"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

i am on nofap for a week

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
I agree with the deadlifts. Once a week I am picking up that bar with them.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

U

user43770

Guest
Nah, which adult dares make fun of a kid when he says he has increased energy and discipline from donning his favourite batman costumes?

We of course allow them their delusions because he's a kid.
I was honestly trying to help him. Probably shouldn't have mentioned the tranny sh1t, but I'm human
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
No fap is great on easy mode. I can for sure get laid 3x a week and when I don’t fap the erections are firm and veiny.
If I couldn’t consistently get laid/blown I wouldn’t no fap.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
No need to worry abt women's IQ rise, it will reach a stumbling block and won't grow any further, its biologically impossible - the proof is all around us.

The problem of course lies with those men who's IQ's are below average (due to laziness) being unable to command the respect of their female counterparts, since they can't compete with either IQ or EQ then they'll surely need to blame something else.....fapping.

I wonder who was the 1st guy who created this trend in Sosuave?

So that I could revisit his thread and then ask him, how is it now, r ur magical superpowers still making women automatically wet their panties?
Not worried about it, just accepting that's the future.

Agree 100% on the laziness of today's generation. I know dudes who still go to work even when they are sick and coughing. I hear many don't leave their home if they have a damn hangnail. Technology has made a lot of people lazy. It's sad.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
If I fap all the time I will have problems with erection or being able to reach ejaculation. So I try not to fap more than once a week. Also keep some supermans in my bedside table, and can really lay it to a b!tch when I use them lol
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
If I fap all the time I will have problems with erection or being able to reach ejaculation. So I try not to fap more than once a week. Also keep some supermans in my bedside table, and can really lay it to a b!tch when I use them lol
Superman's costumes coupled with some kinky stuff, that might work haha

If a man is fapping a couple of times everyday, then he has a problem.

Fapping by itself is not an issue, but just like everything else, excessive preoccupation with it will not yield a balanced life.

Just like too much gaming.

Just like too much eating McDonald's.

Just like too much exercises.

Just like too much racism.
 
Top