"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

How would you talk about your GF/wife with other Sets when you come closer?

reality250

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2022
Messages
48
Reaction score
9
Age
37
At the end of this month, my GF will be outside of country for 2 weeks, we still love each other, and she accepts I am still gaming for just fun.

But I always have the feeling I have to hide the fact that I have a kid with her, how to communicate frame that it is all about having fun and taking it very easy and in the meantime we get to know each other?

I think, there is a shame/guilt I am dealing with because of social conditioning and I have also known for sure there are women love men who are taking & they don't care. It seems like I care more then her :)
PS: The option to let the mother of my kid out of my life will never happen.

Thank you so much in advance!

Taner
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
my GF would literally kill me. I got drunk and did some kissing touching with a girl while traveling. told my GF at the time. she went ape shvt. but finally forgave me as I wax drunk & high.
 

reality250

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2022
Messages
48
Reaction score
9
Age
37
my GF would literally kill me. I got drunk and did some kissing touching with a girl while traveling. told my GF at the time. she went ape shvt. but finally forgave me as I wax drunk & high.
Thanks god, my wife has changed over the last 2 years, she said, if it has to you can bring her home.
 
Top