"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

I know its just a hair color but are brunettes naturally more aggressive when going for guys?

Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
246
Reaction score
50
So help a fellow minority out even though I understand it is just hair color we are talking about here.

I have been going out a lot in recent weeks and just putting myself out there a lot in general. The area I am currently in is mostly white girls with sprinkles of Indian, Middle Eastern and Asian girls around. Now among whites, it is a good mix of the typical Northern Euro blondes and southern Euro brunettes.

Just this past weekend I had a co-ed soccer game and this one girl on the other team, dark hair and pony tail, was aggressively tackling me all game and one time even grabbed on to my arm as I was running towards the goal. We made eye contact and she smiled. That's kind of a light experience but I notice at bars, I almost always get approached more by brunettes and they escalate on me hard if they know me.

I had this one French girl (dark hair and tanned skin) put me on the spot almost and say "its like you talk to me but you can't meet with me, are you scared of not being big enough down there to please a woman?". Other times I have had them just jump on me at a bar if they knew me and go for the makeout.

They just seem to escalate a lot faster and are way more touchy feely than their paler white sisters.

I never experience this **** with blonde girls or redheads, they seem so much more subtle and tamed.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
you should make this an ethnicity thread. Otherwise it's totally pointless


most blondes aren't naturally blonde anyways
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Brunettes are commonplace...so they have work a little harder.

Simple supply/demand economics.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Brunettes are commonplace...so they have work a little harder.

Simple supply/demand economics.
lots of guys prefer brunettes, myself included

most blondes are naturally brunettes anyways. Pointless thread
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Just ask them if its a wig.
 
Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
246
Reaction score
50
lots of guys prefer brunettes, myself included

most blondes are naturally brunettes anyways. Pointless thread
Ya but most you do have a lot of dirty blondes and light brown haired women though, I was talking more white women with dark hair.
 
Top