Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
I'm emotionally blocked. Hard to get to the roots of whys because there is alot of bull**** to go through first and it feels like I'm losing significant timeDrugs.
Just kidding. Anger is usually suppressed sadness or disappointment. So you have to ask yourself what is bothering you and why. I'm not going to get new-agey and tell you you need to express every emotion. But you do need to take stock of why you're boiling over.
Note: This is different from being angry in the moment, like as an immediate reaction to something hostile. That's a little more understandable, though still something that needs to be controlled.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
As I get older I'm trying to practice a little bit more self compassion too.Anger can be a real bytch. Sometimr im angry at myself because i need yo complete a goal or task.
Peace & loveNONE OF YOUR FVCKING BUSINESS!!!
Dumps you/cheats:How do you deal with anger when a woman pisses you off? Like dumps you, cheats, flakes, ghosts after a date, etc.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
The solution could be by making sure that there will be no trigger for any anger anymore, by sitting at home, doing nothing and especially no risk taking. Boring. But as I always say, no risk = no fun. So accept that things go wrong, because of taking risks. But also notice, that because of takings risks, many good things happened or will happen. When it´s about women, you can not control them and you don´t want that, it sucks out all your energy. So stop analysing why this and that, just move on, enough new good things will come.I let anger pass quickly by focusing on what I need to do about whatever situation that created this emotion. I just take deep breaths and think to myself "Okay, now what?" and it passes. Let go of expectation and just be in the present moment, and understand that nothing you do will can 'guarantee' any result, and no amount of anger can change the past.
This is so ****ing true and yet hard to swallowYep your enemies always attack where your armor is weakest. They are actually giving you great info on what you need to work on.
Easiest fastest way is to incorporate a mediation practice. Nothing complex just focus on your breathing and the space in between your thoughts. 15m/daily is a good start.Title
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.