"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

I let slip the fact I didn't know her name

HairyBear

New Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Age
56
Long story short, I used the wrong name addressing a cute girl in my work. I actually didn't know her name, and that was obvious from the interaction.

She had been indicating interest, which I never reciprocated. After that she went very cold.

Now, six weeks later she is warming up. I was away for the middle 4 weeks of that 6 weeks.

The female landscape has changed and I might be interested in banging her.

In your experience, how much of a grudge do women hold from a faux Pas like that?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Breh...

Ask her what her name is and relax.

Who cares if she holds a grudge about it. If she's that petty then that's your green light to forget about her anyways.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Its not bad but it all depends on how you handle it imo.

Next time ask her in a confident idgaf if it upset you way.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
I once told a girl on our 2nd date, “nice to meet you”. She laughed it off and thought to herself, geez how many girls is this guy dating that he forgot he went out with me a few days ago. We’re actually in a relationship now Lol. I would just bust her balls about it, if she brings it up. Cindy? I’m sorry Mindy? Or was it Linda?! Something along those lines. If she can’t laugh about it then she is uptight.
 

HairyBear

New Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Age
56
I established contact. She went out of her way to be friendly just now.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Be careful with banging women at work...it usually goes very badly in the end regardless of how it starts
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
If you DO bang her, don't tell anyone at work, keep everything to yourself.... guys are always running their mouth about what they have going on, and thats what gets them in trouble a lot of times.

I had a friend in highschool who smashed our art teacher, dude ran his mouth telling everyone and ruined it
 
Top