Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hypergamy doesn’t exactly work

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I became aware of an ex of mine who was married (they had an open relationship and I even stayed with them for a few months. I was fvcking the wife, while the husband and I were just acquaintances as he worked most of the time)

Any how, apparently he died a few months ago. Some kind of sudden death as is the thing nowadays. Anyhow I texted her to say sorry to hear about it, he was a cool guy, etc. she sent a simple “thank you” and that was that.

my fascination with this is she clearly didn’t pick the more “fit” male in this as they pretty much kicked me out of the house when things ended.

wondering what y’all think of this and the obvious fail of hypergamy

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah he will end up like @mikedee. When he gets older and women look for more $$$ he will hit the wall hard.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Hypergamy is defined as woman choosing a man of higher social status or highest income level she can get from him these days, but not necessarily limited to those. It’s not usually about a mans physical fitness unless it’s necessary for her survival like back in cavemen days…

Most women know where they want to go with their life and will choose a man they think will be best at getting them there…

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hypergamy is defined as woman choosing a man of higher social status or highest income these days, but not necessarily limited to those. It’s not usually about a mans physical fitness unless it’s necessary for her survival like cavemen days…
Most women know where they want to go with their life and will choose a man she thinks will be best at getting her there…
I thought it was about fitness physically. Regardless, I guess he got her where she wanted to go? Lol clown world

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why do you guys in here say money doesn’t matter??
I've not heard too many guys say money doesn't matter, but i'[m newer. That said Smv for a man is a combination of Looks, Money and Status and with age things lead towards money since money often times equals security. Thus, Alpha ****s Beta bucks. That and redpill/Pua **** aside she might've just loved this guy?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why do you guys in here say money doesn’t matter?
There are guys who say that. I'm not one of them. But I think they're trying to say that the guy with money may end up with the girl, but she doesn't really desire him, she's just using him and will bang the physically attractive guy behind his back (perhaps). My opinion is that attraction is a very complicated stew of factors, and what attracts a woman will often vary by the individual woman.

There are certain general principles you can go by, like be in shape, don't be emotionally weak, be successful, etc. But sometimes a woman will go for a guy because he reminds her of her father, or he met her at just the right time, or all kinds of ridiculous reasons. PUAs have tried to make attraction into a reproduceable formula that always works, but IMO it's more involved than that.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are guys who say that. I'm not one of them. But I think they're trying to say that the guy with money may end up with the girl, but she doesn't really desire him, she's just using him and will bang the physically attractive guy behind his back (perhaps). My opinion is that attraction is a very complicated stew of factors, and what attracts a woman will often vary by the individual woman.

There are certain general principles you can go by, like be in shape, don't be emotionally weak, be successful, etc. But sometimes a woman will go for a guy because he reminds her of her father, or he met her at just the right time, or all kinds of ridiculous reasons. PUAs have tried to make attraction into a reproduceable formula that always works, but IMO it's more involved than that.
This is hilarious. I literally commented on the topic where everyone was saying money didn’t matter. This place is a joke

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This place is a joke
Then leave?... you have over 3,000 messages on this forum so why say this? Are people not allowed to have differing stances and opinions on things? Are handful of people responses representative of the entire board? You asked a question, people answered. I'm confused

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I think that if we are talking about the situation in general, they guy that has the looks and body AND financial resources always wins.

Otherwise it depends on what is more important to a female: financial security or physical attractiveness. If she can have the best of both worlds most would opt for it.

The reason this is such a frustrating subject is that truly there are way too many variables at play to know what will always work.

We do have some autists here that want a numbered list of steps to get from a to z - these are the same men that will argue you down to the misuse of the Oxford comma.

Genttlemen: there is no one size fits all solution only generalized concepts. We’re we are here to prop each other up, not tear each other down.

Don’t take it out on your brothers here if she didn’t give you a bj last night…:devil:

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that if we are talking about the situation in general, they guy that has the looks and body AND financial resources always wins.

Otherwise it depends on what is more important to a female: financial security or physical attractiveness. If she can have the best of both worlds most would opt for it.

The reason this is such a frustrating subject is that truly there are way too many variables at play to know will always work.
Yeah and my point is, the guy that had all that died in his mid 30’s. Evolution doesn’t seem to be making the better choice there

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Yeah and my point is, the guy that had all that died in his mid 30’s. Evolution doesn’t seem to be making the better choice there
He didn’t have “all that” he let his wife get pounded by you under HIS roof yo. You won.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are guys who say that. I'm not one of them. But I think they're trying to say that the guy with money may end up with the girl, but she doesn't really desire him, she's just using him and will bang the physically attractive guy behind his back (perhaps).
True.

A lot of it depends on the woman's stage in life.

If the woman is younger, she has sex appeal and power. A man's money doesn't matter much.
If the woman is older, she has much less sex appeal and power. A man's money matters.

A hot 21-year-old isn't going to care about fancy dinners and expensive clothes.
The same girl at 35 will only care about fancy dinners and expensive clothes.

Remember men, women are constantly on the clock, their "expectations of men CHANGE as they age."

Men's expectations of women do not change as they age, men ALL want women in their mid-20s, young, hot, and fertile.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True.

A lot of it depends on the woman's stage in life.

If the woman is younger, she has sex appeal and power. A man's money doesn't matter much.
If the woman is older, she has much less sex appeal and power. A man's money matters.

A hot 21-year-old isn't going to care about fancy dinners and expensive clothes.
The same girl at 35 will only care about fancy dinners and expensive clothes.

Remember men, women are constantly on the clock, their "expectations of men CHANGE as they age."

Men's expectations of women do not change as they age, men ALL want women in their mid-20s, young, hot, and fertile.
Spot on. My experience anyway.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Health, aging and nature are jealous mistresses and sometimes we just don’t know when our time is up. At that moment she made that choice, clearly not knowing homie was going to kick the bucket. Luck of the draw.