trajicdynasty
Don Juan
I need to know how to kiss so that the first time i kiss a girl it will seem like its not my first kiss.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
If it's your first kiss and she's experienced, she'll know.Originally posted by trajicdynasty
I need to know how to kiss so that the first time i kiss a girl it will seem like its not my first kiss.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You are pre-programmed to be a mating machine.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
*Bows* D*mn good stuff Ice. You may become something one day.Originally posted by Hot Ice
Few things for you to remember:
-Don't use your teeth. That's too advanced for now.
-Do not drool. Moist your lips a little, but for start it's better not to make it too wet.
-Move your hands on her if you like. Don't go for ass, boobs or genitals just yet!
-At first be gentle as possible and do not stick your tongue in her mouth.
-Kiss with your lips and keep it on her lips. At first.
-Remember to have a good breath because bad breath is an ultimate turnoff.
-Keep your eyes mostly shut. Most people do not like it if the other person has his/her eyes open.
-Try to get her as comfortable as possible.
-Just relax and keep it casual and don't push it and you'll do fine!
In case you have an opportunity for getting more intimate and passionate:
-When you two have kissed already a good while and she starts to breath heavy etc. it's time to go forward to more sexual kissing
-Take her closer to you so you touch her with your body, if you have a boner it's all good.
-You can increase the amount of moisture.
-Kissing with both of you eyes open can make it more intimate
-Start rubbing her hips and around her boobs. Run your hands in her hair.
-Speed up.
-Compliment her kissing if you think she is good. Compliment what you really like what she does.
-Start kissing all around her neck: Gently, fast, slow, in any way, you can also lick her neck. Watch her reactions.
-Lick and nibble her earlobe. One of my favourite is to lick her ear.
I feels amazing IMO while all the sound effectsMake sure your ears are clean btw.
-Use your tongue. Put it between her lips and start licking them
when she opens her mouth lick her tongue, feel her mouth, keep your tongue mostly relaxed.
-If you keep caressing her and keeping up kissing passionately, she'll be wet in no time!
Remember to always be unpredictable and change what you do from time to time!
-Kiss her with soft lips, harder lips, fast, slow, up, down, side to side, lick her lips, keep it fun and creative.
Again, Keep it FUN!
If there's those funny voices that sometimes come, just look at her and laugh or just ignore them.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
what - was he ashamed that he asked this questionOriginally posted by Vincent
Well the creator requested that I delete this, but I dunno, seams to be good advice here to me. If you still want it deleted pm me.