Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hypergamy doesn’t exactly work

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why do you guys in here say money doesn’t matter??
I never said that. I as a matter of fact haven’t taken a stance on anything that I can’t back up with something from seduction literature and possibly mixed with my own experience. Money absolutely matters as stated above as you get older. I have three kids, was not divorced, she knew this and I had a girl drop every rule she had because my tinder, and my texts in a short weekend had me living a crazy ass life - I was partying in a massive tent with professional athletes and I was on a private beach in a $3mm personal residence my father owned earlier that afternoon. But then I had to go move into my apartment- not near the beach - I drove a jeep grand Cherokee - and I was super head game fcked and I just did it all wrong. I got in those panties one time, I chased her around like a puppy for months, I saw her exactly twice and to be honest I still miss her terribly. Moral of the story she was going to throw it all out the window to be the yoga pants housewife if that was possible. Women in their 30’s are absolutely shameless. IT’s survival bro.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Health, aging and nature are jealous mistresses and sometimes we just don’t know when our time is up. At that moment she made that choice, clearly not knowing homie was going to kick the bucket. Luck of the draw.
Yeah I just thought women were supposedly guided by the evolutionary magic. I’m only pointing out it’s not flawless. At least, that was my point of this thread

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I disagree, if i can take that 22 yo (at 50) to Bali over winter break I guarantee you that all else being the same she will always make more time for me than for a 35yo that cannot or will not.

I have had relationships with women more than 20 yrs my junior and it always worked that way. That said I was an 8-9 in SMV and quite well compensated at the time.

Even 22yo’s rather eat sushi, steak and drink decent beverages than eat pizza and drink bud lights.

And a weekend in a suite at a luxury resort beats a dorm room or Motel 6.

Anecdote: I invited a gal that was a junior in college that I’d been seeing for a while for a weekend trip the same day - she said I don’t have a bathing suit or anything to wear! I told her we’d get her everything she needed on the trip. I swear it was her dream come true - like a movie she jumped on the plane with what she was wearing and carrying. We had a freakin blast. Worth every penny I spent: an evening dress, shoes, bathing suit, shorts, tee’s, reefs. Just not that much to pay and she felt like a princess. Saw her for a year monogamously after that.

True.

A lot of it depends on the woman's stage in life.

If the woman is younger, she has sex appeal and power. A man's money doesn't matter much.
If the woman is older, she has much less sex appeal and power. A man's money matters.

A hot 21-year-old isn't going to care about fancy dinners and expensive clothes.
The same girl at 35 will only care about fancy dinners and expensive clothes.

Remember men, women are constantly on the clock, their "expectations of men CHANGE as they age."

Men's expectations of women do not change as they age, men ALL want women in their mid-20s, young, hot, and fertile.

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree, if i can take that 22 yo (at 50) to Bali over winter break I guarantee you that all else being the same she will always make more time for me than for a 35yo that cannot or will not.

I have had relationships with women more than 20 yrs my junior and it always worked that way. That said I was an 8-9 in SMV and quite well compensated at the time.

Even 22yo’s rather eat sushi, steak and drink decent beverages than eat pizza and drink bud lights.

Anecdote: I invited a gal that was a junior in college that I’d been seeing for a while for a weekend trip the same day - she said I don’t have a bathing suit or anything to wear! I told her we’d get her everything she needed on the trip. I swear it was her dream come true - like a movie she jumped on the plane with what she was wearing and carrying. We had a freakin blast. Worth every penny I spent: an evening dress, shoes, bathing suit, shorts, tee’s, reefs. Just not that much to pay and she felt like a princess. Saw her for a year monogamously after that.
I mean the term sugar daddy exists for a reason. And that’s not a knock. Kudos to you.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I mean the term sugar daddy exists for a reason. And that’s not a knock. Kudos to you.
The girl in question would never let me pay for anything in town - ever. It was a matter of pride for her, she used to get pissed when we’d go out sometimes, because everyone assumed she was sugaring. That was the only time I was able to spend money on her directly that she let me. She was a trust fund baby and frankly probably was much more wealthy than I was.

One time she confronted some 40-something’s that gave her looks when we were out, it was a sight to see.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl in question would never let me pay for anything in town - ever. It was a matter of pride for her, she used to get pissed when we’d go out sometimes, because everyone assumed she was sugaring. That was the only time I was able to spend money on her directly that she let me. She was a trust fund baby and frankly probably was much more wealthy than I was.

