"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

I feel like killing myself.... i am stuck, confused and dont know what to do.. help

gregory

Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
i dont feel comfortable posting about this publicly, but if i could talk to someone on MSN, and get their input from them there, i would really really appreciate it... i dont know how many of yall can help, but please help a fellow DJ in need. please leave your email for me here and ill talk to you on MSN.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dj Deity

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2002
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
My Reality
[email protected]

look to the light... send me an email, My forte is this type of thing

keep cool
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
Yahoo: CapiCrimini
AIM: FoolsGold33

[email protected]

This might not be my forte. But I definetly know more about it then 99.9% of the people in here through experience.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
[email protected] on msn, finnishbassist on yahoo or aim. If its depression I've dealt with a lot of it before but if it's something else then go ahead anyways, I'm always willing to help a brother in need.
 

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
nj
Originally posted by gregory
i dont feel comfortable posting about this publicly, but if i could talk to someone on MSN, and get their input from them there, i would really really appreciate it... i dont know how many of yall can help, but please help a fellow DJ in need. please leave your email for me here and ill talk to you on MSN.
[email protected]
 
Top