You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Let the big boys play for a while longer lolI'm at work so I have a legit reason to be up, you two need to go to bed. Nighty night kids.
I was honestly trying to help him. Probably shouldn't have mentioned the tranny sh1t, but I'm humanNah, which adult dares make fun of a kid when he says he has increased energy and discipline from donning his favourite batman costumes?
We of course allow them their delusions because he's a kid.
Not worried about it, just accepting that's the future.No need to worry abt women's IQ rise, it will reach a stumbling block and won't grow any further, its biologically impossible - the proof is all around us.
The problem of course lies with those men who's IQ's are below average (due to laziness) being unable to command the respect of their female counterparts, since they can't compete with either IQ or EQ then they'll surely need to blame something else.....fapping.
I wonder who was the 1st guy who created this trend in Sosuave?
So that I could revisit his thread and then ask him, how is it now, r ur magical superpowers still making women automatically wet their panties?
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
do you hate meNah, which adult dares make fun of a kid when he says he has increased energy and discipline from donning his favourite batman costumes?
We of course allow them their delusions because he's a kid.
I found booze and decongestants make me limp. Found out about the decongestant on a Tinder datei did tinder dates in the past but my D couldnt go up up up even with hot women
You mean you farted on her or watI found booze and decongestants make me limp. Found out about the decongestant on a Tinder date![]()
No. Decongestant is for treating stuffy sinus. Nothing to do with farting.You mean you farted on her or wat
No, never have, never will.do you hate me
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Superman's costumes coupled with some kinky stuff, that might work hahaIf I fap all the time I will have problems with erection or being able to reach ejaculation. So I try not to fap more than once a week. Also keep some supermans in my bedside table, and can really lay it to a b!tch when I use them lol