Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I feel like women’s standards are too high

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so I basically think that women’s standards are too high.
Coming from experience, I happen to know for a fact that every woman out there has at least some sort of idea of their perfect man. Their Prince Charming, who is smart, funny, 9-10, physically fit, polite, a perfect gentleman, has fantastic fashion sense, is very fun, etc. And with all the drooling guys out there today, I feel like the women of the world think they can’t settle for anything less. Many women, I think, are “saving themselves” for that perfect man who will sweep them off their feet and carry them into the sunset... leaving guys like me, who are just about average, unhappily overlooked.
Not that I’m a boring person (I don’t think). I’m pretty average-looking, and I am intelligent, fairly polite, and have been told that I am very funny. Maybe I won’t be the most interesting guy in the bar, but I definitely think I could be a main contender. However, I feel that it isn’t enough because women won’t take anything less than perfection.
Are women setting the bar too high?
— A worried Don Juan

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are not chad or chadlite. Just some struggling low to mid tier normie? Incel?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman has 200-500 options in her swipe queue at any time, she can be quite selective.

It's better to find women who are not using swipe apps and have a limited presence on social media. Women can also be hit up constantly for sex on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or even LinkedIn.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What women want changes on an almost daily basis.
Monday she wants some simp to buy her dream house and pay for her dream wedding and work himself to death so she can be a housewife doing nothing all day and spending his money.

Friday she wants Danny the town bad boy who survives off petty crime and will respond with “shut up b*tch” when she starts to whine, he also chokes her when they screw.

Don’t put any thought into what women “claim” they want, it’s just a matter of if you are what she wants in the moment.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the reality. Because women's SMV has been inflated by simps and thirsty betas almost on a daily basis. So until the bubble explodes, there's nothing you can do about it except gaming them for your own benefits.

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha this guy is 100 percent right don’t bag him most of us wouldn’t be on this site if it wasn’t true looks money status is what it’s all about !!

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is correct, but I personally don't blame women, I blame the men who enable this type of entitlement from women by SIMPing.

Women want validation in two forms:

1) Sexual interest from men
2) Envy and jealousy from other women

I spoke about it in this thread right HERE

Right now it seems TikTok is set to overtake Instagram as being the preferred app where women upload sexy videos of themselves.

Women post these videos to get sexual attention from males and to inspire envy and jealousy in other females.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is correct, but I personally don't blame women, I blame the men who enable this type of entitlement from women by SIMPing.

Women want validation in two forms:

1) Sexual interest from men
2) Envy and jealousy from other women

I spoke about it in this thread right HERE

Right now it seems TikTok is set to overtake Instagram as being the preferred app where women upload sexy videos of themselves.

Women post these videos to get sexual attention from males and to inspire envy and jealousy in other females.
You forgot onlyfans and how they can make over hundreds of thousands a month.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so I basically think that women’s standards are too high.
Coming from experience, I happen to know for a fact that every woman out there has at least some sort of idea of their perfect man. Their Prince Charming, who is smart, funny, 9-10, physically fit, polite, a perfect gentleman, has fantastic fashion sense, is very fun, etc. And with all the drooling guys out there today, I feel like the women of the world think they can’t settle for anything less. Many women, I think, are “saving themselves” for that perfect man who will sweep them off their feet and carry them into the sunset... leaving guys like me, who are just about average, unhappily overlooked.
Not that I’m a boring person (I don’t think). I’m pretty average-looking, and I am intelligent, fairly polite, and have been told that I am very funny. Maybe I won’t be the most interesting guy in the bar, but I definitely think I could be a main contender. However, I feel that it isn’t enough because women won’t take anything less than perfection.
Are women setting the bar too high?
— A worried Don Juan
OP, women's standards are high, and will only get higher the way our social media driven society is going. However, that is none of our concern. All we can do is focus on ourselves and become the best version of ourselves we can possibly be. The goal is not to find a woman...the goal is to achieve success and personal growth. Just continue on your path as a man and women will come. Stop trying to be the main contender, or the most interesting guy in the bar; but be the most interesting and successful you, you can be. You won't be able to change a woman's standards...you are only able to change your own mindset.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
On a side note OP, being intelligent and polite won't get you laid. Don't try to sound smart or extra polite to women thinking they will like you more. Being funny does help, but a woman could care less what comes out of our mouths when they first meet us. If anything, the less you say, the better when meeting a woman. Trying to sound smart is a turn off for most women. Additionally, most women see politeness as weakness. Just a couple tips in your future interactions with women. But again, focus on building yourself up.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a FACT that women’s standards are too high because they will have a hard time scoring the guys who meets all these standards

Reaction score
You have women and you have "single" women. "Single" women are basically zebras that can't be domesticated. No game, money, status, or whatever bs is going to get these women to fully submit.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman are hypergamous. They want the best possible guy they can secure. Online dating and social media has changed everything. The pool of options that women have now is truly mind boggling.

Unless men unite and try to control hypergamy (like out grandparents did) then 90% of men will continue to not get laid much.

I find high-notch women disgusting, and most women are high-notch now, so that's the only bonus I could see to the dynamics changing. Getting laid is easy if you're okay with banging dirty hos.
I would bang a dirty ho so long as she still has a full set of teeth unlike half the women in Colorado lol.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the reality. Because women's SMV has been inflated by simps and thirsty betas almost on a daily basis. So until the bubble explodes, there's nothing you can do about it except gaming them for your own benefits.
So, basically, it's generations of simps that enabled and "conditioned" women to become who they are today. We only have ourselves to blame for the decay of women's quality, gentlemen.

Reaction score
Because they have an unlimited amount of options at their finger tips, when even a woman who looks like jabba the hutt can be swarmed by thousands of men it boosts her ego.

90% of societies problems today would be solved if the majority of men just stopped being so thirsty
A lot of inflated 8s running around today because of dating apps

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they have an unlimited amount of options at their finger tips, when even a woman who looks like jabba the hutt can be swarmed by thousands of men it boosts her ego.

90% of societies problems today would be solved if the majority of men just stopped being so thirsty
PSA

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, but too high for what? Monogamy isn't enforced or incentivized. You can't assume they aren't happy with dating both extremes at once rather than compromising in the middle.
Women would rather share a chad then settle with a beta. Basically it's an all you can eat buffet for the top Tier men while the rest have to fight for whatever scraps they can get.

This site has more men in the top 20% so we have a narrow view. Most guys would never do any real self improvement and rather throw away money at some only fans sloot