacrifice more, be more emotional, have the lower hand in ALL situations.

The only plus side is she will probably give you false purpose and happiness(hers) camoflauged around yours, and she will most likely have a higher(er) smv where you can show her off to your friends/family/etc. Hardly worth it or sustainable in the long run.

The reason for marriage is to show your commitment and stability IF she passes all the sh1t tests, is fit to be a good mother, and loves you more than you love her. In any relationship, you are a TEAM. Some guys do not understand what it means to be a team player. It's no longer all about you and your wants. Quit being selfish, narcissistic, delusional.

TEAM work is what makes things work and last. Trust me, if you had a hot, submissive girl that did everything you wanted, that would amount to a slave and that will also get old fast, and you will lose any respect or feelings for her. Finding someone willing to pull her weight in emotional support, sexual support, home support, domestic support, financial support are the keys. If they are missing any of these, it may or may not work in the long term.

This is the wisdom I've gained in my 49 years and being with the same woman for almost 19 years of that.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Effective leadership.

A woman will only love a man when she admires him, and because of it, she will respect him as her mate.

When she loses her admiration for you, her respect will soon follow and there's no longer love but pity and soon after hate.
I do agree about this. I am hanging from the cliff on this one and climbing my way back up. She did almost hate me because she was disappointed about the shell of a man in had become (some of her actions prompted my downfall).