Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I was correct

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, you know what. Time to show some more L's. Let's give just one example of Billtx feigning ignorance. Thankfully my memory is longer than his.

1675803496219.png

More takes of Ls:

We got a whole bunch of threads between 2020 and 2022. Posts don't lie. Well, maybe except you.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, ignoring covid altogether, hundreds to thousands of businesses will still be open, the supply chain would still be uninterrupted, and the control of the government would not be as big as it was today. And there will be far more people still alive cause hospitals remains opened,
This is peak delusion.

View attachment 9651
That's what is called crazy mask tinfoil hatter...
Its over bruh; chill you can breathe without it. :rofl:
LOL funny picture.

Also funny are the never ending strawmen.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, the 6.85M world death count is that high because All the nations got together and decided to fudge the numbers and pull a scam conspiracy on everyone in the world…
Given the number of global elites and international corporations that argument doesn't hold up.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would also like to point out I had Covid just weeks ago. It was a very mild cold. Had the flu in November. That was 100 times worse.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its just a weird cold from what I heard, nothing else.
Never had it myself.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The problem with any of this is a large percentage of the population that got COVID had no symptoms. Personally I think I was probably one of them. Hard to believe with the teansimssion rates and the amount of times I have been out and about in crowded areas with ever more transmissible variants that anyone hasn't gotten it, even if they don't know it.

The arguments against mask wearing and vaccines are ridiculous. You can only work with what you know at the time. If they knew that within 2 years variants would develop that made current vaccines pretty much pointless, obviously things might have been different. But they didn't. Nobody has a crystal ball that allows them to look 2 years into the future to see what will happen and then make a decision based on that. All they could do is make a decision on how things worked for most other viruses in the past, where vaccines typically were long lasting protectors from it and from what little information they had at the time they had to make the decision.

Anyone who doesn't seem to understand that needs to really work on their logic skills. You don't get to make decisions 2 years ago based on information available today.

Personally I know people who got COVID and ended up in hospitals, on ventilators and people who died from it. Also know several people who are still suffering from long COVID to some degree or another after almost 2 years. I have no time for people who want to act like this never happened or it was some huge fake thing. Go back to whatever rock you crawled out from under and back to your own little world of conspiracy theories and fantasies. You are in the same vein as the people who claim mass shootings are all fake and the Holocaust was fake. Namely, people who need something to do in their life and are sorely missing a purpose in life.

Not entertaining your bullsh!t. Not even a little bit.

Last edited:

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What was I correct about? I stated throughout 2020 and 2021 that masks and lockdowns were not working. I said lockdowns would damage the economy and they did. It caused shortages and severe inflation.
Since nobody has actually quoted from the report:

Authors' conclusions:
The high risk of bias in the trials, variation in outcome measurement, and relatively low adherence with the interventions during the studies hampers drawing firm conclusions.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
The problem with any of this is a large percentage of the population that got COVID had no symptoms. Personally I think I was probably one of them. Hard to believe with the teansimssion rates and the amount of times I have been out and about in crowded areas with ever more transmissible variants that anyone hasn't gotten it, even if they don't know it.

The arguments against mask wearing and vaccines are ridiculous. You can only work with what you know at the time. If they knew that within 2 years variants would develop that made current vaccines pretty much pointless, obviously things might have been different. But they didn't. Nobody has a crystal ball that allows them to look 2 years into the future to see what will happen and then make a decision based on that. All they could do is make a decision on how things worked for most other viruses in the past, where vaccines typically were long lasting protectors from it and from what little information they had at the time they had to make the decision.

Anyone who doesn't seem to understand that needs to really work on their logic skills. You don't get to make decisions 2 years ago based on information available today.

Personally I know people who got COVID and ended up in hospitals, on ventilators and people who died from it. Also know several people who are still suffering from long COVID to some degree or another after almost 2 years. I have no time for people who want to act like this never happened or it was some huge fake thing. Go back to whatever rock you crawled out from under and back to your own little world of conspiracy theories and fantasies. You are in the same vein as the people who claim mass shootings are all fake and the Holocaust was fake. Namely, people who need something to do in their life and are sorely missing a purpose in life.

