"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

how would u rate this guy

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I dont rate guy but i see them as

there is no way that guy could steal my plate/gf or
that guy could maybe steal my gf/plate

In my mind the guy in the pic above would be in the first category.
Yeah there’s no way I allow that guy to interfere with my life
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,756
Reaction score
9,957
I hope you don't wear that out there Zekko...might get something different than what you really want hehe..
For those who don't know, that picture is of famous pickup artist Mystery, who is considered one of the fathers of game.

No feathers for me though. I find my Captain's uniform provides all the peacocking I need :)
 
Top