Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I know its just a hair color but are brunettes naturally more aggressive when going for guys?

Reaction score
So help a fellow minority out even though I understand it is just hair color we are talking about here.

I have been going out a lot in recent weeks and just putting myself out there a lot in general. The area I am currently in is mostly white girls with sprinkles of Indian, Middle Eastern and Asian girls around. Now among whites, it is a good mix of the typical Northern Euro blondes and southern Euro brunettes.

Just this past weekend I had a co-ed soccer game and this one girl on the other team, dark hair and pony tail, was aggressively tackling me all game and one time even grabbed on to my arm as I was running towards the goal. We made eye contact and she smiled. That's kind of a light experience but I notice at bars, I almost always get approached more by brunettes and they escalate on me hard if they know me.

I had this one French girl (dark hair and tanned skin) put me on the spot almost and say "its like you talk to me but you can't meet with me, are you scared of not being big enough down there to please a woman?". Other times I have had them just jump on me at a bar if they knew me and go for the makeout.

They just seem to escalate a lot faster and are way more touchy feely than their paler white sisters.

I never experience this **** with blonde girls or redheads, they seem so much more subtle and tamed.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
you should make this an ethnicity thread. Otherwise it's totally pointless

most blondes aren't naturally blonde anyways

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brunettes are commonplace...so they have work a little harder.

Simple supply/demand economics.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Brunettes are commonplace...so they have work a little harder.

Simple supply/demand economics.
lots of guys prefer brunettes, myself included

most blondes are naturally brunettes anyways. Pointless thread

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ask them if its a wig.

Reaction score
lots of guys prefer brunettes, myself included

most blondes are naturally brunettes anyways. Pointless thread
Ya but most you do have a lot of dirty blondes and light brown haired women though, I was talking more white women with dark hair.