Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I hate women

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling a woman out serves no purpose. It won’t change her behavior. The only thing it possibly does is make you look like a sensitive fool. Until you get a true IDGAF attitude about it you are operating at a disadvantage with women.
It don't matter whether she changes. The matter is setting boundary or

Give pimpology by Pimping Ken a read.

She either gets with my program or she gets her walking paper.

Even the unicorn trad bare Foot and pregnant baeeee needs her skates and t9 be placed on ice from time to time.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
Not my approach but if I was a gambling man, back talk would end pretty quick in the west.
Why end up with a "back talking wife"? If I am to understand you correctly. what you are suggesting is that a timely backhand aimed at one's wife would end "back talking" in the west pretty quickly.

I would suggest that this would be treating the symptom, rather than getting to the root cause initially and avoiding there ever being such ill symptoms as "back talk"

"A wife with strength of character is the crown of her husband, but the wife who disgraces him is like bone cancer" Proverbs 12.4

this is not the luck of the draw. Men are marrying women of low character. Men are "falling in love" with women of low morals.

Why do men marry women of low character? Will beating her change her character? It may shut her up, but now you have a woman of low character seething with resentment and passive aggression beneath the surface.

Proverbs 27:15-16 “A continual dripping on a rainy day and a contentious wife are alike. Trying to keep her in check is like stopping a wind storm or grabbing oil with your right hand.”

Why are men so eager to get into a relationship / tie themselves down with the JEZABEL'S of this world? Mesmerized by her good looks but don't give a second thought to her character?

Proverbs 11:22 “A beautiful woman who lacks discretion is like a gold ring in a pig’s snout.”

Would you beat your dog if it stepped out of line? No because you would do your homework on the breed of dog that is suitable for you and your lifestyle. You would know what to expect from that breed and you would learn how to train it, care for it and love it. While neither of you will ever forget that you are the master and you brought the dog into your world.

Last edited: