Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I feel like killing myself.... i am stuck, confused and dont know what to do.. help

gregory

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont feel comfortable posting about this publicly, but if i could talk to someone on MSN, and get their input from them there, i would really really appreciate it... i dont know how many of yall can help, but please help a fellow DJ in need. please leave your email for me here and ill talk to you on MSN.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dj Deity

Don Juan
Reaction score
onceor2ice@yahoo.com

look to the light... send me an email, My forte is this type of thing

keep cool

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
Yahoo: CapiCrimini
AIM: FoolsGold33

DarkfalconIV@hotmail.com

This might not be my forte. But I definetly know more about it then 99.9% of the people in here through experience.

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thePsionicOne@hotmail.com on msn, finnishbassist on yahoo or aim. If its depression I've dealt with a lot of it before but if it's something else then go ahead anyways, I'm always willing to help a brother in need.

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gregory
i dont feel comfortable posting about this publicly, but if i could talk to someone on MSN, and get their input from them there, i would really really appreciate it... i dont know how many of yall can help, but please help a fellow DJ in need. please leave your email for me here and ill talk to you on MSN.
sosuaveguy@hotmail.com