Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I hate women

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It shouldn't.

Women have their b!tch shields up because if they are nice then thirsty guys think she's interested in him and they start thirsting all over her.

It's the same as gay men. You're nice to a gay guy and he starts trying to fvck you.
doesnt matter.
lying is a sign of immaturity, period.
i nip that sh!t in the bud with gay men, i tell them im straight and i dont play that touching ****, i set the boundaries right off bat.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at the gym today and all the squat bars were taken. I asked a girl how many sets she had left and she said she just started. Which is a ****ing lie because I saw her on it for 10 minutes. I was wearing a super super baggy sweatshirt so I look like a shlep but I’m pretty jacked with a t shirt. When I used the smith machine next to her I took my sweatshirt off and looked hella swole and she came up to me saying I can work in wi thy her sweetly. I said fvck off. I hate women honestly
You didn't control your emotions well brother. She could have been a good plate material.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women lie and they are immature from that point of view - it's Female Game. No point getting mad about it.
it's not about the anger, it's about controlling what kind of energy you let into your life.
toxic energy is a silent killer

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
it's not about the anger, it's about controlling what kind of energy you let into your life.
toxic energy is a silent killer
there was no toxic energy from the female here. Some of you really need to clean your perceptions / how you interpret the world and what is happening around. You cannot live life on the defensive all the time. This is a sign of WALLS for boundaries which come from (past hurt) insecurity and immature boundaries.

I see this time and time again, both men and women interpreting others' actions into "slights" and "disrespect" and becoming defensive : once they jump into the defensive stance they adopt and irrational mindset and their judgement is clouded, they become emotional and they are basically compromised (they cannot be trusted in this moment as they are viewing the world from a defensive, emotional, irrational stance...)

The op was reactionary in this case. He reacted emotionally to the female's response to him and got angry. He is operating in her FRAME. Goes on line and posts "I hate women". All the red pill brothers? "yeah man she was toxic" "yeah man you showed her your real value" (ironically this is true, but not in a good way). "yeah man those females be toxic". These are all erroneous views. Subjective perspectives that are not in tune with reality.

Let's look at how he could have responded proactively, like a man in charge of his own world, like a man who is not fazed. Like a man who is not like a leaf blown about by every wind.

Male: (I've got squats next) thinks to himself
Male to female : "how many sets do you have left?"
Female to male : "I've just started"
Male to female : "cool, I'll work in with you"

Male is not fazed in this case. Male stays in his own frame instead of introverting (going into his own head) and creating a subjective interpretation of events and getting pissed off.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there was no toxic energy from the female here. Some of you really need to clean your perceptions / how you interpret the world and what is happening around. You cannot live life on the defensive all the time. This is a sign of WALLS for boundaries which come from (past hurt) insecurity and immature boundaries.

I see this time and time again, both men and women interpreting others' actions into "slights" and "disrespect" and becoming defensive : once they jump into the defensive stance they adopt and irrational mindset and their judgement is clouded, they become emotional and they are basically compromised (they cannot be trusted in this moment as they are viewing the world from a defensive, emotional, irrational stance...)

The op was reactionary in this case. He reacted emotionally to the female's response to him and got angry. He is operating in her FRAME. Goes on line and posts "I hate women". All the red pill brothers? "yeah man she was toxic" "yeah man you showed her your real value" (ironically this is true, but not in a good way). "yeah man those females be toxic". These are all erroneous views. Subjective perspectives that are not in tune with reality.

Let's look at how he could have responded proactively, like a man in charge of his own world, like a man who is not fazed. Like a man who is not like a leaf blown about by every wind.

Male is not fazed in this case. Male stays in his own frame instead of introverting (going into his own head) and creating a subjective interpretation of events and getting pissed off.

it isnt ''toxic '' per se and its not the end of the world , but it was such a dumb thing to lie about.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at the gym today and all the squat bars were taken. I asked a girl how many sets she had left and she said she just started. Which is a ****ing lie because I saw her on it for 10 minutes. I was wearing a super super baggy sweatshirt so I look like a shlep but I’m pretty jacked with a t shirt. When I used the smith machine next to her I took my sweatshirt off and looked hella swole and she came up to me saying I can work in wi thy her sweetly. I said fvck off. I hate women honestly
Did you pull?

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

One of these best posts I've seen here in a long time.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
it isnt ''toxic '' per se and its not the end of the world
It should be just water off a duck's back. A man suffers when he sweats about stuff that is outside of his control. Do you know the best way to train a dog....it isn't to shout at the dog and get angry and scream no. by the way, you can observe that behavior with dog owners a lot.....they will slap or hit the dog or shout at it. This scares the dog and often turns the dog aggressive (fearful and defensive) and confused about what is the correct behavior. The best way is to show the dog the correct behavior and give it positive reinforcement. for example, if your dog is chewing on furniture or shoes........the owner who has no emotional control and no clue will get annoyed at the dog and maybe shout at it and some will, unfortunately get violent with the dog. They don't understand the nature of dogs. The trick here would be twofold 1) to act assertively in the moment (assertively not aggressively and not passively) by replacing whatever the dog might be chewing on with a toy or distracting him with playtime , by using a tug rope or similar . You can also use clickers to train him so he drops whatever he is doing when you click it and he comes to you, sits and gets his reward 2) Ask yourself why is he doing the behavior ......is it normal "chewing" or "digging" that may be expected from a dog or is it coming from the fact that he is not getting enough exercise , enough play time, enough attention....

