Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If she asked you to hang out and then cancels...?

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
An update to this thread:

My friend is friends with this girl from way back. He is talking to her best friend now and he did some detective work for me (not at my asking he is just a good wing man and a little nosey lol)

Apparently this girl had the hots for me but got worried I was just gonna smash and dash but she really liked me so instead of risking getting hurt she pulled back to see if I would pursue her. And when I didn't she got the answer she was looking for (all though from her skewed idea)

He played me their voice notes of her basically claiming that "yeah he is so hot. But he had **** boy vibes, i dunno i really like him but he just seemed to disappear when i couldnt make the date"

Basically she was all up in her head because on the second date I made her really like me. She then couldn't figure me out (not chasing like most guys) and she decides that it's too much risk.

I feel like learning this stuff makes secure girls relax and insecure girls run away. It's not the first time I've seen this either.

My ex did the same thing. She couldn't understand why I didn't chase and it drove her nuts.

Basically from what I heard off these voice notes is she is interested but thinks im a **** boy.

Is **** boy just a term that girls use for guys who pushed their buttons but seemed too risky because they have options ?

Women are crazy.

Buddy wants me to come camping next weekend with this girl and her friends. She kinda asked him to feel me out but not to let me know she was asking. Obviously being my friend he told me everything.

Any way I'm hung over this morning. So sorry for my crap typing.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl asked you to hang out for a 3rd date and then cancelled the day before your date what would your response be? She says sorry she can't make it.

Keep in mind on your 2nd date she (legitimately) had to leave after she asked you to spend the night together, so sex has to wait, you made out and both got handsy in as she waited for her ride to arrive and she was sucking your lips off your face until the last second when she had to go .

She then texts you when she gets home saying she had a great time tonight, you respond and say the same back to her and that she should call you if she wants to do it again soon.

2 days go by and she shoots you a text saying "Heeey there! Are you free to hang out this weekend coming?"
You set up a definite date with a definite time and you ask her if this works, she agrees and says "sounds perfect see you then"

Then she hits you with the cancelled message above the evening before your 3rd date.

What do you do?

-Now before anyone questions the reason she had to leave on the second date, it was 100% legit.
-OP is not new to dating but situations like this seem to be that grey area I need to work on
- I am here for solid dating advise, not smash and dash, I have plates I can go to if I am only interested in sex

Any good discussion on this will help others, been a Corey Wayne follower for years (6yrs) and have gone from zero to hero so much so my friends can't figure out how I get so much ass. Having said that, I am human and I do struggle in these spots where a girl goes from asking me to cancelling all while I have done nothing but set the date up?

Thanks
She's probably a sloot that's banging multiple different guys. You just got pushed down the priority list. Try hitting her up next week when her pusssy is less sore from getting pounded by Chad, Tyrone and Pook.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's probably a sloot that's banging multiple different guys. You just got pushed down the priority list. Try hitting her up next week when her pusssy is less sore from getting pounded by Chad, Tyrone and Pook.

While I don't doubt women date multiple men and am under no illusion that they are some precious innocent flowers I do find these comments kinda grungy

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First time she cancelled, 1st date no issue, 2nd date no issue and she was all over me.
only difference is that the 3rd date was an hour away in my home town and she would have to drive to my house when technically we aren't supposed to with these covid19 laws in our country. But she said before she thinks they are stupid rules.

While we set up the date she said;

Her - "well if I am going to have a drink at your house I will need to stay...if you are okay with that? I can take your bed you can have the couch :p"

Me- "lol my bed is pretty big...but if you are worried about constantly ending up on myside of the bed I can put a few pillows between us.."

Her- "I think you will need more than a few pillow ;)" (she tried to **** test, I made it about her not trusting herself around me)

This is as we are just finishing the details of the date time place etc, keeping it light and a little flirty. She agreed after that and it was set.

She did not offer to reschedule when she cancelled. I said "hey, no problem" and then that was it.
This was about 2 weeks ago now.

Edit: your signature quote is one of my favourites, reminds me of coach carter lol
She either got a better offer in her mind or she saw driving an hour to see you as a chore and not a reward.

How many times has she initiated contact in the 2 weeks since? If it has been radio silence from her that is your answer right there

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
She either got a better offer in her mind or she saw driving an hour to see you as a chore and not a reward.

