Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If she asked you to hang out and then cancels...?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh wow great comment. This entire website is to help men better their understanding and game to reduce the energy spent.

You are on here because your ass was once thirsty about some girl too. So instead of making ****ty comments like this why don't you leave the website since you don't need to put any time or energy into bettering yourself since you are perfect already :)
Someone is butt hurt...

Yeah dude, all of us said to next her yet you ignore that and keep going on about this girl. What's so special about this girl that is stressing you out this much?

You're demonstrating a scarcity mindset but yet trying to talk all tough and like you know stuff. Pound that chest some more...

Glassguy

Reaction score
No idea. Probably not. I'm sure she has her reasons. Not that I can figure them out anyway.

Girls asks you out and offers to stay over then goes cold. Sure that will confuse anyone but her. She just wasn't feeling it so whatever. On wards and up wards
She isn't confused because she doesn't care. You are confused because you do care.

That's the first thing you need to understand....not why she doesn't care. I don't think you did anything wrong per se.....other than maybe giving off the boyfriend vibe (instant attraction killer).
Its not your job to figure her out. Its your job to initiate a date, which you did, and her job to show up ready to have a good time with you.

Don't sweat it. There are billions other women walking on this planet. Go find 4 more that aren't flakes that you have to try figuring out.

Make them try to figure you out instead

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl asked you to hang out for a 3rd date and then cancelled the day before your date what would your response be? She says sorry she can't make it.

Keep in mind on your 2nd date she (legitimately) had to leave after she asked you to spend the night together, so sex has to wait, you made out and both got handsy in as she waited for her ride to arrive and she was sucking your lips off your face until the last second when she had to go .

She then texts you when she gets home saying she had a great time tonight, you respond and say the same back to her and that she should call you if she wants to do it again soon.

2 days go by and she shoots you a text saying "Heeey there! Are you free to hang out this weekend coming?"
You set up a definite date with a definite time and you ask her if this works, she agrees and says "sounds perfect see you then"

Then she hits you with the cancelled message above the evening before your 3rd date.

What do you do?

-Now before anyone questions the reason she had to leave on the second date, it was 100% legit.
-OP is not new to dating but situations like this seem to be that grey area I need to work on
- I am here for solid dating advise, not smash and dash, I have plates I can go to if I am only interested in sex

Any good discussion on this will help others, been a Corey Wayne follower for years (6yrs) and have gone from zero to hero so much so my friends can't figure out how I get so much ass. Having said that, I am human and I do struggle in these spots where a girl goes from asking me to cancelling all while I have done nothing but set the date up?

Thanks
Honestly - until you actually have banged her you have nothing. Nada.

From reading this -- she quite simply just isn't into you. You would be better off just looking at other women and stop worrying about this one. Since you have other plates then go to them.

And this is more of an aside -- but your initial courtship of a plate vs. LTR/anything else isn't really going to vary - or at least it shouldn't. So not sure what you mean by "solid dating advice."

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone is butt hurt...

Yeah dude, all of us said to next her yet you ignore that and keep going on about this girl. What's so special about this girl that is stressing you out this much?

You're demonstrating a scarcity mindset but yet trying to talk all tough and like you know stuff. Pound that chest some more...
I'm not butt hurt. I agreed with the original advise. People are commenting on the thread I'm giving my response and thoughts. That's allowed we a rent robots.

I do know **** I make threads to clear my brain. Better to do it on here and argue with you lol

Look I'm letting her go. We hit it off. She wanted another date and flaked. Nothing else I can do so yeah I'll move on.

I mainly wanted to know if I was doing something to wrong. Don't think I did so like in poker just because you had Aces doesn't mean you won't lose. **** happens.

I agree with you. I do like this girl but yeah scarcity creeps in when that happens. **** it gonna get drunk with the boys this weekend

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
She isn't confused because she doesn't care. You are confused because you do care.

That's the first thing you need to understand....not why she doesn't care. I don't think you did anything wrong per se.....other than maybe giving off the boyfriend vibe (instant attraction killer).
Its not your job to figure her out. Its your job to initiate a date, which you did, and her job to show up ready to have a good time with you.

Don't sweat it. There are billions other women walking on this planet. Go find 4 more that aren't flakes that you have to try figuring out.

Make them try to figure you out instead

I don't think I gave off a boyfriend vibe. Set dates. Hang out have fun hook up. But whatever maybe I'm too close to see what was "boyfriend" about setting a date up that she wanted? If you can tell me I'll take it in board in future.

Either way she didn't show up so her loss

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly - until you actually have banged her you have nothing. Nada.

From reading this -- she quite simply just isn't into you. You would be better off just looking at other women and stop worrying about this one. Since you have other plates then go to them.

And this is more of an aside -- but your initial courtship of a plate vs. LTR/anything else isn't really going to vary - or at least it shouldn't. So not sure what you mean by "solid dating advice."
I mean solid dating advice as in not the bitter redpill pua bs. Jaded people usually give advice from a place of being hurt and i want advice from people who are centred and indifferent

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mainly wanted to know if I was doing something to wrong. Don't think I did so like in poker just because you had Aces doesn't mean you won't lose. **** happens.
The mistake you made was trying to apply logic with girls. Girls think with emotions and can zig zag on a dime for various reasons and most won't make sense to us. That's why it's a pretty futile effort to trying to make sense of it.

We've all been there and have been dumbfounded at one point or another by the actions of a girl that totally puzzled us. It's not until you accept the fact above where you'll start making peace with it and begin to only worry about stuff that you can control and not worry about others you can't. It's just their nature...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean solid dating advice as in not the bitter redpill pua bs. Jaded people usually give advice from a place of being hurt and i want advice from people who are centred and indifferent
Red-pill and PUA are two very different things. I get what you are saying -- although some real life application can probably sometimes be interpreted as "jaded" when in fact it is just being "realistic."

