Crissco
Master Don Juan
I see many articles and posts about how to get women, but not to many on how to keep them or what to do when in a relationship. If you had one piece of advice for relationships what would it be?
You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Choose carefully.If you had one piece of advice for relationships what would it be?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Hank, you’ll change your tune when you meet a HB5 who is compliant, submissive, mentally stable, treats you like a king, genuinely loves you, is down through thick and thin, isnt financially a bloodsucker, a chick that encourages you and wants to build an empire with you.I see what you're getting at. But I'd rather she be a HB7. 6s aren't worth any guy's time.
To me, the chick whose loss hurt the most was physically a HB6. Man that girl was beautiful beyond words on the inside. I was just too young and hot-headed to appreciate her long term value at the time. She was a prolific empire builder who lit up my soul. The HB9s that caused us to breakup werent worthy to be her doormats. DamnOnly time will tell Big Bell.
I agree with you SirBigBell. 100%. But lets try to keep this post for relationship advice not a long discussion on whose right or wrong please.Hank, you’ll change your tune when you meet a HB5 who is compliant, submissive, mentally stable, treats you like a king, genuinely loves you, is down through thick and thin, isnt financially a bloodsucker, a chick that encourages you and wants to build an empire with you.
You’ll either change your tune fast or your mind’s perception of her inner beauty will turn your physical eyes blind to the shortcomings in her outward appearance.
I hear you Criss.I agree with you SirBigBell. 100%. But lets try to keep this post for relationship advice not a long discussion on whose right or wrong please.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Measure twice cut once.If you had one piece of advice for relationships what would it be?
Set your frame from the start and defend it at ALL cost!I see many articles and posts about how to get women, but not to many on how to keep them or what to do when in a relationship. If you had one piece of advice for relationships what would it be?
Not a man’s job to keep the relationship, it’s the woman’s. If she wants a relationship, SHE has to keep it.I see many articles and posts about how to get women, but not to many on how to keep them or what to do when in a relationship. If you had one piece of advice for relationships what would it be?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Let me expand on that for those that are cloudy about this.Make sure she loves you more than you love her. This is coming from someone that's been married close to 14 years.
I do agree about this. I am hanging from the cliff on this one and climbing my way back up. She did almost hate me because she was disappointed about the shell of a man in had become (some of her actions prompted my downfall).Effective leadership.
A woman will only love a man when she admires him, and because of it, she will respect him as her mate.
When she loses her admiration for you, her respect will soon follow and there's no longer love but pity and soon after hate.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.