Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I feel like women’s standards are too high

Reaction score
Look at every womans photos on social media and you see hordes if simps complimenting them for nothing. Even before red pill i never sunk that low, and I'm pretty sure its the same for most men here.

It is 100% their fault for inflating womens ego, most of these men have zero social calibration and ruin it for the rest of us
They don't matter because 99% of men are invincible to her.

Reaction score
Cool story bro.

It is to your point true but this isn't a charity. It's simple economics. women hold out for the highest bidder blue check zillionaire. drunk on power till they go bust.

Enjoy the decline.
Yep, girls want to start negotiating and lowering their standards after they have had multiple kids out of wedlock, gotten fat, aged passed their prime, and etc.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman likes one of my photos on Instagram (which happens often surprisingly since you guys say I’m not an 8 >>
Then I go to her profile and find the hottest photo of her and like that one back.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On a side note OP, being intelligent and polite won't get you laid.
When I meet a woman, the first thing I think of for my goals with them is getting to know them so I can know whether to waste my time on them. I don’t immediately think about how fast I can get into their pants.
I don’t want a f*** buddy, I want a wonderful wife.
Bite me.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I meet a woman, the first thing I think of for my goals with them is getting to know them so I can know whether to waste my time on them. I don’t immediately think about how fast I can get into their pants.
Bite me.
You’re on the wrong forum my guy

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you might be too, have you tried onlyfans?
I actually think this forum can be used very effectively for developing a serious relationship instead of just a sex partner. Correct me if I’m wrong.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you might be too, have you tried onlyfans?
I actually think this forum can be used very effectively for developing a serious relationship instead of just a sex partner. Correct me if I’m wrong.
You talking to me? I’ve had many fwbs and relationships over the years. Not sure what you’re getting at unless you jelly

returnofpigman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Higher their standard, the higher their lay count
I would disagree with that. The hottest women I have been with have had lower counts because they seem unapproachable to a lot of guys. The numbers don’t work well for 9-10 women meeting 9-10 men or men who can supply them with a standard of living they think they deserve. Unless they have a social circle that supplies men for them, they will be mostly alone. Other women can’t stand them and men are afraid of or stupid around them.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You cant fault someone that is starving for being hungry. When you have a set up where only 10% of white guys (5% black or other races) are successful with 90% of women then what about the rest of the 90% that have to go after the other 10%? So of course guys are thirsty.
I once heard that 67% of all statistics are made up right on the spot.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bite me.
Your approach would have worked back in the 1950s. It’s outdated now. I think you can probably get by without making things sexual for a few dates. If you continue to not escalate though, assuming she’s put up with you being boring and/or coming off like her new girlfriend for a couple dates, it has to get sexual pretty quick or she’s just going to next you OR make you into her orbiter.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Bite me.
Doesn't matter what you want, the process all works the same. Unless you are waiting for sex until you are married, you won't know what you have until long after you've had sex. Let's stop the silliness like you can somehow determine after 5 or 10 dates that she is wife material or not. That takes many months or more to determine.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't matter what you want, the process all works the same. Unless you are waiting for sex until you are married, you won't know what you have until long after you've had sex. Let's stop the silliness like you can somehow determine after 5 or 10 dates that she is wife material or not. That takes many months or more to determine.
Waiting for sex until you are married in the American culture is straight retard. I can see if you're Muslim or something.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women of a certain age are highly desirable, as long as they aren't fat. But it seems like for men, they have to have that extra something in order to be seen as appealing. Whether it be good looking face, cut body, or a large amount of charisma.