How many times has she initiated contact in the 2 weeks since? If it has been radio silence from her that is your answer right there
New thread to answer

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An update to this thread:

My friend is friends with this girl from way back. He is talking to her best friend now and he did some detective work for me (not at my asking he is just a good wing man and a little nosey lol)

Apparently this girl had the hots for me but got worried I was just gonna smash and dash but she really liked me so instead of risking getting hurt she pulled back to see if I would pursue her. And when I didn't she got the answer she was looking for (all though from her skewed idea)

He played me their voice notes of her basically claiming that "yeah he is so hot. But he had **** boy vibes, i dunno i really like him but he just seemed to disappear when i couldnt make the date"

Basically she was all up in her head because on the second date I made her really like me. She then couldn't figure me out (not chasing like most guys) and she decides that it's too much risk.

I feel like learning this stuff makes secure girls relax and insecure girls run away. It's not the first time I've seen this either.

My ex did the same thing. She couldn't understand why I didn't chase and it drove her nuts.

Basically from what I heard off these voice notes is she is interested but thinks im a **** boy.

Is **** boy just a term that girls use for guys who pushed their buttons but seemed too risky because they have options ?

Women are crazy.
The subtext of all this is that she's not used to dealing with guys who don't dance to her tune

the fundamental is she cancelled on you and made no effort to rearrange / re engage conversation

these are not signs of a quality woman and I'd bet my bank balance if you proceed with her you'll start finding more red flags than on a Chinese new year

Sometimes a chick can be the hottest girl on earth if she's waving red flags you can bet she will try and f**k your life up it's just not worth it

the F**ck boy stuff is more bullsh1t spouted by women who have been pumped and dumped one too many times she probably also likes to quote " where are all the good men" and then proceeds to play games.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The subtext of all this is that she's not used to dealing with guys who don't dance to her tune

the F**ck boy stuff is more bullsh1t spouted by women who have been pumped and dumped one too many times she probably also likes to quote " where are all the good men" and then proceeds to play games.
^^^ truth

You continue being you. Don't let her insecurities change the way you are and don't give her a special pass just because of it.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Besides the fact that women have way more dating options than you do, and that she is probably spinning 5 "man-plates" to your 1 or 2,...they also have other women friends and family pulling them in 5 directions at once because they are too high on the agreement scale and overbook themselves daily by not telling friends and family "no". If elderly Aunt Jane suddenly needs help getting her dog to the Vet at the same time she was going to see you,...then you get bumped. Why do you get bumped? You only had two dates and the 2nd one was abbreviated. So you aren't at the BF level yet. You are still just a "nobody".

So I am not a pump & dump or a smash & dash guy,...I have the freedom to be as flexible as I choose to be,...I don't give a rat's a** about getting laid fast so I can go brag to my buddies. So for me,... in that situation, I'd still be a nobody, she is still a nobody to me, we are all just a bunch of nobodies with no obligation to each other,...so I wouldn't get too worried about it. But if it developes into a pattern after a while then I would feel that I don't rank very high with her and I would move on.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl asked you to hang out for a 3rd date and then cancelled the day before your date what would your response be? She says sorry she can't make it.

Keep in mind on your 2nd date she (legitimately) had to leave after she asked you to spend the night together, so sex has to wait, you made out and both got handsy in as she waited for her ride to arrive and she was sucking your lips off your face until the last second when she had to go .

She then texts you when she gets home saying she had a great time tonight, you respond and say the same back to her and that she should call you if she wants to do it again soon.

2 days go by and she shoots you a text saying "Heeey there! Are you free to hang out this weekend coming?"
You set up a definite date with a definite time and you ask her if this works, she agrees and says "sounds perfect see you then"

Then she hits you with the cancelled message above the evening before your 3rd date.

What do you do?

-Now before anyone questions the reason she had to leave on the second date, it was 100% legit.
-OP is not new to dating but situations like this seem to be that grey area I need to work on
- I am here for solid dating advise, not smash and dash, I have plates I can go to if I am only interested in sex

Any good discussion on this will help others, been a Corey Wayne follower for years (6yrs) and have gone from zero to hero so much so my friends can't figure out how I get so much ass. Having said that, I am human and I do struggle in these spots where a girl goes from asking me to cancelling all while I have done nothing but set the date up?

Thanks
Whatever you do, keep your emotions (and reactions) in check and let her invest in you. Not much to add besides that. Don't overthink or try to find some logical equation. Just keep yourself in check and again let her also carry some weight.

Modern Man Advice