Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If only she knew

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume that the girl drove the man to suicide because he wanted to get laid but he got a rejection. Not her problem, his problem. He couldnt believe it and didnt want to change his views. So he failed, I feel sad, because he didn’t fight back. He should have not lost hope. Never, ever, ever be a quitter if you want to change the world!

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I assume that the girl drove the man to suicide because he wanted to get laid but he got a rejection. Not her problem, his problem. He couldnt believe it and didnt want to change his views. So he failed, I feel sad, because he didn’t fight back. He should have not lost hope. Never, ever, ever be a quitter if you want to change the world!
Seems so, but it also seems illogical to do something so extreme.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl I knew along time ago had an ltr that killed himself..

note, this girl was pretty and was known for leading people on, even this lesbian chick was heartbroken by her xd

her fb status posted an old pic of them together and she said "I wish he would've talked to me about how he felt"

when she was the one purposely manipulating his emotions.

i banged this chick a few times and even I caught feelings for her, we'd talk all night and she tell me things about her childhood, fvcking creepy, stories about her dad locking her in a basement for days, being haunted by ghosts, she was overly religious.

didn't know it then that girl was actually a killer in sheep's clothing

fvcking some girls a scrary man

RickTheToad

Reaction score
this girl I knew along time ago had an ltr that killed himself..

note, this girl was pretty and was known for leading people on, even this lesbian chick was heartbroken by her xd

her fb status posted an old pic of them together and she said "I wish he would've talked to me about how he felt"

when she was the one purposely manipulating his emotions.

i banged this chick a few times and even I caught feelings for her, we'd talk all night and she tell me things about her childhood, fvcking creepy, stories about her dad locking her in a basement for days, being haunted by ghosts, she was overly religious.

didn't know it then that girl was actually a killer in sheep's clothing

fvcking some girls a scrary man
Most wars were started due to love for women and conquring. Doesn't surprise me a bit. It's prob. why I'm very numb to them now. We've all had battle scars and had to lick our wounds. Sad state of affairs the genders are in. No pun intended or implied.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why’re you posting incel trash