Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I was correct

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's unstoppable bruh. Don't get EyeBRollin going and encourage him. :devil::lol:
He will never admit he was wrong.
Once you get to the point where Eye is starting every post with the one-word sentence "No.", you know you've hit the jackpot.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, the 6.85M world death count is that high because All the nations got together and decided to fudge the numbers and pull a scam conspiracy on everyone in the world…
Yes, Bill, they actually did. It's now 2023 and over half of the country realizes this. Why is this such a convulsing notion?

Perhaps a better question is, why is the migration completely one way - from the "Narrative" side to the "Conspiracy" side? Why does no one go the other direction?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yes, Bill, they actually did. It's now 2023 and over half of the country realizes this. Why is this such a convulsing notion?
Well, I admit my head’s not right. I stay with facts and common sense in my thought patterns …

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear a mask because they work. Don’t care if it is mandated or not. You can enjoy your neigbor’s nasty coughing on you and shvt. That’s your right.
1675802085359.png
That's what is called crazy mask tinfoil hatter...
Its over bruh; chill you can breathe without it. :rofl:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The alternative- ignoring covid-19 altogether would damage the economy even more and have a higher death toll. You do realize that mass death is not just bad morally, it is bad for the economy and society… right?
No, ignoring covid altogether, hundreds to thousands of businesses will still be open, the supply chain would still be uninterrupted, and the control of the government would not be as big as it was today. And there will be far more people still alive cause hospitals remains opened, people able to keep working to feed their families, and businesses will still be open to give people jobs.

So yeah no.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Perhaps a better question is, why is the migration completely one way - from the "Narrative" side to the "Conspiracy" side? Why does no one go the other direction?
if you are a critical thinker these days and actually use your head you are instantly labeled as "conspiracy theorist". Its the perfect way to discriminate any opposition.

There was a time before that critical thinking/critical thinkers and such was deemed as highly desirable by society as they were critical part of it. Not so anymore.

Today you are an outcast if you actually have a brain and use it.

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, the 6.85M world death count is that high because All the nations got together and decided to fudge the numbers and pull a scam conspiracy on everyone in the world…
You don't need all the nations to fabricate a big scandal. You just need a group of large powerful people with orders from the top. Like WHO, whose donors include many politicians, including Biden, from many countries. China, the US, and Bill Gates are the top donors.

This data is public on the WHO donation site. You were scammed.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, ignoring covid altogether, hundreds to thousands of businesses will still be open, the supply chain would still be uninterrupted, and the control of the government would not be as big as it was today. And there will be far more people still alive cause hospitals remains opened, people able to keep working to feed their families, and businesses will still be open to give people jobs.

So yeah no.
People sell their freedom way too easy for security.

That is way scarier than any covid or any other disease and a far more important issue. Our forefathers in the west have fought and died for our civil rights and freedom over the last almost thousand years (starting with Carta Magna in 1215), and we just give it away for free.

Now that is some really concerning scary shyte.

Billtx49

Reaction score
You're missing another booster bro, there should be 4 in total, quickly call your primary care physician, not an idiot
I’m feeling great, covid is declining, I decided to skip it. I don’t live in fear.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need actual proof of their desired end result. Facts
I told you this years ago but since I'm such a good person, I'll repeat what I said.

tip: GAVI is also owned by Bill Gates.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great a contribution list. Now send Facts
I already gave them to you. Me and a few others across the years. You have my post history. You can easily go reread it. After all, you were one of the people closing threads on the subject constantly. You aren't dumb.