Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If she asked you to hang out and then cancels...?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Just out of interest what lesson? you surely did nothing wrong, just like I didnt and havent the other numerous times it happens?

its usually a sign shes on the rebound imho
The lesson was to be careful when a girl shows crazy high interest early on without you doing anything. If it's too good to be true, there is always a reason why.

I was too trusting back then

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
The lesson was to be careful when a girl shows crazy high interest early on without you doing anything. If it's too good to be true, there is always a reason why.

It's not easy though man. I set up a pretty good second date so it made sense when she wanted to see me again haha

I think instead of blaming ourselves it's better to realise that half of women are avoidant, the other half are needy and the tiny minority in the middle are good quality women.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

with ya now, fully agree

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's not easy though man. I set up a pretty good second date so it made sense when she wanted to see me again haha

I think instead of blaming ourselves it's better to realise that half of women are avoidant, the other half are needy and the tiny minority in the middle are good quality women.
At the end of the day once she is away from you for a time she either wants to fvck you or she doesn't. Doesn't really matter how "great" the date was. That is an in the moment thing. Afterwards it all boils down to does she want to fvck you or not in regards to seeing you again.

Also, if she is on the fence, you living an hour away certainly didn't tip anything in your favor.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl asked you to hang out for a 3rd date and then cancelled the day before your date what would your response be? She says sorry she can't make it.

Keep in mind on your 2nd date she (legitimately) had to leave after she asked you to spend the night together, so sex has to wait, you made out and both got handsy in as she waited for her ride to arrive and she was sucking your lips off your face until the last second when she had to go .

She then texts you when she gets home saying she had a great time tonight, you respond and say the same back to her and that she should call you if she wants to do it again soon.

2 days go by and she shoots you a text saying "Heeey there! Are you free to hang out this weekend coming?"
You set up a definite date with a definite time and you ask her if this works, she agrees and says "sounds perfect see you then"

Then she hits you with the cancelled message above the evening before your 3rd date.

What do you do?

-Now before anyone questions the reason she had to leave on the second date, it was 100% legit.
-OP is not new to dating but situations like this seem to be that grey area I need to work on
- I am here for solid dating advise, not smash and dash, I have plates I can go to if I am only interested in sex

Any good discussion on this will help others, been a Corey Wayne follower for years (6yrs) and have gone from zero to hero so much so my friends can't figure out how I get so much ass. Having said that, I am human and I do struggle in these spots where a girl goes from asking me to cancelling all while I have done nothing but set the date up?

Thanks
#next

She can Holla @ your boy but she's fall back. Plan Z.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
At the end of the day once she is away from you for a time she either wants to fvck you or she doesn't. Doesn't really matter how "great" the date was. That is an in the moment thing. Afterwards it all boils down to does she want to fvck you or not in regards to seeing you again.

Also, if she is on the fence, you living an hour away certainly didn't tip anything in your favor.
Yeah I get that woman are all about how they feel in any given moment.

She asked me to hang out 2 days after the second date. If someone is gonna flip flop that quickly there ain't nothing you can do.
Even if she was talking about staying in my bed right before the flake.

There is nothing to do but to do nothing....(edit) and bang the south American girl who wants to cook me dinner.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if she was talking about staying in my bed right before the flake.
This is what they do. Start becoming immune to it.

"youre so fit"......
."Id love to go here with you in 2 weeks"
"I wont be able to keep my hands off you"......
"Seeing you will be so good"
"Ive never been with a guy like you"
"I was telling my friend yesterday, its the best date Ive been on"
"I was telling my mom, shes over the moon i've met you"

heres the strange one:
"no other guy did anything spontaneous with me" (its like theyre 32 and never had a fun guy, which i find a total lie)

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what they do. Start becoming immune to it.

"youre so fit"......
."Id love to go here with you in 2 weeks"
"I wont be able to keep my hands off you"......
"Seeing you will be so good"
"Ive never been with a guy like you"
"I was telling my friend yesterday, its the best date Ive been on"
"I was telling my mom, shes over the moon i've met you"

heres the strange one:
"no other guy did anything spontaneous with me" (its like theyre 32 and never had a fun guy, which i find a total lie)
Yep. All those things only apply in the moment. And until you build a longer bond with women I guess they are as flaky as puff pastry depending on how the wind blows.

I've had women go from hot to cold and then done nothing and come back. They don't understand themselves sometimes

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look I'm letting her go. We hit it off. She wanted another date and flaked. Nothing else I can do so yeah I'll move on.

I mainly wanted to know if I was doing something to wrong. Don't think I did so like in poker just because you had Aces doesn't mean you won't lose. **** happens.
Something happened on the 2nd date that gave her cold feet about the 3rd date.
Try not to think about date #3 because that was never meant to happen.

My guess is she sh!t tested you about spending the night and you didn't take the lead.
You followed her lead, which turned her off. You failed that test.

or

She baited you to see your reaction. It's basically a thirst trap.
She threw out this idea in your head about spending the night so she could read your body language and facial expressions.
When she got the impression you looked too thirsty, she bailed.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Something happened on the 2nd date that gave her cold feet about the 3rd date.
Try not to think about date #3 because that was never meant to happen.

My guess is she sh!t tested you about spending the night and you didn't take the lead.
You followed her lead, which turned her off. You failed that test.

or

She baited you to see your reaction. It's basically a thirst trap.
She threw out this idea in your head about spending the night so she could read your body language and facial expressions.
When she got the impression you looked too thirsty, she bailed.
Dude I'm all for analysising things but you are just making **** up with this comment. No offence but you are way off.