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
The mistake you made was trying to apply logic with girls. Girls think with emotions and can zig zag on a dime for various reasons and most won't make sense to us. That's why it's a pretty futile effort to trying to make sense of it.

We've all been there and have been dumbfounded at one point or another by the actions of a girl that totally puzzled us. It's not until you accept the fact above where you'll start making peace with it and begin to only worry about stuff that you can control and not worry about others you can't. It's just their nature...
Okay now that's a good post dude. Serious

I guess I'm kinda sick of banging randoms and the lockdown has made dating hard. I actually enjoy going on dates so maybe I put more stock into having something to do than i should.

Anyway thanks got your comment. I need to realise that women arent logical like we are. So in my head good dates mean more good dates. Meanwhile women are all over the road. Guess I gotta be the mountain and just stay still.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Red-pill and PUA are two very different things. I get what you are saying -- although some real life application can probably sometimes be interpreted as "jaded" when in fact it is just being "realistic."

Yeah true. I watch Corey Wayne a lot. So I know realistic advice isn't jaded. I just hate the whole "women are *****s" attitude some people give off.

I find PUA is all show but no fundamentals haha like they don't believe it. Also they can't hold down relationships. Getting girls in bed is easy. Keeping them head over heels is hard.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to realise that women arent logical like we are. So in my head good dates mean more good dates. Meanwhile women are all over the road. Guess I gotta be the mountain and just stay still.
Exactly dude. :up:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting girls in bed is easy. Keeping them head over heels is hard.
Agree. There are far more guys that know how to close but don't know how to maintain. If you find yourself one of the luckly ones that can close easily, I'd then shift my focus and energy on how to maintain them.

Steel_Neurons

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I am used to doing that too, but lately I feel like that is more about me being butthurt than being indifferent.
Personally, I view it as having self-respect. I think it's ok to be a bit annoyed/frustrated on the side as well sometimes. We're not robots, IMO.

Steel_Neurons

Don Juan
Reaction score
AMS is making a ton of money from gullible YOUNG impressionable young angry beta males. AMS strokes egos LIKE THE MAJORITY OF so called dating coaches. AMS stirs up your red pill anger and get you pumped up YEAH MAN FVCK THOSE BITACHES!!. I watched a video of him proclaiming to show his "receipts". He was in a restaurant with a BISEXUAL MONEY HUNGRY *****. There was no conversation, it was awkward as fvck. He even had a little whinge that the waiter (a simp in his eyes) poured more wine into the woman's glass than into AMS's glass. His retort was "well he wants to fvck her but I will be fvcking her haha". The guy completely gets his validation from women is obsessed with "looking alpha". The video just seemed to try hard and stunted.
That's interesting. I've often wondered what kind of women people like AMS hook up with.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Women aren’t logical. I don’t know what else you want us to say. The only thing that matters is she broke the date. Delete her number and move on.

My speculation is she found a better option that doesn’t require an hour drive.
Hit the nail on the head here, she just had a better option. Cut your losses OP and just move on.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls asks you out and offers to stay over then goes cold.
Women are as weird and entitled as hell, I've had women say Im gods gift at 8am. Then message at 4pm saying they didnt like something I did a week ago so they would rather be friends......

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are as weird and entitled as hell, I've had women say Im gods gift at 8am. Then message at 4pm saying they didnt like something I did a week ago so they would rather be friends......
Crazy man. Definitely a knock to the old ego as I have never had that happen when dates have gone so well lol hence my talking about being confused.

Like the last girl I was dating was asking to be in a relationship after the 5th date.

But like others have said it doesn't matter. Women gonna women and I can only control my actions and that is to do nothing.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Crazy man. Definitely a knock to the old ego as I have never had that happen when dates have gone so well lol hence my talking about being confused.

Like the last girl I was dating was asking to be in a relationship after the 5th date.

But like others have said it doesn't matter. Women gonna women and I can only control my actions and that is to do nothing.

classic case of "Love Bombing", be very cautious in the future. Women use lomb bombing as a way to hook you and manipulate you.

I had a woman head iver heels in love, every day she told me she loved me and texted me all the time
Very clingy when we met and would always want to hold my hands. Constantly told me she wants to get married and meet my parents very soon after we started dating.

Then one random day she went cold, would take hours or even days to reply and even flaked on a date. I got the message and just broke up with her.

I learnt my lesson.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
classic case of "Love Bombing", be very cautious in the future. Women use lomb bombing as a way to hook you and manipulate you.

I had a woman head iver heels in love, every day she told me she loved me and texted me all the time
Very clingy when we met and would always want to hold my hands. Constantly told me she wants to get married and meet my parents very soon after we started dating.

Then one random day she went cold, would take hours or even days to reply and even flaked on a date. I got the message and just broke up with her.

I learnt my lesson.

I learnt my lesson.
Yeah man I got my ex vibes off this lol

When i first met my ex we hung out. Made out on two dates and then she went away on holidays with her friends. A month went by before we talk again. She tried to get me to pick her up from the airport. I sent her the bus timetable instead

After that she was all over me like white on rice. But it was only after 5 months of dating I realised it was narcissistic love bombing.

Guess I should be more aware of it and it's possible this girl who flaked could be similar.

I'll do nothing anyway. Set up other dates with different women.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I learnt my lesson.
Just out of interest what lesson? you surely did nothing wrong, just like I didnt and havent the other numerous times it happens?

its usually a sign shes on the rebound imho