The clueless, unprepared owner will curse the dog making the dog worse. You will even get this type of person trying to logically talk to a talk to try get it to change its behavior. this dog will probably end up abused and abandoned. The owner will blame the dog. "we got a bad one".

but it was such a dumb thing to lie about
Let's exam this statement a bit.....

You've assumed that she has lied and made a value judgement based on that assumption. You see how much of a subjective leap you've made after a non-event.

You've surely heard the phrase "it is what it is" been thrown around almost like it is a cliche. It's a stoic phrase that simply means......"I'm going to deal accordingly with the situation WITHOUT ADDING TO IT"

This is a hole that people end up digging for themselves. They add more weight onto a "perceived" bad situation.

It's raining. It is what it is. Dress accordingly and drive safely. .............it's raining. Oh what a ****e day out (adding to it) damn I don't feel like doing anything when it's like that....the descending emotional spiral begins.

my relationship is over. Fvck it is what it is, I can't change. (going further you might add positively ...what opportunity is there for me to pull out of this situation? Hmmm I can practice facing adversity (you've already positively FRAMED how you will be forged through fire......) .....hmm damn I can travel, have more time for myself (whatever....)

or the opposite....adding to it and putting weight on. it.....my relationship is over........damn I'm old/short/bald I will never meet anyone like her again. Damn my life is practically over now. damn all women are selfish biatches ........you've added to the situation, burdened yourself further and made yourself weaker as a result.

it is what is, act accordingly.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It should be just water off a duck's back. A man suffers when he sweats about stuff that is outside of his control. Do you know the best way to train a dog....it isn't to shout at the dog and get angry and scream no. by the way, you can observe that behavior with dog owners a lot.....they will slap or hit the dog or shout at it. This scares the dog and often turns the dog aggressive (fearful and defensive) and confused about what is the correct behavior. The best way is to show the dog the correct behavior and give it positive reinforcement. for example, if your dog is chewing on furniture or shoes........the owner who has no emotional control and no clue will get annoyed at the dog and maybe shout at it and some will, unfortunately get violent with the dog. They don't understand the nature of dogs. The trick here would be twofold 1) to act assertively in the moment (assertively not aggressively and not passively) by replacing whatever the dog might be chewing on with a toy or distracting him with playtime , by using a tug rope or similar . You can also use clickers to train him so he drops whatever he is doing when you click it and he comes to you, sits and gets his reward 2) Ask yourself why is he doing the behavior ......is it normal "chewing" or "digging" that may be expected from a dog or is it coming from the fact that he is not getting enough exercise , enough play time, enough attention....

The clueless, unprepared owner will curse the dog making the dog worse. You will even get this type of person trying to logically talk to a talk to try get it to change its behavior. this dog will probably end up abused and abandoned. The owner will blame the dog. "we got a bad one".

Let's exam this statement a bit.....

You've assumed that she has lied and made a value judgement based on that assumption. You see how much of a subjective leap you've made after a non-event.

You've surely heard the phrase "it is what it is" been thrown around almost like it is a cliche. It's a stoic phrase that simply means......"I'm going to deal accordingly with the situation WITHOUT ADDING TO IT"

This is a hole that people end up digging for themselves. They add more weight onto a "perceived" bad situation.

It's raining. It is what it is. Dress accordingly and drive safely. .............it's raining. Oh what a ****e day out (adding to it) damn I don't feel like doing anything when it's like that....the descending emotional spiral begins.

my relationship is over. Fvck it is what it is, I can't change. (going further you might add positively ...what opportunity is there for me to pull out of this situation? Hmmm I can practice facing adversity (you've already positively FRAMED how you will be forged through fire......) .....hmm damn I can travel, have more time for myself (whatever....)

or the opposite....adding to it and putting weight on. it.....my relationship is over........damn I'm old/short/bald I will never meet anyone like her again. Damn my life is practically over now. damn all women are selfish biatches ........you've added to the situation, burdened yourself further and made yourself weaker as a result.

it is what is, act accordingly.
There was a angry Muslim that went viral in the UK. he said... "when you beat your wife."

Not my approach but if I was a gambling man, back talk would end pretty quick in the west.

Wait wut?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women need to be called out more, not rewarded for thinking they are Gods gift.
Calling a woman out serves no purpose. It won’t change her behavior. The only thing it possibly does is make you look like a sensitive fool. Until you get a true IDGAF attitude about it you are operating at a disadvantage with women.