Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i am a senior in highschool and never kissed a girl

trajicdynasty

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to know how to kiss so that the first time i kiss a girl it will seem like its not my first kiss.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
then let her lead.

kissing and sex are the easiest things to do.

You are stressing for no reason.

You are pre-programmed to be a mating machine.

So let the testosterone take over.

DON'T THINK... JUST GO WITH IT.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just move in slow, if its a first kiss take about 5 seconds and then pull away. Oh yeah remember to breath through your nose, its not cool to pass out while kissing :)

You'll do fine.

-Grey Fox

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High School age = High School Forum.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by trajicdynasty
I need to know how to kiss so that the first time i kiss a girl it will seem like its not my first kiss.
If it's your first kiss and she's experienced, she'll know.

You won't be able to "fake it", practice makes perfect.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah Evil-Rom, i think this is something a hell of a lot of guys go through, i been through it as well. All my friends thought i had cos i had a bit of a rep. Dont sweat it, its easy, just follow her. (she said i was amazing, until i nearly swallowed her tongue :D).

Even better, find a girl that has never kissed before (quite rare) and shell be so nervous she wont notice anything.

Try to do it sober.

Good luck and no worrries.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
You are pre-programmed to be a mating machine.

That's all you should NEED to know. The rest shall come...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no way to do a bad kiss. Unless you bite her really hard or make a really stupid face. :)

Just don't french her on the first kiss. Touch her lips with your lips. Suck just a bit. (that's important though, last month I was trying to kiss a girl, she wasn't expecting it and while sucking there's was a funny sound... like mwah or something) But it was ok...

So look at her reaction for the "light" kiss and then go ahead and lick her all over. ;)

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Few things for you to remember:

-Don't use your teeth. That's too advanced for now.
-Do not drool. Moist your lips a little, but for start it's better not to make it too wet.
-Move your hands on her if you like. Don't go for ass, boobs or genitals just yet!
-At first be gentle as possible and do not stick your tongue in her mouth.
-Kiss with your lips and keep it on her lips. At first.
-Remember to have a good breath because bad breath is an ultimate turnoff.
-Keep your eyes mostly shut. Most people do not like it if the other person has his/her eyes open.
-Try to get her as comfortable as possible.
-Just relax and keep it casual and don't push it and you'll do fine!

In case you have an opportunity for getting more intimate and passionate:

-When you two have kissed already a good while and she starts to breath heavy etc. it's time to go forward to more sexual kissing
-Take her closer to you so you touch her with your body, if you have a boner it's all good.
-You can increase the amount of moisture.
-Kissing with both of you eyes open can make it more intimate
-Start rubbing her hips and around her boobs. Run your hands in her hair.
-Speed up.
-Compliment her kissing if you think she is good. Compliment what you really like what she does.
-Start kissing all around her neck: Gently, fast, slow, in any way, you can also lick her neck. Watch her reactions.
-Lick and nibble her earlobe. One of my favourite is to lick her ear.
I feels amazing IMO while all the sound effects :D Make sure your ears are clean btw.
-Use your tongue. Put it between her lips and start licking them
when she opens her mouth lick her tongue, feel her mouth, keep your tongue mostly relaxed.
-If you keep caressing her and keeping up kissing passionately, she'll be wet in no time!

Remember to always be unpredictable and change what you do from time to time!

-Kiss her with soft lips, harder lips, fast, slow, up, down, side to side, lick her lips, keep it fun and creative.
Again, Keep it FUN!
If there's those funny voices that sometimes come, just look at her and laugh or just ignore them.

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot Ice knows what he's talkin about!

Practice makes perfect. Don't forget that. :D

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hot Ice
Few things for you to remember:

-Don't use your teeth. That's too advanced for now.
-Do not drool. Moist your lips a little, but for start it's better not to make it too wet.
-Move your hands on her if you like. Don't go for ass, boobs or genitals just yet!
-At first be gentle as possible and do not stick your tongue in her mouth.
-Kiss with your lips and keep it on her lips. At first.
-Remember to have a good breath because bad breath is an ultimate turnoff.
-Keep your eyes mostly shut. Most people do not like it if the other person has his/her eyes open.
-Try to get her as comfortable as possible.
-Just relax and keep it casual and don't push it and you'll do fine!

In case you have an opportunity for getting more intimate and passionate:

-When you two have kissed already a good while and she starts to breath heavy etc. it's time to go forward to more sexual kissing
-Take her closer to you so you touch her with your body, if you have a boner it's all good.
-You can increase the amount of moisture.
-Kissing with both of you eyes open can make it more intimate
-Start rubbing her hips and around her boobs. Run your hands in her hair.
-Speed up.
-Compliment her kissing if you think she is good. Compliment what you really like what she does.
-Start kissing all around her neck: Gently, fast, slow, in any way, you can also lick her neck. Watch her reactions.
-Lick and nibble her earlobe. One of my favourite is to lick her ear.
I feels amazing IMO while all the sound effects :D Make sure your ears are clean btw.
-Use your tongue. Put it between her lips and start licking them
when she opens her mouth lick her tongue, feel her mouth, keep your tongue mostly relaxed.
-If you keep caressing her and keeping up kissing passionately, she'll be wet in no time!

Remember to always be unpredictable and change what you do from time to time!

-Kiss her with soft lips, harder lips, fast, slow, up, down, side to side, lick her lips, keep it fun and creative.
Again, Keep it FUN!
If there's those funny voices that sometimes come, just look at her and laugh or just ignore them.
*Bows* D*mn good stuff Ice. You may become something one day.

souporman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant believe someone just wrote a whole article on how to kiss.... Its just a kiss....

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the creator requested that I delete this, but I dunno, seams to be good advice here to me. If you still want it deleted pm me.

diceroll

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Well the creator requested that I delete this, but I dunno, seams to be good advice here to me. If you still want it deleted pm me.
what - was he ashamed that he asked this question :D ?!

Hell, for me, I had my first when I was 13 (7th grade); though since, I've only had one [last year].

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol ice cold, u bring me back to sophmore year high school, that was when I got my first kiss. I remember crystal clear. Here I was going for my first kiss, I just wanted it to be a nice, normal first kiss, you know, on the lips for a couple seconds and ur done. Well, apparently thats not what she wanted and my first kiss ended up turning into a full blown makeout session. After a second or two she iniated tounge and it was all good from there. :D