Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hypergamy doesn’t exactly work

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Recently I became aware of an ex of mine who was married (they had an open relationship and I even stayed with them for a few months. I was fvcking the wife, while the husband and I were just acquaintances as he worked most of the time)

Any how, apparently he died a few months ago. Some kind of sudden death as is the thing nowadays. Anyhow I texted her to say sorry to hear about it, he was a cool guy, etc. she sent a simple “thank you” and that was that.

my fascination with this is she clearly didn’t pick the more “fit” male in this as they pretty much kicked me out of the house when things ended.

wondering what y’all think of this and the obvious fail of hypergamy
You are making the assumption that she should want what you think is the right choice. A mistake many men make.

What you think a woman "should" want is irrelevant. It's what they actually want that matters.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are making the assumption that she should want what you think is the right choice. A mistake many men make.

What you think a woman "should" want is irrelevant. It's what they actually want that matters.
No that’s my point. I’m going by the “women choose the fittest male” paradigm that I learned from pua. It’s not what I think she should want, it’s what pua told me she would want

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No that’s my point. I’m going by the “women choose the fittest male” paradigm that I learned from pua. It’s not what I think she should want, it’s what pua told me she would want
You assume "fittest" is your/their definition of that instead of hers which may be different. "Fittest" is subjective in many ways and each woman will have their own version of what that means.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won for a few months maybe but she chose him without me in the end
Because the provider is always more important than the lover. The provider is the rock and security to their lives. The woman will always choose the provider over the lover. You were the lover. A woman isn't above having children with both the provider and lover. She gains the security of the provider if she has his kids. It guarantees his investment in her. She will still succumb to her desire for better genes. Which she did with talking her cuck husband into letting you bang her.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since when did a woman ever know what she wanted? And if she did, it likely changed a week later. :D
This @BackInTheGame78 I’m actually surprised you have the stance you do but I’ll agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Because the provider is always more important than the lover. The provider is the rock and security to their lives. The woman will always choose the provider over the lover. You were the lover. A woman isn't above having children with both the provider and lover. She gains the security of the provider if she has his kids. It guarantees his investment in her. She will still succumb to her desire for better genes. Which she did with talking her cuck husband into letting you bang her.
Yeah I’ll admit it’s my dream to have kids with a girl and have her husband raise them so I don’t have to.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This @BackInTheGame78 I’m actually surprised you have the stance you do but I’ll agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Yeah I’ll admit it’s my dream to have kids with a girl and have her husband raise them so I don’t have to.
Why? Different women prioritize different things in a guy. Cookie cutter, one size fits all narratives have no basis in reality.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Why are you so invested in a fvcking b!tch that cheated on her husband with you? You wanted her to choose you so she can do the same to you? Wtf man you're crying like a 15 year old teen who got his first heart break, like if its the first time a woman touches your peepee

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty toxic mindset if you ask me. Quite telling of your personal accountability.
Nature is ruthless. His desire to procreate is typical human nature that's hard wired in most.... Screw "personal accountability"... Getting genes to the next generation is more important...

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nature is ruthless. His desire to procreate is typical human nature that's hard wired in most.... Screw "personal accountability"... Getting genes to the next generation is more important...
This man gets it

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are they mutually exclusive? Why cant a man both pass his genes AND take accountability?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Are they mutually exclusive? Why cant a man both pass his genes AND take accountability?
The problem is more in the rigidity of his belief system. Real life is far more fluid, OP is missing a lot of opportunities due to this.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with a man wanting to have kids, but not raise them? Just have them so his genes live on... I've too contemplated this... I don't know if I want to raise kids, but my instincts urge me to have them...

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We’re about to find out .. the 23 year old hot piece of ass from Saturday just looked into with yours truly on LinkedIn. It says I’m a partner at an international bank and it also says I have 3 kids…We were in date scheduling mode about an hour ago. It got quiet which was fine since it was 10:20 pm and she had replied to me within 5 minutes - but the LinkedIn was interesting. Let’s see how this works out. Popcorn

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, you're so noble...
I am. At least I don't have the mindset of having kids just to have them to "pass my genes and not raise them" and keep contributing to the lack of father figures, broke households, girls with daddy issues, feminized boys raised by single mothers, etc.