"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

If only she knew

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2019
Messages
203
Reaction score
84
I assume that the girl drove the man to suicide because he wanted to get laid but he got a rejection. Not her problem, his problem. He couldnt believe it and didnt want to change his views. So he failed, I feel sad, because he didn’t fight back. He should have not lost hope. Never, ever, ever be a quitter if you want to change the world!
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I assume that the girl drove the man to suicide because he wanted to get laid but he got a rejection. Not her problem, his problem. He couldnt believe it and didnt want to change his views. So he failed, I feel sad, because he didn’t fight back. He should have not lost hope. Never, ever, ever be a quitter if you want to change the world!
Seems so, but it also seems illogical to do something so extreme.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2016
Messages
624
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Location
Spokane, Wa
this girl I knew along time ago had an ltr that killed himself..

note, this girl was pretty and was known for leading people on, even this lesbian chick was heartbroken by her xd

her fb status posted an old pic of them together and she said "I wish he would've talked to me about how he felt"

when she was the one purposely manipulating his emotions.

i banged this chick a few times and even I caught feelings for her, we'd talk all night and she tell me things about her childhood, fvcking creepy, stories about her dad locking her in a basement for days, being haunted by ghosts, she was overly religious.

didn't know it then that girl was actually a killer in sheep's clothing

fvcking some girls a scrary man
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
this girl I knew along time ago had an ltr that killed himself..

note, this girl was pretty and was known for leading people on, even this lesbian chick was heartbroken by her xd

her fb status posted an old pic of them together and she said "I wish he would've talked to me about how he felt"

when she was the one purposely manipulating his emotions.

i banged this chick a few times and even I caught feelings for her, we'd talk all night and she tell me things about her childhood, fvcking creepy, stories about her dad locking her in a basement for days, being haunted by ghosts, she was overly religious.

didn't know it then that girl was actually a killer in sheep's clothing

fvcking some girls a scrary man
Most wars were started due to love for women and conquring. Doesn't surprise me a bit. It's prob. why I'm very numb to them now. We've all had battle scars and had to lick our wounds. Sad state of affairs the genders are in. No pun intended or implied.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Why’re you posting incel trash
 
Top