Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

if a girl says your good looking?

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she has told you that you are good looking and smell good, but no real sexual talk or moves have been made does they a guarantee that making a move will be accpeted.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
where is your father? im asking because it looks like you need a good kick in the @ss

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh you answered the easy question. why cannot no give me any info on my more tough questions.

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she says you're good looking that means she's gay.....punch her in her teeth for good measure, she's probably disrespecting you

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes!

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing is wrong with his questions. Disregard what she says, look at the actions. it can easily be anything such as attention wh*ring, or compliment fishing, and most likely is.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its always better to make a move and fail, then to not make a move at all. even if you make your move and she objects, at least she knows you're not a p.ussy which actually increases your value. if you never make a move she will eventually lose any attraction she had for you.

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Make a move, even if she says you're not that cute and smell like shart.... what have you got to lose?

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Black Dog said:
If she says you're good looking that means she's gay.....punch her in her teeth for good measure, she's probably disrespecting you

rofld

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl tells me I smell good, I lean in to smell her neck making slight contact, then back away with a weird look on my face and say something like "oh.. thank you."

It usually gets them to act all offended with a nice smile and hit you, leaving open some perfect opportunities to make a move, verbally and physically.

She wouldn't even attempt to smell you if she didn't actually find you somewhat attractive, so I doubt she would react negatively to doing this. And if she does, then you have your answer.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls tell i'm good looking on the reg, BUT, it doesn't really make anything easier in terms of the overall game.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
thedude4242 said:
if she has told you that you are good looking and smell good, but no real sexual talk or moves have been made does they a guarantee that making a move will be accpeted.
It's a good sign, but there are no guarantees in this game. Make a move, and see what happens.

At the end of the day, there is only ONE valid IOI in this game:

She asks you to put your sausage inside her.

Until that point, you never really know. It's a cr@pshoot.

sixpack

Reaction score
as long as u dont sexually assault her, a move is always welcomed

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok guys. just seeing what your response is. thank you for the good ones.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Mike32ct said:
It's a good sign, but there are no guarantees in this game. Make a move, and see what happens.

At the end of the day, there is only ONE valid IOI in this game:

Until that point, you never really know. It's a cr@pshoot.
Read this again FTW!!!

Case closed.

cupraikso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
There is only ONE valid IOI in this game:

Given the OP's original question, it might be a good idea to clarify that she might use different wording. For example, "put your anaconda inside me", "insert the balded-headed beauty at once", or "I crave your salami" are all valid IOIs.