Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I hate women

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
How superficial women are. She only became nice to me because she saw I was muscular but was rude as hell when I was in my baggy hoodie. Just as how a gold digger would scoff at a man if he was poor but in 5 years he’s super wealthy she’s all sweet and feminine. I know why the ancients and religions tell us to keep away from women . And this is coming from someone who’s been with a lot of women
OP, you need to stop getting so emotional when it comes to women. Your posts of late, reeks of emotional insecurities and holes in your game when it comes to women. Not sure what's been going on, but it sounds like your last FWB must have pulled back or dropped you which has emotionally scarred you with women recently.

Like others have said; it is highly unlikely this girl became nice because you showed off your pecs next to her. More likely she wasn't rude to you when she said she just started. My first 20 mins on the squat rack are warm up sets; my working sets start after my 5th set. Yet, when she gave the opportunity for you to share her rack; you instead "hate" her? C'mon OP, this is nothing to get so emotional over.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
Suffering .....being overly concerned and thus wasting energy on things that are outside your control.

She probably saw the steam bellowing out of your ears and felt bad for you, sensing you were about to blow.

She only became nice to me because she saw I was muscular but was rude as hell when I was in my baggy hoodie
Your perception is blinded by your ego

I said fvck off.
So basically you are a little on the rude and abrupt side and you see this trait in others.

I hate women honestly
See above. Your inner game is off.

Your ego is arrogantly overcompensating covering up your self loathing.

People will pick up on your hothead and lack of emotional control and provoke you for fun. This is an external job, you can't "fix" women into how you think they should act or behave (external )However, you can change your own perceptions and judgments (internal). I suggest you forget the former and get to work on the latter.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup that's right.. Reward her crappy rude behaviour with sex & your attention.. This is exactly why they behave the way they do.
Exactly. All the ****ing losers in this thread thinking I would even fvck her after her rude behavior shows me you guys don’t get laid. If I took every opportunity wirh women i wouldn’t have a life

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im hyped up. Anyone who’s been with women know it loses its shine and not all that. Be single and work on yourselves boys these hoes ain’t worth it

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you need to stop getting so emotional when it comes to women. Your posts of late, reeks of emotional insecurities and holes in your game when it comes to women. Not sure what's been going on, but it sounds like your last FWB must have pulled back or dropped you which has emotionally scarred you with women recently.

Like others have said; it is highly unlikely this girl became nice because you showed off your pecs next to her. More likely she wasn't rude to you when she said she just started. My first 20 mins on the squat rack are warm up sets; my working sets start after my 5th set. Yet, when she gave the opportunity for you to share her rack; you instead "hate" her? C'mon OP, this is nothing to get so emotional over.
Fwb wants me to move in with her. I have no problem getting women it’s just that most women are absolute trash tied. I’m hey have zero ambitions and are literally all the same. Men to tbh

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never underestimate the power of being jacked. AND I don’t mean piles of useless muscle. If you can’t run a 100 meter sprint with 100% effort or climb a mountain or hump a full pack from “can see” to “can’t see.” Then you are carrying too much.
I was in the middle of the gym Sesh with muscles pumped. Keep in mind women view muscles pumped with blood the same way they view an erextion pumped with blood. Both are incredibly sexual. I’ve been in this for 7 years I know what is what trust me

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never underestimate the power of being jacked. AND I don’t mean piles of useless muscle. If you can’t run a 100 meter sprint with 100% effort or climb a mountain or hump a full pack from “can see” to “can’t see.” Then you are carrying too much.
100 meter sprint , is that like a 60 second sprint

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually have this same thing as OP. I get it but I also have decided within myself that once I reach a certain net worth and a certain physical fitness, any girl who comes Onto me all of a sudden has “missed the boat” and I’ll tell her off. I’ll stick with the girls I accumulated beforehand.
I’ve done it before to girls that changed their mind about me.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually have this same thing as OP. I get it but I also have decided within myself that once I reach a certain net worth and a certain physical fitness, any girl who comes Onto me all of a sudden has “missed the boat” and I’ll tell her off. I’ll stick with the girls I accumulated beforehand.
I’ve done it before to girls that changed their mind about me.
Yeah, good idea. I think just unfriending some girls on social media would be better than cussing anyone out though.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, good idea. I think just unfriending some girls on social media would be better than cussing anyone out though.
I don’t cuss Em out, just a snide or cheeky “you had your chance ;)” kinda thing

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found a Rules girl on pof (actually fairly hot, but predictably boring and parasitic) with the following profile text:

"I’m busy! Kids, work, and me time are important. You can find me anywhere from the tennis court, to the high end restaurant, to the beach side tiki bar, to the classical music concert, to the blues/country concert, to the pool, to to the couch with a book or podcast. I may have a coffee addiction."

I responded for the lulz:

"So what part of Phoenix are you in? I want to haunt all of the tennis courts, tiki bars, concert halls, and high end restaurants in the off chance I might run into you. Even though you're "busy!". What other purpose could I possibly have in life?"

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is Sorta me being a tad mean also, plus some hopeful entertainment. My tiny town has a post office, I was shipping two KX-500 Moto pipes so the box was fairly large. This young lady about 45 got to the door about 10-12'ft before me. Too far away in her pea brain to hold the door so it automatically closed. It was cold I left my helmet on until I got inside.

She went to her Po box first, then behind me in line. Took my helmet off and she says sorry I didn't see you. What BS.
I said you-bet and kept my back to her. My box is done, and she's picking up a box to my left, fairly large. Here's where I'm an idiot. I waited by the sorting table and timed it to go out first. Yep, I released the door right at the perfect moment. When she got thru the door I said sorry I didn't see you. To her credit she didn't wig out.

She struggled getting her box In the trunk, I so wanted to ask her if she needed help. But since she only gave me a dirty look I left it alone. I do have issues with inconsiderate people, something for me to work on.. "Also".

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To those who say this place is going downhill, we need to remember that each man is going through different stages of red pill awareness. Some are in the anger stage, some in the acceptance stage, etc. We were all there once. I think it’s a good idea to recognize those individual stages and to recognize that every man is at a different position along the path, rather than making sweeping statements about the state of the community-at-large.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To those who say this place is going downhill, we need to remember that each man is going through different stages of red pill awareness. Some are in the anger stage, some in the acceptance stage, etc. We were all there once. I think it’s a good idea to recognize those individual stages and to recognize that every man is at a different position along the path, rather than making sweeping statements about the state of the community-at-large.
preach

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Lordeterra

I actually get where you're coming from.

In my younger days, I used to go to this punk club every weekend. There were times when approaching that I'd get a lukewarm (or less) reaction. On more than one occasion, the next time I'd run into them there, they'd approach me and changed from cold to hot. The weird part is that they'd call me by my (then) nickname. It's "weird" because I always introduced myself with my regular name. This told me something that was important.

I never said 'Ef you" to any of them, but I felt like it. I'm sure that I lost a few lay opportunities, but it was like... "oh, so now she associates me by my 'popular' nickname and I'm suddenly 'cool.' "

Women like this reveal their true colors on their first impression. Despite some of the unfavorable responses above, I say good move on your part. Some of the readers here won't get it, but this is what real self-value is. You didn't sell out.

Last edited: