Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I hate women

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at the gym today and all the squat bars were taken. I asked a girl how many sets she had left and she said she just started. Which is a ****ing lie because I saw her on it for 10 minutes. I was wearing a super super baggy sweatshirt so I look like a shlep but I’m pretty jacked with a t shirt. When I used the smith machine next to her I took my sweatshirt off and looked hella swole and she came up to me saying I can work in wi thy her sweetly. I said fvck off. I hate women honestly

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened to get you all pissed off?
How superficial women are. She only became nice to me because she saw I was muscular but was rude as hell when I was in my baggy hoodie. Just as how a gold digger would scoff at a man if he was poor but in 5 years he’s super wealthy she’s all sweet and feminine. I know why the ancients and religions tell us to keep away from women . And this is coming from someone who’s been with a lot of women

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at the gym today and all the squat bars were taken. I asked a girl how many sets she had left and she said she just started. Which is a ****ing lie because I saw her on it for 10 minutes. I was wearing a super super baggy sweatshirt so I look like a shlep but I’m pretty jacked with a t shirt. When I used the smith machine next to her I took my sweatshirt off and looked hella swole and she came up to me saying I can work in wi thy her sweetly. I said fvck off. I hate women honestly
Lol. You told her to fu*k off after she decided to be nice and let you work in with her? Sounds like you need therapy and maybe some anger management.

Also why you need game (in response to your other thread from earlier in the week). You missed an easy opportunity here to strike up a conversation with her and get her number. I mean heaven forbid she thought you were physically attractive when you took your sweatshirt off.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How superficial women are. She only became nice to me because she saw I was muscular but was rude as hell when I was in my baggy hoodie. Just as how a gold digger would scoff at a man if he was poor but in 5 years he’s super wealthy she’s all sweet and feminine. I know why the ancients and religions tell us to keep away from women . And this is coming from someone who’s been with a lot of women
its the lil sh!t like that be pissin folks off

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Lol. You told her to fu*k off after she decided to be nice and let you work in with her? Sounds like you need therapy and maybe some anger management.

Also why you need game (in response to your other thread from earlier in the week). You missed an easy opportunity here to strike up a conversation with her and get her number. I mean heaven forbid she thought you were physically attractive when you took your sweatshirt off.
Also highly doubt it was cause she thought OP was that jacked. Honestly if he was that big it would show through any baggy sweatshirt.

More likely she probably thought her response might have been a little rude. I mean do people here honestly think every response or thing a woman does is about whether or not they want to fvck them or not?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also highly doubt it was cause she thought OP was that jacked. Honestly if he was that big it would show through any baggy sweatshirt.

More likely she probably thought her response might have been a little rude. I mean do people here honestly think every response or thing a woman does is about whether or not they want to fvck them or not?
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt ha. Regardless, it was a silly overreaction and a missed opportunity.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yup that's right.. Reward her crappy rude behaviour with sex & your attention.. This is exactly why they behave the way they do.
I don't really see how it was crappy and rude. OP interpreted it that was because he was bound and determined to be upset over something.

I mean if he walked up to a guy and they said that would he get all bent out of shape over it? Doubt it.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really see how it was crappy and rude. OP interpreted it that was because he was bound and determined to be upset over something.

I mean if he walked up to a guy and they said that would he get all bent out of shape over it? Doubt it.
ok i get that but why did she have to lie tho? why not say ''couple more sets and im done'' or something along those lines

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
ok i get it but why did she have to lie tho? why not say ''couple more sets and im done'' or something along those lines
Who knows. Honestly who cares. People say all kinds of stuff at the gym. It's why I literally probably haven't said more than 10 words once I am on the gym floor in the years I have been going.

I have my headphones on and am about business. If someone is using something I find other equipment to use or do different exercises. No time for these nonsense people there.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I applaud you sir. Wife thinks this is hilarious, you can work out with us anytime. Thug Life. :D

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows. Honestly who cares. People say all kinds of stuff at the gym. It's why I literally probably haven't said more than 10 words once I am on the gym floor in the years I have been going.

I have my headphones on and am about business. If someone is using something I find other equipment to use or do different exercises.
ahh, lot of weirdo's come in late . i have a pull up / dip station , olympic weights and dumbells at my crib, i can do almost alll of the good exercises, haven't been to the gym in YEARS.
maybe its for the best

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
ahh, lot of weirdo's come in late . i have a pull up / dip station , olympic weights and dumbells at my crib, i can do almost alll of the good exercises, haven't been to the gym in YEARS.
maybe its for the best
I haven't been in over a year now after they shut down due to COVID.

Have a 60 lb weighted vest I climb hills with, a 80 lb sandbag I use to do various functional things, and some heavy resistance bands I use to mimic weights which are honestly maybe even more effective than traditional weights. No real need to go to the gym anymore I can do anything I need to with those.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a pull up / dip station , olympic weights and dumbells at my crib, i can do almost alll of the good exercises, haven't been to the gym in YEARS.
True that... I have a power tower, and sit up bench, and a rack for squatting/benching. Added a weight belt, so I can progressive overload pull ups and dips to compensate for no lat/tricep pull down pulleys.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True that... I have a power tower, and sit up bench, and a rack for squatting/benching. Added a weight belt, so I can progressive overload pull ups and dips to compensate for no lat/tricep pull down pulleys.
damn you're on your way, i cant do barbell squats as good cause i dont have a rack, the weighted pullups are money.