Not entertaining your bullsh!t. Not even a little bit.
If you are so logical you should have read that covid virus never got isolated, my argument against this vax is they implemented when the elder and immunocompromised were dying only, and with only 8 months of research they wanted to everyone to take it, and a survivor rate of 99.5% for people under 69 years old.

So to come here and say "conspiracy" and a lot of other bvll**** do your research, show me of the virus is so deadly, where are the papers that the virus got isolated, why they didn't do a vaccine with the weakened virus like other vaccines?

No but instead they used a revolutionary new tech mRNA, why? Because there was never a virus, no vaccine has a weakened virus from none of the countries with their own vax, cause there was never a virus.

I get it, when people are so invested, it becomes an ego preservation of being "wrong"

Attachments

Last edited:

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
And before any if you says, the mRNA vaccines are not new, yeah sure, look at how many times have been used. So everyone who took it was the experiment. And I'm not saying something bad will happen, I'm just stating facts.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I´ve been on the fence about this. This is what I can share:

I know this guy who is an MD. He is not your typical MD. He went to the University and got a degree like a normal MD, BUT he also studied alternative medicine. This motherf0cker is GOOD, like gets the job done more than 90% of the time good, usually without any medicine.

So one day he was telling me the he never got vaxed for COVID. And I was like "What? But your are an MD, you cant be an anti-vaxer!!!".

Him: "Im not an anti-vaxer. All vaccines are good for you, except COVID vaccines".

He then proceeds to tell me this whole conspiracy theory, that it was all a scam, sends me some videos about it. He said most MDs didnt really know how to treat COVID, that´s why people died in the hospitals.

He said he treated a bunch of patients with COVID, he went to their houses to treat them, none died, they all made it. He said masks are useless against the virus, because the virus is so small it goes right through the mask.

I feel this is kind of similar to when Im trying to decide whom to vote for president. I see people smarter than me supporting different sides. In the end you have to make your own choice.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Disclaimer: As a medical professional myself, I have to be vaccinated in order to do my job in ICU.

In looking at the datasets for total COVID deaths by age, worldwide they tend to follow a pattern: the older you get the more likely you are to die of COVID (all mutations). When you compare the percentages of this table to total deaths worldwide they follow a trend that is obvious: as you increase in age your chance of dying increases. The percentages per capita tend to be very close to the COVID mortality percentages.

You may as yourself why? It is because as you age your comorbidities (other pathologies (diseases) that exacerbate the main condition) increase exponentially. E.g. a 45 year old is more likely to have high blood pressure and a weaker heart than a 25 year old.

This makes total sense. As for the claim that sars-COVID-19 has not been isolated it’s total and complete malarkey:

“There are multiple examples of scientists isolating SARS-CoV-2 (here, here, here, here), the virus that causes COVID-19 disease, where they also sequenced the complete genome (here, here, here). Pictures of isolated SARS-CoV-2 particles have been released by the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (here).”

As far as the efficacy of the vaccine is concerned:

Initial vaccinations (2) reduce your chances of being hospitalized by ~60%

A 3rd booster increases that to 80-90% +

Vaccinations have prevented 120 million deaths due to COVID.

I’m sure that the standard : it’s fake news replies will be numerous. I most likely will not respond to posts about world domination, Bilderburgers, 5g, pizza deliveries or quotes from supposed experts in virology that have a chiropractor degree or make money by making incendiary posts (for clicks) to rile up the uneducated.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Disclaimer: As a medical professional myself, I have to be vaccinated in order to do my job in ICU.

In looking at the datasets for total COVID deaths by age, worldwide they tend to follow a pattern: the older you get the more likely you are to die of COVID (all mutations). When you compare the percentages of this table to total deaths worldwide they follow a trend that is obvious: as you increase in age your chance of dying increases. The percentages per capita tend to be very close to the COVID mortality percentages.

You may as yourself why? It is because as you age your comorbidities (other pathologies (diseases) that exacerbate the main condition) increase exponentially. E.g. a 45 year old is more likely to have high blood pressure and a weaker heart than a 25 year old.

This makes total sense. As for the claim that sars-COVID-19 has not been isolated it’s total and complete malarkey:

“There are multiple examples of scientists isolating SARS-CoV-2 (here, here, here, here), the virus that causes COVID-19 disease, where they also sequenced the complete genome (here, here, here). Pictures of isolated SARS-CoV-2 particles have been released by the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (here).”

As far as the efficacy of the vaccine is concerned:

Initial vaccinations (2) reduce your chances of being hospitalized by ~60%

A 3rd booster increases that to 80-90% +

Vaccinations have prevented 120 million deaths due to COVID.

I’m sure that the standard : it’s fake news replies will be numerous. I most likely will not respond to posts about world domination, Bilderburgers, 5g, pizza deliveries or quotes from supposed experts in virology that have a chiropractor degree or make money by making incendiary posts (for clicks) to rile up the uneducated.
Then why didn't they put that virus into the vaccine like all other vaccines? Why they had to use a new tech, with a spike protein that teaches the cell to combat a virus? Its been 3 years and no vaccines has "a weakened virus" to have immunity from, why? all the sudden if you get the virus you don't develop immunity like they tried to make us believe when even the people who got covid needed to get vaccines too, who the fvck in their right mind will think about that?

Its also funny that people say "drug companies only wanna make money, they don't care about human life, they like to experiment with human (search agent orange in Puerto Rico), they don't wanna find the cure for cancer, for aids and yadda yadda yadda, but now all the sudden they are the saviors, they don't want money, they do it to save lives.

Just because the fear from mass media showing numbers, of not going outside, of not seeing granny, of not going to movies, to park, to the beach, not able to travel, they forced people to take it or being jobless, bunch of fvcking cowards puzzies that succumbed under pressure (not you specifically Pierce, unless you took it to preserve your job).

And the sad thing is there is precedent already, government knows what the price of your freedom is. We call ourselves red pill, but whenever politics, religion or science is involved, "don't ask questions, don't do research, don't use your judgement and don't go against the masses"

1676310220306.png

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
One could say all the same things about most of what the governments of the world have done and continue to.

1. drivers license
2. Marriage license
3. Currencies
4. Weights and measures
5. Any regulation

Do governments f on us? Absolutely.

But I’ve been around the block enough times not to waste time on things that will never change.

Then why didn't they put that virus into the vaccine like all other vaccines? Why they had to use a new tech, with a spike protein that teaches the cell to combat a virus? It’s been 3 years and no vaccines has "a weakened virus" to have immunity from, why? all the sudden if you get the virus you don't develop immunity like they tried to make us believe when even the people who got covid needed to get vaccines too, who the fvck in their right mind will think about that?

Its also funny that people say "drug companies only wanna make money, they don't care about human life, they like to experiment with human (search agent orange in Puerto Rico), they don't wanna find the cure for cancer, for aids and yadda yadda yadda, but now all the sudden they are the saviors, they don't want money, they do it to save lives.

Just because the fear from mass media showing numbers, of not going outside, of not seeing granny, of not going to movies, to park, to the beach, not able to travel, they forced people to take it or being jobless, bunch of fvcking cowards puzzies that succumbed under pressure (not you specifically Pierce, unless you took it to preserve your job).

And the sad thing is there is precedent already, government knows what the price of your freedom is. We call ourselves red pill, but whenever politics, religion or science is involved, "don't ask questions, don't do research, don't use your judgement and don't go against the masses"

View attachment 9696

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the primary reason why I knew it was all bs.

