"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

I feel like women’s standards are too high

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
272
Age
29
Location
North Carolina, US
Okay, so I basically think that women’s standards are too high.
Coming from experience, I happen to know for a fact that every woman out there has at least some sort of idea of their perfect man. Their Prince Charming, who is smart, funny, 9-10, physically fit, polite, a perfect gentleman, has fantastic fashion sense, is very fun, etc. And with all the drooling guys out there today, I feel like the women of the world think they can’t settle for anything less. Many women, I think, are “saving themselves” for that perfect man who will sweep them off their feet and carry them into the sunset... leaving guys like me, who are just about average, unhappily overlooked.
Not that I’m a boring person (I don’t think). I’m pretty average-looking, and I am intelligent, fairly polite, and have been told that I am very funny. Maybe I won’t be the most interesting guy in the bar, but I definitely think I could be a main contender. However, I feel that it isn’t enough because women won’t take anything less than perfection.
Are women setting the bar too high?
— A worried Don Juan
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
So you are not chad or chadlite. Just some struggling low to mid tier normie? Incel?
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
When a woman has 200-500 options in her swipe queue at any time, she can be quite selective.

It's better to find women who are not using swipe apps and have a limited presence on social media. Women can also be hit up constantly for sex on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or even LinkedIn.
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
What women want changes on an almost daily basis.
Monday she wants some simp to buy her dream house and pay for her dream wedding and work himself to death so she can be a housewife doing nothing all day and spending his money.

Friday she wants Danny the town bad boy who survives off petty crime and will respond with “shut up b*tch” when she starts to whine, he also chokes her when they screw.

Don’t put any thought into what women “claim” they want, it’s just a matter of if you are what she wants in the moment.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
It's the reality. Because women's SMV has been inflated by simps and thirsty betas almost on a daily basis. So until the bubble explodes, there's nothing you can do about it except gaming them for your own benefits.
 

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2015
Messages
344
Reaction score
53
Haha this guy is 100 percent right don’t bag him most of us wouldn’t be on this site if it wasn’t true looks money status is what it’s all about !!
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
OP is correct, but I personally don't blame women, I blame the men who enable this type of entitlement from women by SIMPing.

Women want validation in two forms:

1) Sexual interest from men
2) Envy and jealousy from other women

I spoke about it in this thread right HERE

Right now it seems TikTok is set to overtake Instagram as being the preferred app where women upload sexy videos of themselves.

Women post these videos to get sexual attention from males and to inspire envy and jealousy in other females.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
OP is correct, but I personally don't blame women, I blame the men who enable this type of entitlement from women by SIMPing.

Women want validation in two forms:

1) Sexual interest from men
2) Envy and jealousy from other women

I spoke about it in this thread right HERE

Right now it seems TikTok is set to overtake Instagram as being the preferred app where women upload sexy videos of themselves.

Women post these videos to get sexual attention from males and to inspire envy and jealousy in other females.
You forgot onlyfans and how they can make over hundreds of thousands a month.
 

spikeanut

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2016
Messages
139
Reaction score
287
Okay, so I basically think that women’s standards are too high.
Coming from experience, I happen to know for a fact that every woman out there has at least some sort of idea of their perfect man. Their Prince Charming, who is smart, funny, 9-10, physically fit, polite, a perfect gentleman, has fantastic fashion sense, is very fun, etc. And with all the drooling guys out there today, I feel like the women of the world think they can’t settle for anything less. Many women, I think, are “saving themselves” for that perfect man who will sweep them off their feet and carry them into the sunset... leaving guys like me, who are just about average, unhappily overlooked.
Not that I’m a boring person (I don’t think). I’m pretty average-looking, and I am intelligent, fairly polite, and have been told that I am very funny. Maybe I won’t be the most interesting guy in the bar, but I definitely think I could be a main contender. However, I feel that it isn’t enough because women won’t take anything less than perfection.
Are women setting the bar too high?
— A worried Don Juan
OP, women's standards are high, and will only get higher the way our social media driven society is going. However, that is none of our concern. All we can do is focus on ourselves and become the best version of ourselves we can possibly be. The goal is not to find a woman...the goal is to achieve success and personal growth. Just continue on your path as a man and women will come. Stop trying to be the main contender, or the most interesting guy in the bar; but be the most interesting and successful you, you can be. You won't be able to change a woman's standards...you are only able to change your own mindset.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

spikeanut

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2016
Messages
139
Reaction score
287
On a side note OP, being intelligent and polite won't get you laid. Don't try to sound smart or extra polite to women thinking they will like you more. Being funny does help, but a woman could care less what comes out of our mouths when they first meet us. If anything, the less you say, the better when meeting a woman. Trying to sound smart is a turn off for most women. Additionally, most women see politeness as weakness. Just a couple tips in your future interactions with women. But again, focus on building yourself up.
 

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
It is a FACT that women’s standards are too high because they will have a hard time scoring the guys who meets all these standards
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
You have women and you have "single" women. "Single" women are basically zebras that can't be domesticated. No game, money, status, or whatever bs is going to get these women to fully submit.
 

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
Woman are hypergamous. They want the best possible guy they can secure. Online dating and social media has changed everything. The pool of options that women have now is truly mind boggling.

Unless men unite and try to control hypergamy (like out grandparents did) then 90% of men will continue to not get laid much.

I find high-notch women disgusting, and most women are high-notch now, so that's the only bonus I could see to the dynamics changing. Getting laid is easy if you're okay with banging dirty hos.
I would bang a dirty ho so long as she still has a full set of teeth unlike half the women in Colorado lol.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
It's the reality. Because women's SMV has been inflated by simps and thirsty betas almost on a daily basis. So until the bubble explodes, there's nothing you can do about it except gaming them for your own benefits.
So, basically, it's generations of simps that enabled and "conditioned" women to become who they are today. We only have ourselves to blame for the decay of women's quality, gentlemen.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Because they have an unlimited amount of options at their finger tips, when even a woman who looks like jabba the hutt can be swarmed by thousands of men it boosts her ego.

90% of societies problems today would be solved if the majority of men just stopped being so thirsty
A lot of inflated 8s running around today because of dating apps
 

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
426
Age
33
Because they have an unlimited amount of options at their finger tips, when even a woman who looks like jabba the hutt can be swarmed by thousands of men it boosts her ego.

90% of societies problems today would be solved if the majority of men just stopped being so thirsty
PSA
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Yes, but too high for what? Monogamy isn't enforced or incentivized. You can't assume they aren't happy with dating both extremes at once rather than compromising in the middle.
Women would rather share a chad then settle with a beta. Basically it's an all you can eat buffet for the top Tier men while the rest have to fight for whatever scraps they can get.

This site has more men in the top 20% so we have a narrow view. Most guys would never do any real self improvement and rather throw away money at some only fans sloot
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top