Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How you deal with anger really

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find physical exhaustion to be particularly effective at diffusing anger. If I’m really mad about something I’ll go running or swimming. I’ll exercise with enough vigor to really wear myself out. Once I’m physically spent I find my mind clears because I no longer have the energy to be emotionally charged up anymore. That clears the way for rational thinking & relaxes me.

For things that are a slower burn I’ll go for a walk or spend some time alone. Again, to clear my mind and reset. I find this works pretty well and keeps my stress level down.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Forgiveness is like letting a prisoner free, only to realize you were the one who was the prisoner.
Forgive what

The problem is not who forgive but the one that judge and his own competence to do that

Competence is the key word

Any way this is just a bad pick up line bro, find yourself another chick

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forgiveness is like letting a prisoner free, only to realize you were the one who was the prisoner.
Great advice.
Too bad probably all of us get angry at times...

You're usually angry when things don't go your way, right? Because our manly pride is usually bigger than us. So from time to time, if we don't make ourselves "humble", life will do it for us. Anger is a way of expressing our own weakness. Do we live with that weakness? No!
We get strong, rationalize it and never look back. And we are happier and healthier.

Somehow, paradoxally, by making ourselves humble(but not a pushover), we get stronger. We can feel it and people around us feel it too.
And most times, their perceprion changes as well. I've had that with women a lot the last couple of years.
Women love and obey guys that are able to control themselves, as it is one of the traits of a real MAN.

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
"Cultivate your hunger for your ideals,
motivate your anger, make them all realize...

Don't try to live so wise, because you're so right.
Don't dry with fakes or fears because you will hate yourself in the end."

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find physical exhaustion to be particularly effective at diffusing anger. If I’m really mad about something I’ll go running or swimming. I’ll exercise with enough vigor to really wear myself out. Once I’m physically spent I find my mind clears because I no longer have the energy to be emotionally charged up anymore. That clears the way for rational thinking & relaxes me.

For things that are a slower burn I’ll go for a walk or spend some time alone. Again, to clear my mind and reset. I find this works pretty well and keeps my stress level down.
Physical activity as outlet for anger works best for me, too. I prefer a punching bag, but running also works very good.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All along the way I use the anger to energize myself to move forward in my goals. Sometimes it is lifting, martial art video training, certifications, school, learning a new skill, etc,...
Anger is a great catalyst