On the 2nd date.. She threw out the idea saying "I'm having a really good time I'm not ready to leave, is it cool if I stay and just get a ride in the morning, is that okay?"

Those were her exact words. No bs.

I calmy agreed and said I was having a good time too and that I could drop her home tomorrow. She then said okay I'll call and cancel my ride. Rang her mom who was coming to pick her up but they were already on the way and was getting mad that she wanted to stay. (Over protective mothers gonna mother)

Anyway she said "**** she will be her in like 10 mins, well this is embarrassing.." she looked bummed out.

So at this point I didn't freak out I just said **** happens and don't sweat it. She smiled and then we started making out. She was all over me like white on rice.

We were grabbing at each other's clothes and realized we didn't have time to **** so she went and got her things ready. She got all her bags jackets and shoes then walked back over to me and pressed into me and started making out with me again..this time grabbing my **** over my jeans and stopping herself as she bit her lip.

I then picked her up by her butt and she wrapped her legs around me and started dry humping me as I held her and she kissed me.

I have no reason to bull**** anyone here because with all that and the flaking is why I made this thread.

She left and text me saying she had a really good time. I told her i did too and to give me a text and if she wants to do it again sometime. That's when she texted me 2 days later asking for the 3rd date.

Like I said before I'm not some rookie. I get women. I just have never had a girl go from sucking my lips off my face and asking for another date to going flakey and cold, all while doing nothing overtly stupid to turn them off.

Anyway I got the advice I needed here. Doing nothing with this girl and have a new date next weekend with a sexy south American girl..

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would she cancel on Brad Pitt?

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow ground breaking insight my man. Lol
It's these comments that always make me laugh. Nobody on this damn forum is brad pit hence why we are on here.
Speak for yourself. :)

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Chalk it up to the game. Maybe she will hit you up down the road again at some point. Most likely another guy was involved.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure your mother thinks your are a handsome boy :)

If she does cool if not I just matched with one of her friends on tinder lol
Just to be clear, are you the man or the woman in this relationship?

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to be clear, are you the man or the woman in this relationship?
Not sure what you are getting at sport but you need to read all of this thread to get that I understand what I'm doing.

Temporarily lost my centre. All good

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So at this point I didn't freak out I just said shît happens and don't sweat it. She smiled and then we started making out. She was all over me like white on rice.

We were grabbing at each other's clothes and realized we didn't have time to fvck so she went and got her things ready. She got all her bags jackets and shoes then walked back over to me and pressed into me and started making out with me again..this time grabbing my côck over my jeans and stopping herself as she bit her lip.

I then picked her up by her butt and she wrapped her legs around me and started dry humping me as I held her and she kissed me.
I've always had a "don't get them too hot & heavy just to leave them high & dry" philosophy. Even back when I was really inexperienced I knew that a heavy petting session followed by her going home without getting fvcked was gonna leave her with buyer's remorse and she would probably never jump into my arms again. I just felt that's how things would go.

This applied to one of the first girls I had sex with. We'd been for a walk, nothing fancy because I knew she really liked me and I only ever pursue girls who make it easy. I was wearing really tight jeans and walking around holding hands with this chick had left me with a raging hard-on for a couple hours. I was inexperienced. Took her home, we were all over each other on the bed but there's no way I could perform; my junk hurt like fire. No chance. "I really wanna fvck you now but my nuts hurt too much" I whispered in her ear.

So I dropped her off at her parent's home and was certain I wouldn't see her again. I invited her over a day or two later. Beta language may have been used ("... do you wanna see me or not? I'm driving over"). I had even apologised for not fvcking her over texts.

She was a lousy fvck. Despite her being a teenager I'm positive she'd had more experience than me but I'm pretty sure I had been a rebound all along. We only had sex one more day after and then she ghosted me. I have other stories like this.

This flake of yours could easily be between boyfriends. Definitely should have fvcked her on that second date. Some things we can't control; an overtight pair of jeans, or an overtight assed mother scared for her poor baby girl.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always had a "don't get them too hot & heavy just to leave them high & dry" philosophy. Even back when I was really inexperienced I knew that a heavy petting session followed by her going home without getting fvcked was gonna leave her with buyer's remorse and she would probably never jump into my arms again. I just felt that's how things would go.

This applied to one of the first girls I had sex with. We'd been for a walk, nothing fancy because I knew she really liked me and I only ever pursue girls who make it easy. I was wearing really tight jeans and walking around holding hands with this chick had left me with a raging hard-on for a couple hours. I was inexperienced. Took her home, we were all over each other on the bed but there's no way I could perform; my junk hurt like fire. No chance. "I really wanna fvck you now but my nuts hurt too much" I whispered in her ear.

So I dropped her off at her parent's home and was certain I wouldn't see her again. I invited her over a day or two later. Beta language may have been used ("... do you wanna see me or not? I'm driving over"). I had even apologised for not fvcking her over texts.

She was a lousy fvck. Despite her being a teenager I'm positive she'd had more experience than me but I'm pretty sure I had been a rebound all along. We only had sex one more day after and then she ghosted me. I have other stories like this.

This flake of yours could easily be between boyfriends. Definitely should have fvcked her on that second date. Some things we can't control; an overtight pair of jeans, or an overtight assed mother scared for her poor baby girl.
Haha yeah man who knows. I am just moving on at this point. Ball is in her court. I'm not holding my breath

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

At that age there is no real excuse for not fvcking her when you had the chance. Your nuts hurt? C'mon dude...

Reactions: B80