One time she confronted some 40-something’s that gave her looks when we were out, it was a sight to see.
Love that

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll rent next year also but hypergamy is one of the amazing concepts that I learned here - so ill
Rent a house not an apartment- and the Cherokee does need to retire

M

member160292

I think a lot of guys on here don’t realize that it’s pay to play for good quality ass. I enjoy the nice lifestyle and taking women along for the ride is always a plus

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I invited a gal that was a junior in college that I’d been seeing for a while for a weekend trip the same day - she said I don’t have a bathing suit or anything to wear! I told her we’d get her everything she needed on the trip. I swear it was her dream come true - like a movie she jumped on the plane with what she was wearing and carrying. We had a freakin blast. Worth every penny I spent: an evening dress, shoes, bathing suit, shorts, tee’s, reefs. Just not that much to pay and she felt like a princess. Saw her for a year monogamously after that.
You're my hero! Totally something I'd do but never done. Sounds like a good time.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I think a lot of guys on here don’t realize that it’s pay to play for good quality ass. I enjoy the nice lifestyle and taking women along for the ride is always a plus
That’s one situation in which I did pay for the vacation, I generally will buy drinks etc. But I’ve never really paid for everything with a woman like some guys do.

I had the resources wanted to do something wreckless and it worked out.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the woman is younger, she has sex appeal and power. A man's money doesn't matter much.
If the woman is older, she has much less sex appeal and power. A man's money matters.
Not necessarily, a younger woman can trade her sex appeal for what she is lacking (wealth). Like @Pierce.Manhammer above was saying, young women enjoy fun, and money can buy a lot of fun experiences. Living a nice lifestyle has its appeal.

And sometimes the older woman has the money, so she doesn't care so much about a guy's financial situation. Again, she may trade what she has for a man's looks and vigor. I know a lot of women who are taking care of deadbeat guys.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's called having your cake and eat it too. Somebody already mention the infamous qoute" beta buxxx".

I won for a few months maybe but she chose him without me in the end
But THIS is the whole point of the thread imo. A man might get to be her feckboy,still he will feel some type of way because the OTHER guy has access to thing he womt get from her( love ,affection, attention, care ect).

Now everyone can frown upon OP and tell him he should "just be happy" , but that's not how it works. At the end of it all most of us wanna be loved.

So who won? Other dude is dead, you will never be able to " claim victory " over him. He allowed her to fock other men, and got the love he needed somehow. OP on the other hand had to watch from the side, as a substitute player who every now and then gets to play the last 5 minutes of the game.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
He didn’t have “all that” he let his wife get pounded by you under HIS roof yo. You won.
I agree with this. OP actually experienced one of my fantasies. Good for him.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I became aware of an ex of mine who was married (they had an open relationship and I even stayed with them for a few months. I was fvcking the wife, while the husband and I were just acquaintances as he worked most of the time)

Any how, apparently he died a few months ago. Some kind of sudden death as is the thing nowadays.
This reminds me of a movie from the '70s:

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's called having your cake and eat it too. Somebody already mention the infamous qoute" beta buxxx".

But THIS is the whole point of the thread imo. A man might get to be her feckboy,still he will feel some type of way because the OTHER guy has access to thing he womt get from her( love ,affection, attention, care ect).

Now everyone can frown upon OP and tell him he should "just be happy" , but that's not how it works. At the end of it all most of us wanna be loved.

So who won? Other dude is dead, you will never be able to " claim victory " over him. He allowed her to fock other men, and got the love he needed somehow. OP on the other hand had to watch from the side, as a substitute player who every now and then gets to play the last 5 minutes of the game.
That’s how I see it too

I agree with this. OP actually experienced one of my fantasies. Good for him.
Thanks. I don’t feel bad about my experience, I just wish it lasted longer and wish I knew how to make future ones last linger

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I believe the general consensus in this forum is to have looks, game and money, but never lead with money first, cause you run the risk of being the beta bux if you don't have looks and/or game like most guys.

But if you have the three of those, that's the whole package for a woman imo anyways.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the general consensus in this forum is to have looks, game and money, but never lead with money first, cause you run the risk of being the beta bux if you don't have looks and/or game like most guys.

But if you have the three of those, that's the whole package for a woman imo anyways.
Yes, I would add that the general consensus is also that a man enters as a beta Bob, and by being active on the forum he becomes a DON JUAN. Not a " slighty above average " man. No, a 360- full- circle all boxes checked - man. We are chasing excellence.

Irresistible basically.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I would add that the general consensus is also that a man enters as a beta Bob, and by being active on the forum he becomes a DON JUAN. Not a " slighty above average " man. No, a 360- full- circle all boxes checked - man. We are chasing excellence.

Irresistible basically.
i been here longer than you have :D