Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i am on nofap for a week

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with the deadlifts. Once a week I am picking up that bar with them.

U

user43770

Nah, which adult dares make fun of a kid when he says he has increased energy and discipline from donning his favourite batman costumes?

We of course allow them their delusions because he's a kid.
I was honestly trying to help him. Probably shouldn't have mentioned the tranny sh1t, but I'm human

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No fap is great on easy mode. I can for sure get laid 3x a week and when I don’t fap the erections are firm and veiny.
If I couldn’t consistently get laid/blown I wouldn’t no fap.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
No need to worry abt women's IQ rise, it will reach a stumbling block and won't grow any further, its biologically impossible - the proof is all around us.

The problem of course lies with those men who's IQ's are below average (due to laziness) being unable to command the respect of their female counterparts, since they can't compete with either IQ or EQ then they'll surely need to blame something else.....fapping.

I wonder who was the 1st guy who created this trend in Sosuave?

So that I could revisit his thread and then ask him, how is it now, r ur magical superpowers still making women automatically wet their panties?
Not worried about it, just accepting that's the future.

Agree 100% on the laziness of today's generation. I know dudes who still go to work even when they are sick and coughing. I hear many don't leave their home if they have a damn hangnail. Technology has made a lot of people lazy. It's sad.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I fap all the time I will have problems with erection or being able to reach ejaculation. So I try not to fap more than once a week. Also keep some supermans in my bedside table, and can really lay it to a b!tch when I use them lol

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If I fap all the time I will have problems with erection or being able to reach ejaculation. So I try not to fap more than once a week. Also keep some supermans in my bedside table, and can really lay it to a b!tch when I use them lol
Superman's costumes coupled with some kinky stuff, that might work haha

If a man is fapping a couple of times everyday, then he has a problem.

Fapping by itself is not an issue, but just like everything else, excessive preoccupation with it will not yield a balanced life.

Just like too much gaming.

Just like too much eating McDonald's.

Just like too much exercises.

Just like too much racism.