Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

How you deal with anger really

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,934
Age
57
I find physical exhaustion to be particularly effective at diffusing anger. If I’m really mad about something I’ll go running or swimming. I’ll exercise with enough vigor to really wear myself out. Once I’m physically spent I find my mind clears because I no longer have the energy to be emotionally charged up anymore. That clears the way for rational thinking & relaxes me.

For things that are a slower burn I’ll go for a walk or spend some time alone. Again, to clear my mind and reset. I find this works pretty well and keeps my stress level down.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
Forgiveness is like letting a prisoner free, only to realize you were the one who was the prisoner.
Forgive what

The problem is not who forgive but the one that judge and his own competence to do that

Competence is the key word

Any way this is just a bad pick up line bro, find yourself another chick
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Forgiveness is like letting a prisoner free, only to realize you were the one who was the prisoner.
Great advice.
Too bad probably all of us get angry at times...

You're usually angry when things don't go your way, right? Because our manly pride is usually bigger than us. So from time to time, if we don't make ourselves "humble", life will do it for us. Anger is a way of expressing our own weakness. Do we live with that weakness? No!
We get strong, rationalize it and never look back. And we are happier and healthier.

Somehow, paradoxally, by making ourselves humble(but not a pushover), we get stronger. We can feel it and people around us feel it too.
And most times, their perceprion changes as well. I've had that with women a lot the last couple of years.
Women love and obey guys that are able to control themselves, as it is one of the traits of a real MAN.
 

Soldier King

Banned
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Messages
155
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Location
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
"Cultivate your hunger for your ideals,
motivate your anger, make them all realize...

Don't try to live so wise, because you're so right.
Don't dry with fakes or fears because you will hate yourself in the end."

 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
I find physical exhaustion to be particularly effective at diffusing anger. If I’m really mad about something I’ll go running or swimming. I’ll exercise with enough vigor to really wear myself out. Once I’m physically spent I find my mind clears because I no longer have the energy to be emotionally charged up anymore. That clears the way for rational thinking & relaxes me.

For things that are a slower burn I’ll go for a walk or spend some time alone. Again, to clear my mind and reset. I find this works pretty well and keeps my stress level down.
Physical activity as outlet for anger works best for me, too. I prefer a punching bag, but running also works very good.
 

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
All along the way I use the anger to energize myself to move forward in my goals. Sometimes it is lifting, martial art video training, certifications, school, learning a new skill, etc,...
Anger is a great catalyst
 
Top