1) A lot of the vocal supporters were against Big Pharma for a long time. Suddenly covid happens they are for it entirely. Now, you can argue whether they did this out of fear or they simply were told by their media masters to follow along. I believe it was both, and that contradiction alone told me to not believe anything spouted by NPCs.

2) All of the medical experts were going against hundreds of years of medical advice that was the opposite of what you wanted to do to keep people healthy. The very fact the hospitals got away with murdering so many people through malpractice and the fact pfzier is running a huge marketing campaign to say that their vaccine was not the problem with so many disabilities and death...yeah, the medical industry is not only scandalous, but flawed. But this isn't the first time they've f*cked up. Even WHO has been under investigation for ages, but suddenly in 2020, they were considered the master experts. Get out of here! I wasn't believing any of this sh*t.

I also found out that the bodybuilding community is better science experts than doctors. As long as you're not subscribing to the bluepilled fitness trainers who took the vaccine willingly, most fit people were going on fine me included. Something ain't adding up. Also continues to prove me right that the real solution to the illness was just better diets and fitness.

I grew up all my life being taught to use my brain and think stuff through and then I get called a theorist for pattern recognition and investigation. The fact I ended up right again means I should continue trusting my instincts and intuition. @Pedrito0906 Don't feel like you have to explain anything to anyone. What you said is all common sense, and you'd be surprise that the majority of people don't even think this far cause of compliance.

I said this same thing couple years ago during covid debates. How the hell are we suppose to be men when we easily should succumb to the news and mass fear? Men don't do that ****. Women and children do.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why didn't they put that virus into the vaccine like all other vaccines? Why they had to use a new tech, with a spike protein that teaches the cell to combat a virus? Its been 3 years and no vaccines has "a weakened virus" to have immunity from, why? all the sudden if you get the virus you don't develop immunity like they tried to make us believe when even the people who got covid needed to get vaccines too, who the fvck in their right mind will think about that?
"They" seems to exclude companies who did take that approach. AstroZenica took a virus that is harmless to humans, and plugged in part of the Sar-cov-2 virus as a practice target for people's immune systems. But they hit 70% effectiveness at preventing infection, while mRNA vaccines like Pfizer's and Moderna's were over 90% effective. There were also dozens of vaccines in the pipeline, and the drug companies knew their products would be less effective, lack first mover advantage, and cost a lot of money to bring to market. Many vaccines were abaondoned since they couldn't compete with mRNA vaccines.

Last edited:

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

You may as yourself why? It is because as you age your comorbidities (other pathologies (diseases) that exacerbate the main condition) increase exponentially. E.g. a 45 year old is more likely to have high blood pressure and a weaker heart than a 25 year old..
Maybe others can argue with me that obesity (BMI 30+) is an independant risk factor in addition to age, so you can focus on arguing that age is a risk factor. I seem to recall back in 2020, Italy and New York allowed Sar-cov-2 to reach concentrated populations of old people, and the dealth toll from Covid-19 was significantly higher than in the general population. In both cases, people were angry with the government's handling of the situation.

I stopped reading research before it was determined if the first infection provides near immunity or just resistence to further infection. In either event, when two Sars-cov-2 variants reach the same person, the first virus to infect them "wins". The other one runs into the antibodies created by the first infection. Variants that spread faster out-competed variants that spread slower. Over time, variants that did more multiplying in the nose were sneezed onto other people more often, but that meant they did less multiplying in the lungs where the damage was more severe. So I think there's also a difference between variants we have now in 2023, and the original we had starting in 2020. I strongly suspect death rate from Covid-19 in 2020 was higher than the death rate from Covid-19 variants in 2023. But it's been too long since I poured over studies, so I might be out of date on that.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of the Devil... :devil:
US government now confirms its was the lab leak and Wuhan that released the virus to the world.:
1677517009987.png
and so it turns out we a were right all along.

Oh irony... how almost all so called blamed "conspiracy theories" have all later been confirmed as true. :rofl:
I personally find it amusing.

Last edited: