Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i lost energy

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, found that screen time challenging, glad I'm moving more now.
Keep up the good work Rainman4707.

Heard at meetings that its dangerous to rationalise that its ok to start again....with any substance. I'm going to go with the allergy excuse/reason to turn down coffee once I'm 'off' it.
Went a week with no coffee. Starting to slowly get back on it now though. Had a cup yesterday and one today.

What kept me off it was the poster that mentioned "we didn't NEED coffee when we were younger" so I thought..yeah I shouldn't need it now either.
Didnt sit in an office all day when i was younger though

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Went a week with no coffee. Starting to slowly get back on it now though. Had a cup yesterday and one today.

What kept me off it was the poster that mentioned "we didn't NEED coffee when we were younger" so I thought..yeah I shouldn't need it now either.
Didnt sit in an office all day when i was younger though
Me too/me also.

Its interesting to think about changing your workday in order to have better health.
I'll tell you what I mean, using myself as example.

On Monday, I start a new position where I'll be burning 5,000 more calories per day and I'll be outside in the fresh air for 75% of the day

But.... there's a wage redux as it is low skill/semiskill.

The extra cardio and the fresh air will keep me stimulated where the coffee used to.

This whole month of April I had 2 or less coffees per day.

I feel sluggish but I have way less indigestion/heartburn.

Its important to consider if your current position is helping maintain sanity or is there anything you can change or add to help distract while enduring.
Headphones and favourite music?

Keep up the good work.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me too/me also.

Its interesting to think about changing your workday in order to have better health.
I'll tell you what I mean, using myself as example.

On Monday, I start a new position where I'll be burning 5,000 more calories per day and I'll be outside in the fresh air for 75% of the day

But.... there's a wage redux as it is low skill/semiskill.

The extra cardio and the fresh air will keep me stimulated where the coffee used to.

This whole month of April I had 2 or less coffees per day.

I feel sluggish but I have way less indigestion/heartburn.

Its important to consider if your current position is helping maintain sanity or is there anything you can change or add to help distract while enduring.
Headphones and favourite music?

Keep up the good work.
Just got this job couple months ago, so won't be changing. I don't drink much coffee now, since I first messaged with you.

You give good advice on this situation. Thanks.