Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I injured my d1ck during sex

Bigrig

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very weird thing to post but I wonder if anyone has had a similar situation. Basically occurred due to me being very drunk and miscalculating.. It is very bruised and swollen, don't know how long it will take to heal (have been to the er about it and no surgery required). Would you have sex with others in this situation and how would you explain it? I'll likely have to wait a bit anyway but the bruising is pretty bad and could be there for a while.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is a very weird thing to post but I wonder if anyone has had a similar situation. Basically occurred due to me being very drunk and miscalculating.. It is very bruised and swollen, don't know how long it will take to heal (have been to the er about it and no surgery required). Would you have sex with others in this situation and how would you explain it? I'll likely have to wait a bit anyway but the bruising is pretty bad and could be there for a while.
I have never had it happen but have heard about it...I believe it's called a penile fracture?

Basically you damaged/tore the muscle while it was fully engaged and erect meaning there wasn't any give to it...

Suffice to say you'll be out of commission for quite some time. Muscle injuries take quite a while to heal properly

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Bigrig,
Yes happened to me a few times in my youth,even tore the foreskin once...Just take a
break for a week or so,it will heal naturally.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol was this the girl who wouldn't put out and you ended up rage-phucking her?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Some suggestions for healing: get arnica read up on its use to help with bruising and wound care. You can get a cream you’d apply a few times a day and capsules to take per it’s labeling.

Arnica is an Ayurvedic immune mediator that activates the immune system’s clean up crew, macrophages and their like, this reduces the time for a bruise to fade and actually helps speed healing.

I use Arnica anytime I’m injured in any way from whatever source. It works for me.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a penile fracture a few years ago. My **** literally snapped without breaking (the tissue under the skin was eroded and just snapped). I thought it was done for good, but I took some herbal supplements for blood flow and took a few months off and suffice to say it works still. I do have a scar tho and I’m low key worried as I get older it may eventually stop working, but I’ll just be careful. I’m also hoping if I can gain weight, my body should heal it further

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I snapped My banjo string a few years ago while fvcking a gf who was wearing cutchless lingerie, I think the friction fvcked me up

I’ve also had bruising on the head of my Johnson so afternsex it looked red raw and purple bits. It goes the next day, I think it’s from vigorous sex with a tight snatch as I only had it when banging 18 year olds.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it happened to me. Freaked me TF out. I hyperventilated bc I thought I tore it. No joke. Gave it a week or so if rest and it healed. Won't go into detail but it's like any other body apart as far as healing.